1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Midsummer live tour 2016

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, Mar 30, 2016.

1. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm so sad that were no live streaming for the concert!!:(
    Now we must wait at least one year for the dvd/blue-ray to see the concert!!:shocku:

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Will hv to wait for the DVD/BD for the whole 3 days show and also the maybe one of the other summer lives.
    Well, that's it for this year. Here's hoping there will be chance to gather and meet up with fellow fans the next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i hope i can join you all for next year's concert :)

4. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    so Nanamin and Reika finally participate in last concert? that's awesome!

5. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Read about Nogidan reformed! Which song they do? Yup. 2nd album. Ami and Himetan leads. Song with a band. Perfect for Nogidan. Want to see. Need more Maaya.

If there was ever a need for a *MIC DROP* emoji, that tweet would've needed one.

I checked my copies of the 14th single. Nothing but member PVs and MaiMai doc. Looked up on the web. I believe it to have originated from the 2nd album DVD.

I think they always play their entire discography in order when they do their birthday lives. I like the way they mixed in the albums because it wasn't strictly chronological.

Is it true that when they do the birthday lives they try to keep the same senbatsu members as much as possible? Did MaiMai's graduation wreck a whole lot of singles' senbatsu? Did it open up opportunities for other members to step into her position? Is MaiMai still so giving even after graduation? I'm really missing Fukagawa Mai.

7. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ Nice show highlights. However, simply from looking at the highlights, I still prefer their last years summer performance. For instance, some of their performances certainly looked more enthusiastic in the 2015 summer concert, whereas this year's seemed slightly tired. Could it be because they were one year younger last year, whereas now they are abit more matured ? Or maybe it was the weather ? I think 2015 was the best year so far, and perhaps their peak, for a lot of the girls born in the early 90's, because they were just about the right age then. Not too young, and not too old. But gradually, as you grow older and more matured, you will certainly change.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Today's JAPAN COUNTDOWN segment about the concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

They are all still young to be tired. I assure you that they seemed enthusiastic during the concerts. Perhaps the weather during the second day may give the appearance of being tired. Speaking of weather, we have been getting hit with constant typhoons. Another one is brewing south of Okinawa.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I am not sure of the other summer concerts but they gave an excellent show for the birthday lives , given that they had to practice about 120-130 songs altogether .

I saw the Japanese tv variety news during that few days of typhoon no 10, they were expecting this year to hv lots of typhoons due to the current wind and weather changes around Japan. Do take care for those in Japan or going there these few months

12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Do you need to obtain a separate ticket for each single day of the summer show ? Or can one ticket enable you to go to all 3 days of the summer tour ?

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You mean the birthday lives? One ticket per day

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How much do the ticket usually cost for a normal standing seat ? Also, are there any chairs available ?

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There's no standing per se for Meiji jingu . All are numbered seats. Of coz, during performances, most ppl will stand up and only sit down for a while during the MCs
    For this concert, each seat per day cost a normal 7800yen (plus a few more hundred yen for handling fees n ticketing), that is if you get it normally through being nogizaka46 mobile member or general sales via rakuten website.

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sayunyan just posted on her 755 an edited clip of her and Marika practicing and performing their duet during the concert. The concert part itself looks like the part that gets showed in a DVD, so I hope this mean they're gonna be releasing it soon. The blue and red costume they got looks nice too. :)

https://7gogo.jp/inoue-sayuri/3482

https://7gogo.jp/inoue-sayuri/3483

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, I saw that too. What we forget to mention is that that duet of theirs is a pretty awesome song! I wonder if it was worth missing out on the senbatsu to get such a song?

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ That's what I've been thinking!

Why are they exculding both of them for a single and then put them back for the next one.

Not being on senbatsu but have a duet is kinda weird. I thought that was the sign they would make them w-center the next single (which turned out to be Nanamin's grad single :( )

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    looks like a teaser from the concert release. hopefully wont be too long!

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Not really worth it, imo. Sure they get a song to call their own, but the only time they're probably going to perform this song would be the birthday lives, only because they perform every song in their discography during that time. Otherwise, I don't think it'll make the setlist of their summer or xmas concerts... unless they do a shuffle like they did last Merry Xmas concert (ie. Manatsu singing Offshore Girl). Even then they won't be able to sing the song themselves.

Management probably felt bad about dropping them from senbatsu so they gave them the duet.