Miichan Birthday Project 2013

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Neve, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Thanks dhikzpratomo! That's awesome :)

The paper size is A4 - added to the first post

karles48 - the answer to your question depends a bit on how many submissions I get in the end. I expect I'll give each person a maximum of one page (obviously less if it's only a short message) and arrange the text and pictures so that everything is legible.

I'll notify the Japanese project of that in a moment. The textboxes look fine on Chrome (maybe IE too? I don't use Windows) but they get squashed down on Firefox.

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you! :)
    Yes, I'm using Firefox. Thank you.

3. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Okay, I'm sorry, I know I said A4, but the company I'm ordering the custom book from doesn't actually do A4. So it'll be 20x25cm (8x10in). That's just slightly smaller than A4. I'll correct it on the first post.

karles48 very generously offered to help cover the costs. If anyone else wants to contribute towards the project, do let me know - I'd be very grateful.

4. xunique

xunique Kenkyuusei

Oh , i remember helping out with this last year .
    It's been one year...so fast :D

5. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Less than ten days to go, everyone! If you've got some time, please contribute and make Miichan happy!! :inlove: :inlove:

6. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    oh, i must hurry to complete my drawing. [sweat]

7. IDC

IDC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I just emailed you my birthday message for Miichan :) .
    Did you receive it yet?

8. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

IDC - I got it, thank you very much!!
    Looking forward to it, the_kaizar [clap]

9. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Only two days left!! I'd love some more submissions - anything you've got to say to Miichan is very much appreciated ^_^

10. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just for reminder, Neve.
    Do not forget to take the scans or photo of this book, we would love to see how it's become. ;)

And about my picture message and its Japanese Version... everything is alright, yes? :D

11. Mii-chanX3

Mii-chanX3 Kenkyuusei

Question.

I'm a foreign. What happens when I click the submit button on the foreign submission page?
    After clicking 'Submit' I don't know whether or not I've actually submitted.
    My first submission was too long so there was an error. The second time I submitted, wasn't sure if it was working or not...

12. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

@Mii-chanX3 I'm afraid I'm not on the Japanese committee, so I can't help you with how to use that website. Please PM kurokiri if you have questions about that, as I don't think he checks this thread.

:cute: :cute: :cute: LAST DAY!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

Any more submissions to jamesoneve@gmail.com or my PM are very welcome, and there's still space for me to include them in the book. I'll keep submissions open until the end of the day internationally.

13. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

just sent you the E-mail , hope she'll sees it :) :)
    頑張ってください!

14. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    check your email box Neve [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

15. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

@PineappleCrunch - the picture looks awesome! I'll make some changes to the Japanese, but I'm just asking one of my Japanese friends for advice on a couple of things. I'll get back to you!

Okay, I think that's the end of the day internationally. I've had requests from a couple of people for extensions, which is no problem, but besides that, I'm very happy with how everything's turned out. Including the extra stuff I'm waiting for, I've got enough material for 28 pages, and I predicted 30 pages when I made the book, so perfect ^_^

My own personal deadline for getting the book finished is November 11th. I'll take photos as I'm putting it together and when it's finished and upload them so you can see. Thank you very much again to everyone who participated!! :inlove: [clap] [clap]

16. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Really nice to see all miichan fans pulling in on this one.

Just want to add that the Japanese committee are working extra this time around too, they were very very proactive trying to get people to sign and leave comments for Miichan (hence the website as well). At the national handshake event in Nagoya on 10/27, committee members even went up and down the aisles in the stands throughout the event getting people to leave comments.

Ganbatte mina!

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's great!! Well done!! [clap] [clap] [clap]

18. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Neve
    I sent a mail!! I know I'm late :C!

19. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Late submissions were no problem - I have almost exactly the right number of pages to include everyone! I probably can't add any more, though, except for the one from the_kaizar that I know might be coming very last minute.

Translating is finished, printing is finished, accidentally bought bright blue glue instead of white glue so sticking together will have to wait until tomorrow :D

Short of being run over or something, I'll definitely have it finished before the 11th, though, which was my original personal deadline. I'll have photos for everyone when it's finished. Thanks again everyone for your submissions, and a very special thanks to karles48 and sirfelgar for helping out with the costs of the project!

20. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It's seem like the project is good as planned.
    Cheers for everyone!
    You guys ROCK!

Thanks to Neve-san for make this all possible!​