1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Milky Way

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Maruna, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

tan tan pv not bad i see and the song really make me fee comfortable, their outfit also colorful. if compare anataboshi with tan tan , anataboshi best pv of milky way ever have :)

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

The only thing I don't really like is the fact that MilkyWay doesn't get their own album. Only Kirari has it. :( I love Sayaka's voice, that's why I hope that if MW has their own album, there must be Sayaka solo song. <3 Oh, what a dream!

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes!
    I want a MilkyWay album...

Even though I expected it i was still sad to see all MilkyWay songs being part of the tracklisting of Kusumi's new album. Which pretty much killed the dream of a MilkyWay album...

4. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

me too want milkyway have their own album, beside they have good talented and that trio can do much better performance

5. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Owh it might be a dream come true. They WILL have one I think. It's not like you can just simply release an album after only one single right? So the next thing they'll be releasing would most prolly be an album.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yeah... but all MilkyWay songs are included in Kusumi's new album... so don't count on it. Why release the songs twice? People would go "Why buy the MilkyWay album, if I already have 4 of the songs on Kusumi's album?"

7. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

so this means change for milkyway to make album so little unless if milkyway next song don't included in new album of koharu