1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    she said she's looking forward to ging to sleep since she has new bedding :)

(and yeah, that's a kind of infomercial)
    Ow, they do point that out in the video description

Btw Miichan must have a whole bunch of special made T-shirts from graduations, concerts and in this case birthdays (this one is from her Team 4 captaincy) :)
    [​IMG]

And note Beaver-chan in the bed (in the video .. not in the pic above) :)

btw .... I'm kinda confused .... in a program some months ago we got to see Miichan's bedroom and the windows were on the right side of the bed .... but here they are on the left side
    [​IMG]
    I'm pretty sure Miichan's apartment only has one bedroom so?
    At first I just concluded they must have mirrored the video ... but the tiny birthmark on her nose is in the correct spot
    (ok, checking if the video is mirrored by checking her birthmark .... while she is wearing a T-Shirt that just screams 'Happy Birthday' .... :/ )

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  2. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It is a pity that the alarm clock is not clearly visible. :whistle:

3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I just had a chance to watch the AKB48 Group Kenkyuusei Concert ~Oshimen Hayai Mono Gachi~
    ..... I don't think Miichan ever had this much screentime during a concert ;)
    [​IMG]
    and yes, that's a wig, Miichan only opted to loose the wig during that year's SSK and I think this is before that .... but I might be wrong about that it was .... by three days :)

(it's still kinda weird to see 1st Gen on the name plaque of a kenkyusei btw)

I seems Miichan was loosing her voice btw ...
    (ok, after the first MC it returned to normal)

You can also see that Mako-chan's push had started by then

o, man ... Miion was still just a kid back then ... :)

Some promotional pictures of the Rocky Horror Show
    https://twitter.com/stage_natalie/status/1463794711429550082
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And yes .. it's all very camp
    [​IMG]
    yes, that is a banana .....

the article mentions that tickets will go on sale in December ... but almost a month ago fanclub members already had the change to reserve tickets, being a member does have it's benefits :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Today is the 12th anniversary of No3b
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1464089198210666496
    =========================
    早いものでノースリーブス13周年。3人に何かトピックがある度に、今ラジオやってたらどんな会話してるのかなぁって考えちゃう自分がいます。またノースリーブスとしてステージに上がる時、2人に負けないキラキラした自分でいられるように頑張ります。これからもノースリーブスをよろしくお願いします。
    ---------------------------------------------
    The 13th anniversary of No Sleeves. Every time the three of us have a topic, I wonder what kind of conversation I would be having if I was on the radio right now. Also, when I go up to the stage as sleeveless, I will do my best so that I can be as brilliant as the two of us. We look forward to your continued support of No Sleeves.
    ---------------------------------------------

Takamina tweeted several older photos of our illustrious trio and tweeted 'It's going to be the 15th anniversary in no time lol', which of course got several fans excited hoping for a concert :)

more stuff in the no3b thread

Miki-chan and Naachan talked about Miichan and Minegishi Team 4 in Naachan's Q&A YT video.

someone wrote this comment:
    "それにしてもあの時みぃさんが降格されて合流しなかったら、今のAKBはぜんぜん違う形になってたんでしょうね。"
    "Even so, if Mii hadn't been demoted and joined (the kenkyusei?) at that time, the current AKB would have been in a completely different form."

Not to make Miichan's influence greater than it really is, but I guess there is truth in that.

btw, the term minechiru now seems to be permanently entrenched when relating to the Minegishi Team 4 members by the fandom

next year is the 10th anniversary of the 14th gen ... people are already wondering if there will be a special event
    (and if there is, I wonder if Miichan should turn up for it)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Rocky Horror Show promotional video ...

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's all very pink :) .... but Miichan looks pretty as ever.

I think most performances have already sold out if I interpret the reactions in the fan club correctly

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it looks like Miichan showed up at Sasshii's fan meeting

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I mean it's the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Miichan plays Columbia [hehe] Not exactly a character known for subtlety [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Minami Minegishi's Colourful Othello of the radio station Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.

• Like Like x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan in the fanclub
    "Wake up, prepare, practice, review at night, sleep, wake up ... every day. I'll do my best."

she's obviously very busy with the rehearsals for the Rocky Horror Picture Show

on an aside note, why does LOVE Shugyou seem to be so popular with older members while it's a kenkyusei (and later Team 4) song?
    At least, Yuko seems to like it (as she stated at Miichan's gradcon) but also Nyan-nyan as it was the second song of Kojimatsuri
    And it was chosen by Miichan over 'Heart no Dasshutsu Game' (and 'Team Zaka') at her gradcon

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

#9 Kajitabi Free presents NON STYLE and Minegishi Minami's Freestyle Journey

• Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It doesn't look like Miichan will develop a gambling addiction .... she has no luck at all but doesn't really seem to care about it either

it seems Miichan had a bit of a fashion week

she shows up at 5:40 in a short but funny appearance

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'd say it's genuinely a really good song. I love listening to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it just as a bit of a weird choreography imho ... :)

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Maybe so but I always enjoying listening to the song and watching the MV, in fact it's my second-favourite AKB48 coupling song after 'Choose Me!' (which of course Miichan was also in).

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan posted a video Takamina took at the no3b anniversary .... Nyn-nyan and Takamin let Miichan take the first bite out of the no3b cookie ....
    And the restaurant/cafe where they were played 'relax' as she did that

she did comment on the 15th anniversary ... as in that she had no idea yet, she was just happy they had a reunion at het gradcon, next year she just plans to go for rice
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Looks weird, but fun. I like the part that might be called culturally insensitive in the US.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I must be really dumb .... but I have not idea what that part is ... (and I just rewatched a team 4 performance) :/

ow, something only tangentially related to Miichan ... I noticed in the documentary 'The time has come' when the 2014 team shuffle was announced Matsui Sakiko was there comforting Team 4 member Takashima Yurina (most Team 4 members were in a state of panic)
    And I just watched the 2015 shuffle .... and she's there with the Team 4 members again
    (btw ... the moment Shinobu starts announcing the teams, Miichan from where she was standing next to Nyan-nyan to be with Team 4, as I think a captain should)

anyway .... just a random observation

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan has her Radio show today ... but also celebrates the 16th anniversary of AKB

[​IMG][​IMG]

十六 16

and AKB just uploaded a ton of coupling videos to YT .... so I finally got the chance to see some of those songs featuring Miichan

I saw the making of that Team Surprise MV ... I think it might be the only one where Miichan is wearing a wig ... ow of course it wasn't as there were a bunch of Team Suprise videos

in the 'making of' you can see Miichan without wig just after they finished shooting, for sure it must have been itching as hell under all those lights

I never had the chance to see the MV for Kyou Made no Melody, Yuko's graduation song, it's sort of mini documentary(?) ... the first part is Yuko solo, then no3b joining her on the square in front of Akihabara Station (well, it looks like no3b comes form the AKB Cafe & Shop)
    it's a sort of trip down memory lane, they seem to visit several venues where they performed and more members join them till they end up in front of Tokyo Dome, where the song proper starts
    (btw ex second generations members show up as well)
    Yuko, Nyan-nyan, Takamina and Miichan ... you could see it in Yuko Documentary, they were really close

[​IMG]
    not sure if Miichan is wearing high heels or Yuko really is that tiny :)
    [​IMG]
    ok, this is partly perspective, Yuko looks smaller than Takamina ... and that's impossible ... :)
    (ok, Yuko is wearing sneakers ... Takamina 5" heels )

pffff .... too many grad songs in there ....

I just really enjoy Miichan goofing around in 'Haste to Waste', she has Nyan-nayn in stitches
    (and has some extra repertoire in the credits as well)
    [​IMG]

I always wonder, how much of that was scripted and how much was just Miichan being Miichan?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3