Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Discussion in 'Team K' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Personally i feel that Miichan presence in AKB is really essentials.. Young gen can learn a lot from her.. Idol-wise & variety-wise (becos she has experience in many thing)..:)
    & Miichan can stay as long as she want..:1st: (& hope she support Yuihan too.. :^^;:
    nevermind for those who calls for her to quit/grad or seeking spotlight etc.. Miichan wont lose anything tbh.. ;))

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Inb4 Miichan the one true Baba of 48G :awesome:

You see her walk on stage during the MCs with her cane and just tell stories from her youth to the audience

Then she hands everyone cookies and milk so they can munch on them while the stage goes on

Then she offhandedly walks in front of a KKS to fix her hair while the girl is still talking

At the very end she stands by the door to send her grandchildr---I MEAN WOTAS goodbye and tell them to please come back to visit them

Truly the first real baba idol :hehe:

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Umm, I forgot the movie she started in, what's its title again? It's not on the wiki so...

4. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I've watched that Mechaike like three times already, I really love it [hehe] I hadn't been aware that Takamina, Kojiharu and Miichan were close with Sasshi until I first saw that, but that was also because I only found out about AKB in 2015 (and I think that Mechaike happened in 2014?).

There's also Joshikou (2016), Runway Beat (2011), Densen Uta (2007) and How to Become Myself (2007).

Majority of those are AKB related movies. I think Joshikou is the only one that is not AKB related, plus Miichan is the lead instead of a minor character. So I guess you're referring to that one?

6. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, 'Moshi Kōkō Yakyū no Joshi Manager ga Drucker no "Management" o Yonder' is AKB related because of Miichan of course ;)

I'm still waiting for the subtitles for Joshikou, then I'll watch it in it's entirety and give my opinion about Miichan's acting.

I thought she was good in Moshidora, and she's also pretty solid in the MV's where she had a talking part like Ue kara Mariko.
    (but the end of the Majijo Teppen Blues MV otoh, where Miichan is tied up and crying .... that's pretty ... euh ... bad :) )

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She should have been the lead of Moshidora... Acchan’s character was literally based on Miichan xD and then they cast Acchan instead line wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sure, but it is pretty obvious that Aachan would have more box office pull and you have to admit she did have more experience.
    In the end most films, musicals, stage productions are made to make money, here in the Netherlands there are plenty of very talented people who know they'll get passed over for leading roles the moment a 'celebrity'/'soapy' shows up for the audition.
    And the shoe was on the other foot for Miichan with Joshikou, but yeah, it must have been frustrating to miss out on the one role that was explicitly based on you.
    It didn't seem to affect her relation with Auchan though, kudos to Miichan for that.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan is a fantastic sport XD I don't doubt she probably felt a little resentful at Acchan for a bit but when you really love someone and the casting is not their fault you just can't get mad at them.

10. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
  11. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    After the first stage, not getting voted off: High five! .... Sensei, High five? .... Sensei? ..... ow, ok, no high five :D

I got the impression the others were quite competent cooks in their own right, television chefs?

12. David61

David61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  13. half23

half23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    That ought to trigger some people

For a reason that i still can't understand, she can stay as long as she wants

14. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yeah, sure it will, but I would kindly ask them to take that opinion somewhere else in this forum, I am (we are?) aware how some people feel about Miichan and they don't have to keep telling me, I know how they think and I don't really care, you won't change my opinion and for sure I won't change theirs.
    Their perception of Miichan as a person differs from mine, that happens.

Well, she has still a reasonable ranking in the Sousenkyo, a wealth of experience to share with the younger members and with all the seniors graduating recently some 'older' members sticking around isn't such a bad idea imho.

In other news .... It's Miichan's Birthday :)
    Happy Birthday!
    happy-birthday-anime-gif-6.gif

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  15. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

That quote clearly shows her love for AKB48. It's really obvious that she's in the group because she likes being in it despite management's decision to either often leave her out of media senbatsu (and put her at the back row).
    It's also not like there's a shortage of solo work for her, so her being in AKB48 is not a problem at all.

16. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I kinda disagree, yeah, she often ends up at the wings or in the back during performances, but on the other hand she has been given ample opportunity to get herself noticed in AKBingo in the past, and the management could easily have dropped her from the BKA48 Mechaike episode, not have her feature kinda prominently in 'The Time has Come' or cancelled Kousagi Dojo outright.
    I don't think she has been treated that badly by management in hindsight.

17. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena
    :ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIICHAN:ome::ome:

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    It would be amazing if Miichan became AKB's eternal idol, always encouraging and leading from behind the scenes.

In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIICHAN~
    :ome:
    Our senpai is now 25 years old :inlove:
    She's come a long way...
    mii1.jpg mii2.jpg mii3.jpg mii4.jpg mii5.jpg

19. Crystelle

Crystelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    :ome:Happy Birthday Miichan!<3:ome:
    images.jpg 20 - 1.jpg CFR9DqgUIAAbpz2.jpg

20. karles48