Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yes, thanks :) I had seen that graph before although, apart from the total counts, I have not really an idea how to interpret it, I guess the colour coded bars are stages?
    I also hadn't realised it was being kept up to date as well.
    I must add, I'm a bit conflicted about Miichan breaking Kana-chan's record, yeah I want her to be number one, but I also can see it's something Kana-chan was/is proud of ... and maybe she sees it as her legacy as well as she stated once she wanted to reach a 1000 theatre performances, it sure made her stand out from the crowd in at least one way.
    (and I maybe even if Miichan breaks it ... there are 2 other members really close as well, so she might not have the record for long as she has a lot of activities outside the group)

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Even if she breaks Kana-chan’s record I doubt it will be on purpose xD she’s not one to crush other people for her sake anyway, and the people who will break the record after her won’t care about that either... it’s rough but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan thanked the Mechaike Team in a tweet today, as it seems the program has ended after running for 12 years now.
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/980092566736584706
    ------------------
    「めちゃイケ」沢山お世話になった番組です。テレビに出るのが怖かった時期、皆さんにいっぱい面白くしていただき、テレビは楽しいと思い出せました。剛力ダンスで色んな人に声をかけてもらえる様になりました。ビッグになって恩返ししたかった。少し間に合わなかったけど...ありがとうございました!
    ------------------
    This is a program that has helped me a lot. When I was scared to go on TV, I remembered that we had a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching TV. I came to be able to call various people by Gouriki dance. I wanted to be a big and repaying. I did not make it in time ... Thank you very much!
    ------------------
    I know that some people were a bit upset when they kept on making fun of Sasshii's and Miichan's scandals in the Baka48 episode, but I don't think it was ever really mean spirited and return they gave them plenty of screen time.
    (With Miichan's awesome dance which especially impressed Kintaro)
    The same goes for the Takamina Graduation/Scandal dokiri, some people think it went to far, but I liked how Sasshii, Nyan-nyan and Miichan put Okamura-san's feet to the fire when he came out as Takamina's boyfriend :)
    (Okamura-san's mechaike team mates mocked him to no end after that :D)
    (I still suspect deep inside those three didn't really believe a word of it, but Takamina keeping crying introduced a level of doubt, Miichan comforting Takamina is still some of the best WMinami moments ... "but you said you liked tall and handsome people" ... "don't cry"

And it gave us this:
    [​IMG]
    and this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (and yeah, the Yabe Job offer episode with Paruru is great as well, not just for the look behind the scenes at AKB, but also for the interaction between Yabe-san and Paruru, they really seemed to bond)

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Great work, danke vielmals!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

The girl has one helluva resume, doesn't she? It took me 15 minutes just to peruse her Wiki page.

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    This is fantastic ❤️ thank you

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She does indeed! I'm sure there's more to her but I used sources like the English and Japanese wikipedia and her 48pedia profile (which is kinda like stage48 but in Japanese) and then on her profile for Mama & Son it only lists her involvement in movies and TV in terms of acting, but Minegishi was more of a variety person so I'd love to add all the variety shows she appeared on, but I have no idea where to start with that lol

And thanks everyone for the encouragement. I've also done Komiyama Haruka, Tano Yuka and Kato Minami now, and I'd like to do Yokoyama Yui and Okada Nana next. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    If I remember correctly, Miichan had a minor role in the Moshidora movie Acchan was the main actress in? I don't know if that would be important to have on the wiki tho

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Damn, that was what I wanted to mention yesterday as well, and that Kawashima Minami in the novel was based on Miichan, then when I got down to mention it ... I forgot all about it, it must be the age :/

anyway:
    Moshi Kōkō Yakyū no Joshi Manager ga Drucker no "Management" o Yondera (what if What If the Manageress of a High School Baseball Team read Drucker's "Management"?)
    Moshidora_cover.jpg

ah, I just found this tidbit (nothing for the wiki I think, but interesting nonetheless, as it gives a hint why Miichan was the inspiration for Kawashima Minami):
    Not coincidentally, the novelist Iwasaki once was a producer of AKB48 and worked as an assistant for Yasushi Akimoto, the "creator" of AKB48.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  12. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    [​IMG]
    Miichan's new profile picture from the SSk website! I like it more than last years, but 2016 profile picture is probably my favourite in recent years. 2015 was cute as well!

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It isn't my favorite picture. I miss something, something important...Besides, her left eye looks bigger than the right one (in fact, if someone told me that the left eye was taken from another picture... :^^;:)

14. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Yeah, I think her hair would look better if it was wavy or curled, straight hair at this length just makes her face looks weird. She does have one eye that is bigger than the other, but yeah, this one looks really weird. The photoshoppers this year might have been a bit too stressed...

15. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Danke viel Mal!

I like the new formate with includes more of her history in AKB

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    But, but .... her left eye *is* bigger than the right, that's why she always has her hair lower over the left eye, to mask it a bit.
    And it's hereditary, from what I've heard her father has the same thing.
    (btw, a slightly asymmetric face is often perceived as more attractive)

[​IMG]
    btw: I think this is my favourite.

btw ... I think they've probably instructed Miichan to smile 'without teeth' the last few years (because most of the time that looks better)
    But Miichan's natural smile is with showing her teeth, making them a bit awkward imho.
    as an example, compare these two:
    163px-MinegishiMinamiK2017.jpg 173px-Prof-minegishi_minami.jpg

the right one looks much less forced.
    Furthermore, the time per shot is limited, that photographer is working his a** off, making good shots of so many girls, I don't think I would want to trade places with him, it's hard hard work.

If, on the other hand, you have plenty of time, then you get this:
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    That is such a great pic!
    (but notice how much bigger her left eye is?)

Meanwhile her co-star (well, he was *the* star) in the "drei groschen oper" came to see the concert:
    https://twitter.com/mitsurumatsuoka/status/980601601378238466
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/980730991370104833
    https://twitter.com/mitsurumatsuoka/status/980600233137602566
    =====================
    昨日は東京を離れ、笑 三文オペラの皆んなと、 アイドル 峯岸みなみ さんを 観に行かせていただきました。 埼玉スーパーアリーナ。 “あぁ…アイドルだぁ…” “みなみ はアイドルだったんだぁ” と感嘆しきりの我々。 峯岸みなみ 様、素敵でした。 #AKB48 単独コンサート ~ジャーバージャって何?~
    --------------------------------------
    Yesterday I left Tokyo, I went to see the idol Minegishi Minami and everyone of Dreigroschenoper opera laughs. Saitama Super Arena. "Ah... I'm an idol... " "Minami was an idol," and we were very impressed. Minegishi Minami, it was lovely. #AKB48 What is Baja, a solo concert? ~
    =====================
    I guess he brought a flower arrangement?
    Edit: it seems it was from the three penny opera cast member together:
    https://twitter.com/hiroki_horisaki/status/980643994282553344
    https://twitter.com/thedresscodes/status/980691224116961281

I
    guess they had never seen Miichan in her 'natural' environment ;)

Unknown-4.jpeg
    (someone is not going to be happy about that :D)
    (ow, that certain someone must have taken his medication today ... he responded on twitter with: 'nice' ... I guess Hell *can* freeze over :/ )

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Seems like she hasn't smiled with teeth since 2012. Idk if that is managements choice tho, or her own. She might take photos with teeth as well, just that these are chosen. But yeah, it looks kind of forced when she keeps her mouth shut, especially these last two years

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm pretty sure those pics are pretty much as they have come out of the camera, maybe some sharpening, but with todays camera's and a controlled environment it's not that difficult to get pretty prefect shots, most photographers make sure that the pics need minimal or no post-processing.
    Trust me, post-processing is really time consuming, and not much fun.

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I must admit that, if I ever realized it, I forgot it a long time ago... I guess it's just that picture emphasized it a lot...

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My favourite was her 2015 photo. Her hair was starting to grow back and she looked like a mature and adult woman now instead of the "rebellious brat" persona that she had during her teen years. it was the start of Miichan's captaincy and senpai era <3

MinegishiMinami2015.jpg

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1