Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I'm not sure, but it almost looks like it sometimes changes in size, because it's not always the angle.

But look at wat an adorable 'rebellious brat' she was, I'm sure no one else would have gotten away with kicking Sata-san :)
    [​IMG]

P.S ... is that a new feature, being able to like a post in web version, or have I just never noticed it ?

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 22.50.03 .png

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, you can't please everybody ... I don't think I'll use it much, but as it was possible in tapatalk there is no reason not to enable it here I guess.
    (that said, I'm going to upvote bonjourmarlene's wiki posts .. as she did awesome work :D )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Have you checked Miichan’s Twitter timeline? The Threepenny Opera cast went to support her to the Tandoku concert... and she spotted them! I’m happy Miichan found some great friends ^^

5. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    DZ1_XAYWsAIf9PY.jpeg
    From Miichan's twitter, she will be in the official Sousenkyo guide book! I'm hoping she gets a good, big picture, since she's pretty popular (I'd consider top-half of undergirls as popular)

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I did adore her as a kid/teenager as well <3 She was hilarious and pretty, but I've always favoured serious and hardworking idols over the cutesy ones. As you can see, some of my favourites are Akimoto Sayaka, Tano-chan, Okada Nana, Takamina... and then Miichan was team captain for a long time, proving her hard working attitude, and I like Katomina 'cause she is determined and I can see her as Team Captain (of Team NIII? Possibly G?), and Komiharu is now also Team K captain; and Kojiharu was more serious and determined that people think, I believe

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    DZyfqhiUQAEA16R.jpg_large.jpeg
    Yup! .... being that close ... and having eye contact ... is it ok to say I'm jealous :/
    (ow, and is it ok to say those where the worst outfits ever? ... skirt .. ok ... t-shirt ok (but with shorts I guess) ... but the combination :/ .... and don't get me started about the stockings :( .... ok, rant over ;) )
    =============
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/980853872238379009
    RT「三文オペラ」でお世話になった大切な方達がアイドル姿を観にきてくれました!こんなご縁がなければ、AKBを生で観ることのなかったであろう皆さんに楽しんでもらえて嬉しかったなぁ...客席に近づくと予想以上にはしゃいでてこっちまで満点笑顔本当にありがとうございました。あぁ、余韻。
    -----------------------
    The important people who were indebted by RT "Dreigroschenoper Opera" came to watch Idol figure! If there is no such edge, I was glad to have everyone enjoy it would not have to watch the AKB live... I was spirits than I expected to get closer to the audience . Oh, the lingering.
    -----------------------

it's funny, as I said before ... it's possible her former cast members have never really seen her perform as a 100% idol, maybe in passing in a tv program , but not in the setting of the total immersion an AKB concert for sure must be.

I have the idea Kojiharu is pretty level headed, but she does tend to live in her own little world I guess :)
    But I think she had no idea how to interact with the younger members, Miichan was a kind of an alien being to her in the past due to the age difference, that was a 5(?) year age gap.
    (you can sense it in the making of the Yuuhi Wo Miteiru Ka MV, Miichan is at some moment playing chef with pebbles and leaves and twigs ... and Kojiharu is sorta thinking "huh, what? what are you doing ??" :D )

And then there is a moment in the 'The time has come' documentary where she's obviously in charge of the kenkyuusei, which must be 10 or more years younger, "babies, babies ... sit down", she seems quite bewildered by it all, not that she seems to care overly much about that.
    I would say, if ever Kojiharu thinks of going into education ... don't, just don't :D

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Ah, that's one of my favorite pictures, too... :inlove:

9. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
  10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I love how she keeps wearing Nyan Nyan's merch umprompted :lol:

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That was kinda awesome :) She's definitely a multi purpose idol :D

her fashion sense on the other hand, I get the nyan-nyan sweaters, they seem warm and comfy and it's off camera ...
    but those baggy denim dresses ... now, where is that brown sign I'm meant to hold up ;)
    Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 23.54.58.png

ah, there it is ....:D

ok, I take that back, the denim dress wasn't that bad ..... the green suit in the middle of the segment .... now *that* was bad :D

but you've got to applaud the dedication with which she practiced beatboxing

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan went to see a play starring Mariko-sama
    Two of my favourite members meeting up :D
    ========================
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/982617185515323394
    まりちゃん出演の「笑いの巨塔」 観劇しました。 個性豊かなキャストの皆さんが入れ替わり立ち替わり笑わせにかかってきて...賑やかで楽しいお芝居でした。まりちゃんのお茶目で可愛い魅力がこれでもかって溢れてた。久しぶりのまりちゃんは相変わらず美しかった〜地方公演も頑張ってね!
    30415213_10156516970676614_1100906843607138304_o.jpg
    -------------------------------------------
    "Big Tower of Laughter" of Mari-Chan appeared. The cast has a unique personality and it came to laugh seen come... It was a lively and fun play. It was overflowing with cute charm in the playful of Mari-chan. Mari-chan long time was beautiful as usual ~ good luck in the local performances!
    -------------------------------------------
    It's good to see all those first gen members keeping in touch through time, they may not see each other every week, but they still meet up once in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  13. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    Just dropping by to share with you a very nice rendition of First Love on UTAGE last March 29.

Here she is, performing the song with 4 other singers. However, she's beatboxing to the entire song instead of singing. Bonus are the appreciative looks from Yukirin and Sasshi during the performance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

ALSO
    I love how it seems like she's growing out her bangs. I really like her current hairstyle.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, it's Team Scandal after all ;)
    And they do seem to appear together on UTAGE quite often

15. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    ^ As far as I know, Miichan, Mayuyu, and Sashii are regulars on Utage.
    Then, sometimes, Yukirin and Sayanee join them as well.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    had no idea miichan could beatbox,good performance :)

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Isn't Mayuyu the co-host? At least she was in every episode I've seen.

Someone posted a link to another segment of the same show yesterday, you can see Miichan getting tutored in beatboxing by the guy you see in a close up in the beginning.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  18. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Does anyone know where I can find the video where Minegishi Minami says her favorite AKB song is Juujun na Slave because she didn't know what Slave meant? I saw it within the last few months but can't find it, I could only find this
    if the video does not show watch the video here (also funny)

19. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Hey, the video that turned me into an idol fan (no exaggeration!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Lolol I find it funny what things make us into idol fans sometimes! For me it was, also no exaggeration, the video of Nishino Miki getting scared AF of that toy dog in the box on AKBingo, if you remember that

• Like Like x 1