1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm still waiting for my CD from cdjapan to vote for Miichan. I wanted one for Komiharu, Katomina and Miichan each and I had decided early on who gets which voting method. I hope I didn't make a mistake by giving Miichan my CDjapan vote :^^;: I did pre-order the CD in, like, April already, so I was hoping they'd make sure to ship it early for me to arrive in time

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Now *that* would for sure be the biggest mistake of your life ;)

I hope your vote arrives ... I read on facebook people having trouble voting with CDJapan votes via their smartphones ... but voting on your desktop computer should work just fine.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Another day ... another SHOWROOM
    Miki-chan is with Miichan and they are Skype-ing with someone ... but I don't really recognise the voice ...
    I hear No3b being mentioned ... so it could be Takamina ... but she has a huskier voice ... and it doesn't sound like Nyan-Nyan :/
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 15.17.11.png

hmm... it might be Takamina after all ... I'm sure someone else will tell is later

listening more ... I think it's Takamina, because now they were talking about Kojima-san ...

ok, I'm 99% sure it was Takamina :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan, take it easy TT___TT your showrooms are wonderful

I always get the feels whenever Miki-chan shows up in Miichan's social media. They really are kindred idols <3

5. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    5,200 vote drop from 2016 to 2017
    5,600 vote drop from 2017 to 2018

mii-chan's getting dangerously low

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I thought it was amazing that she managed to have a smile on her face and to come over both as sad and happy at the same time

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She’s too strong. Whereas others can’t help appearing with a huge sulk on their pictures or whine about how frustrating it all is >>

I hope that from now on she can have a peaceful Idol life. That she can do whatever the hell she wants, just like Kojiharu. She deserves it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't think we can really fault them for that, that's just human nature, it's hard to deal with disappointment, even harder with the spotlight on you.

9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i dont quite hear what she says, can someone post a translation? or at least a simplified version

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Unknown-17.jpeg Unknown-16.jpeg
    I think she looked amazing

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    A rough translation of her speech:

I gave a lot of thought about whether it would be wrong of me to even participate in this election for hurting the AKB48 I love in the past. But I thought if I ran from this situation now, I would never be able to stand here again, so I had very strong feelings about wanting to be here again. So that is why I'm very happy to be able to tell everyone my thanks right now, on this stage; to everyone who gave me courage and opportunitiy to come back up to this stage. Thank you so much for not abandoning me and for supporting me instead. No matter how lame it may seem, I'm gonna do my best and restart from scratch, I want to go on recklessly so that I can be approved of AKB48 again. And luckily, my hair has grown again. I think, corresponding to the length of my hair growing again, I am also growing as a person. Please continue to support me. I am really happy. Thanks for everything so far.

As I've said time and time before, I really adore the girls that have this certain captain aura and ability around them. Miichan is so strong and supportive, there was no word of frustration in her speech, only thank yous and encouragement. I really love her and I hope she knows that SSK isn't the most important think about being an AKB member. She's held out this long in the 15-20s ranks, I think this is okay.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

She has matured a lot these last years. She knows things change and nobody can be on the top forever. She's happy and grateful because she's still loved by thousands of fans around the world, but understands her time in the group is ending.

13. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I was sad to see her drop to her lowest ranking yet, but her speech really touched me. I'm glad she will be in the group for at least a while more! I think she has started to accept that she has more of a supporting role than a front row one. I still hope she will continue to be in singles tho! And when the day comes, I'd really hope she at least gets media senbatsu for her last single (I'd rather see her as center but that probably won't happen, sadly.)

• Like Like x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think this partly explains why she looked happy sad, we all know that last year was frustrating because of someone else's need to drop a bombshell in her speech.
    At least this time she got the platform to say what she wanted to say.

In other news, Shiichan, Renacchi, Yui, Miion and Miichan were in a program about draining a lake, I think with he purpose to find out which species live in it, but I could be mistaken.
    It got ...... messy, but these idols don't mind to get their hands dirty :)

Somewhere else people wondered about the amount of work AKB members were getting outside of AKB and stating that everything these days goes to K46 members.
    I'm not sure about the younger members, but the older gens still seem be be in a fair number of programs.

btw ... I'm happy for Shiichan ranking ... I wanted to vote for her, but I didn't get the opportunity to buy more votes .. and I didn't want to take a vote a way from Miichan.

edit: damn, forgot to add the pics :)
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.30.57 .png Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 12.30.43 .png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    showroom at 11pm japan time tonight......

hope its not as depressing as i imagine it to be

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last year Miichan was on the brink of tears in the behind the scenes interview with yukirin, but then she did a showroom with sasshi and shiichan and she was happy enough.

I think it will be ok

edit: watched part of it (still can't understand more then a few word japanese)... she seemed more pensive then sad.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  17. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Sorry if my question is something, ugh...

An Aki-P group fanspage said that her talk to Yukirin about her fate in AKB. Yesterday, I saw on that FP too that Miichan get 32nd place on SSK. ._.

If she say she wanna move to JKT, will she be ended as Akicha or more like that ? :blush:
    *at least ended like Chikariina or more

Somethings like if she wants it, she must do challenge in JKT which has new system on it. :(
    -16nin and Academy System-

BTW, I heard that she promoted JKT48 on Japan some years ago.

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I highly doubt it, Miichan has jobs in Japan outside of AKB in her own right

Yes she did ... the videos are on Youtube ... JKT had just started so AKS sent AKB members there to promote it.
    Miichan did a challenge to get as many people to say they liked AKB and she appeared as a surprise on a TV show with JKT and addressed the audience in Indonesian.

20. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

If she want it, she must be extra in JKT as JKT has 16nin System and Academic and I don't want again if Miichan is demoted to trainee either Class A or (if has severe problem) Class B. :( At least she can survive in JKT around 2 - 7 years (I hope, after her graduation, she should married before menopause). :blush: