1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Discussion in 'Team K' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    After SHOWROOM yesterday Miichan went to diner with Yukirin and Sasshii(?)
    (I think it's sacchii ... but I would expect her to be based in Fukuoka which is about as far away from Tokyo as you can get)
    otoh ... we know they are pretty close ... so Sasshii would be the logical choice :)

Delb0-EU8AAT11Y.jpg-large.jpeg

Ok, Yukirin tweeted the same pic and said is was Suncon ( a.k.a. 'Team Scandal') ... so, yeah Sasshii ...

And another SHOWROOM, now featuring .... beaver-chan! ;)
    DenVKZ8VMAAUir2.jpg-large.jpeg

Remember Yuko's graduation concert that rained out, with the huge teddy bear?
    In my perfect world Miichan would have her graduation in the new Olympic stadium in Tokyo ... with a huge version of Beaver-chan.
    (and yeah, that's not going to happen ... but it's my world so it could just as well be the opening or closing of the Olympics simultaneously :D)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It’s a really good show! Miichan says that she wants to enter Senbatsu partly because Riripon’s big stunt last year left her unable to deliver her thank you speech, so she wants a segment of her own to speak. She wasn’t resentful of course, she never is for this kind of stuff, she just probably laments being too shocked to speak properly xD

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Well, today two things happened:
    1. Miichan did a SHOWROOM .... and Sasshi turned up ..... :) and she brought fans ;)
    2. I managed to enter my votes :D .... so all thats' left to do now is worry and bite my nails :/
    Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 15.18.00.png

I'm not sure, I don't expect then to have pseudo professional karaoke gear at home (but who knows), so it's kinda really funny to think about two (in)famous idols being in a karaoke box ....
    (otoh ... the post sousenkyo SHOWROOM last year with Shiichan was in what I think was Sasshi's apartment (you could see the cat 'platform' climb play thingy) and they did karaoke as well ....)

• Like Like x 2
  5. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    i saw the screenshots on twitter, are they in a closet? :lol:

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I recorded a small part of it ... there's a door to the right which doesn't look like the kind of door you would have in your home ... so it might just be a real karaoke box

otoh ... I'm not sure if you are aware how small Japanese apartments are? We in the Netherlands think UK homes are tiny .... Japanese homes .... half of those :/
    (and our homes aren't even that big compared to American)

anyway ... screenshot ...
    Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 18.46.20-2.png
    they seem to be looking up at the screen showing the lyrics ....
    (or it could be there is an UFO passing overhead ;) or Yukirin or Shiichan is sitting there giving directions ;) )

but there's a screen behind them .... and the 'room' has it's own airco (there's a control on the wall above Miichan)

it might be a closet ... but it is purposed for karaoke it seems :)

7. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

it's a karaoke box in AKS studio/office. I saw various members doing karaoke showrooms in them.

Showroom
    both Sasshi and Miichan said that they don't think about graduation at all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I'm still waiting for my CD from cdjapan to vote for Miichan. I wanted one for Komiharu, Katomina and Miichan each and I had decided early on who gets which voting method. I hope I didn't make a mistake by giving Miichan my CDjapan vote :^^;: I did pre-order the CD in, like, April already, so I was hoping they'd make sure to ship it early for me to arrive in time

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Now *that* would for sure be the biggest mistake of your life ;)

I hope your vote arrives ... I read on facebook people having trouble voting with CDJapan votes via their smartphones ... but voting on your desktop computer should work just fine.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Another day ... another SHOWROOM
    Miki-chan is with Miichan and they are Skype-ing with someone ... but I don't really recognise the voice ...
    I hear No3b being mentioned ... so it could be Takamina ... but she has a huskier voice ... and it doesn't sound like Nyan-Nyan :/
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 15.17.11.png

hmm... it might be Takamina after all ... I'm sure someone else will tell is later

listening more ... I think it's Takamina, because now they were talking about Kojima-san ...

ok, I'm 99% sure it was Takamina :D

11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Miichan, take it easy TT___TT your showrooms are wonderful

I always get the feels whenever Miki-chan shows up in Miichan's social media. They really are kindred idols <3

12. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    5,200 vote drop from 2016 to 2017
    5,600 vote drop from 2017 to 2018

mii-chan's getting dangerously low

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I thought it was amazing that she managed to have a smile on her face and to come over both as sad and happy at the same time

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She’s too strong. Whereas others can’t help appearing with a huge sulk on their pictures or whine about how frustrating it all is >>

I hope that from now on she can have a peaceful Idol life. That she can do whatever the hell she wants, just like Kojiharu. She deserves it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't think we can really fault them for that, that's just human nature, it's hard to deal with disappointment, even harder with the spotlight on you.

16. half23

half23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i dont quite hear what she says, can someone post a translation? or at least a simplified version

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Unknown-17.jpeg Unknown-16.jpeg
    I think she looked amazing

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    A rough translation of her speech:

I gave a lot of thought about whether it would be wrong of me to even participate in this election for hurting the AKB48 I love in the past. But I thought if I ran from this situation now, I would never be able to stand here again, so I had very strong feelings about wanting to be here again. So that is why I'm very happy to be able to tell everyone my thanks right now, on this stage; to everyone who gave me courage and opportunitiy to come back up to this stage. Thank you so much for not abandoning me and for supporting me instead. No matter how lame it may seem, I'm gonna do my best and restart from scratch, I want to go on recklessly so that I can be approved of AKB48 again. And luckily, my hair has grown again. I think, corresponding to the length of my hair growing again, I am also growing as a person. Please continue to support me. I am really happy. Thanks for everything so far.

As I've said time and time before, I really adore the girls that have this certain captain aura and ability around them. Miichan is so strong and supportive, there was no word of frustration in her speech, only thank yous and encouragement. I really love her and I hope she knows that SSK isn't the most important think about being an AKB member. She's held out this long in the 15-20s ranks, I think this is okay.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She has matured a lot these last years. She knows things change and nobody can be on the top forever. She's happy and grateful because she's still loved by thousands of fans around the world, but understands her time in the group is ending.

20. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I was sad to see her drop to her lowest ranking yet, but her speech really touched me. I'm glad she will be in the group for at least a while more! I think she has started to accept that she has more of a supporting role than a front row one. I still hope she will continue to be in singles tho! And when the day comes, I'd really hope she at least gets media senbatsu for her last single (I'd rather see her as center but that probably won't happen, sadly.)

• Like Like x 2