1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am curious about "without recollection." Is the meaning really that she does not remember what they did? I liked the word "unconscious," implying that she acted without thinking of the consequences.

2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    My bad. I remembered the definition wrong. It was as you said. I was under impression that it means she was heavily drunk and didn't really remember what happened. I fixed the translation.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    to be honest .... that would be a bigger problem than a hug I think :/

btw ... apart from the implications and the possible fallout .... which I hate, loathe and fear ...
    minegishi_minami_02.jpg minegishi_minami_05.jpg
    The romantic me likes those pics ... she looks happy and they look good together, and from the responses on twitter I read I got the impression that a lot of her fans are of the same mind.

btw, the original article tried to link Miichan to a business man convicted of corruption charges on the second page who was also attending the birthday party Miichanwnet to after this, because he seems to have stated he wanted to get in contact with her in public.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Hopefully she won’t go bald again

• Old Old x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Both of them can say whatever they want and deny it, but those pics look more romantic than my wedding photos that I paid over $5k USD for :cry:

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Eh, he's an extremely cool guy, I stan. He seemed honest and straight forward with his message, unlike some people *eyes Alan suspiciously*. Miichan can do whatever she wants. Any kind of "fallout" is beneath her now, she's not getting any more popular within AKB, seeing the way she's generally being ignored, and she really seems to be happier and more successful focusing on her acting career. Romantic or not, I don't see any issues with the picture. Those offended need serious help.

As for the word, I think she didn't mean "unconscious", rather "thoughtless". Of course I understand why would she want to apologize, but I can't forgive something I don't believe is bad or offensive, specially at a time where she's supposed to be off duty. She hasn't hurt anyone and I doubt she ever will.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, she 'hurt' her American 'boyfriend' .... who had a complete twitter meltdown yesterday worthy of a presidential candidate

• Winner Winner x 6
  8. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That's right, Geesh. Why bother hiding it when it's being uncovered that this is the norm within the AKB groups.

Senpai #1 is just leading the way and shattering the "dating ban" myth so that any future snapshots of a member hugging/smelling a guy won't be considered scandalous anymore.

:p

Geesh can do whatever she wants? Is this a first gen perk?

And if she's "not getting any more popular within AKB, seeing the way she's generally being ignored, and she really seems to be happier and more successful focusing on her acting career", then shouldn't she just graduate? What's the point of staying around?

Oh yeah, she has to break Kana's record of most stage appearances first. Only 3 more to go, straggler!

If you don't see any issues with the picture, you might need to remove your oshi goggles first.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Where are you getting your data? From what I can see Minegishi has already surpassed kana 910 to 903 but Yuiri is swiftly catching up and will probably quickly pass her. At least Kana managed to keep the record for about 3 years.

And anyway, I think a couple of HKT girls may have already passed all of them out lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    I have no problem with that picture, cuz I've already read that article
    as far as I seen, most Japanese fan that I'm following said it's wasn't a big deal
    summary is that was the last day of their musical play and everyone had a party after that
    Those 2 were keep talking and be the last persons left
    suddendly, the male touched her cheek, gave her a lightly hug. They seem both drunk since their faces were red
    after 15 minutes being together, they called taxies and left the place in difference cars
    there are other story about she has relationship with different guy but source are a person working in entertainment and a person who taken part in party and no picture so why should I care?
    the main problem here is the hug, right?
    the report has 10 photos but all it showed is that they did touched in cheeks, heck her hand was even put on her jacket. Is that really a hug or just a way to say goodbye to each other? On other hands they spotted camera as you see but still calmly send off each other with smile

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    @Ender Wiggin I think there's an adult understanding of the difference of falling in love with a mature person and meeting someone in private where you don't bother anyone and bringing your sketchy-ass date to your living quarters without the consent of your living companions, bringing them discomfort and danger, and also this person might be helping you in boosting your popularity... we are aware of it, right boo? Right?

Regardless of this specific incident (which didn't go anywhere and was just probably friendly banter between two drunk friends and colleagues, which by the way, Miichan is T W E N T Y S I X (2 6 ) 二 十 六 才), I think the Love Ban is wrong so really, my point still stands. Miichan didn't hurt anyone this week, she didn't hurt anyone in 2013 and she was still made to apologize, psychologically pressured to the point she felt like she had to forfeit part of what she considers beautiful (her long dark mane, and we do know she believes her hair is one of her greatest assets since she constantly goes to have it styled and dyed in new, pretty ways) to atone for trying to be a normal girl, and then to display her guilt for everyone to see and mock, abandoned by the dude who was part of it all that was also never punished for doing the exact same thing as her (to date you need two people). "Geesh" could date anyone she wants for all I care as long as she's happy and she takes care of herself and she doesn't hurt anyone knowingly and doesn't feel like she owes society for daring to have feelings, whether they are romantic or just wanting to have some fun. Change Miichan for any other person, any idol or musician or artist of any sort at all, and the sentiment is the same.

Miichan can do anything that she wants because she has given her all to AKB and yet AKB has stopped giving her anything back. Kojiharu did it and she never got any crap thrown at her, why should Miichan, who has given even more, be any different? Is it just because you don't like her? Remember that 1st gen is the primary reason your oshi is even in the group, 1st gen filled the theater, 1st gen started the arduous uphill battle to bring the group to where it is now.

Also, this is the Miichan thread and I hope you understand that calling her "Geesh" in a despective way in here is heavily looked down upon and also incredibly outdated. It's bad manners to anti in a member's own thread.

• Winner Winner x 7
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

For a movie scene it looks good.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If people told me they were screencaps of some tv show I would have totally believed it

In other news, there will be a commemorative perfomance of Pajama Drive for the 5000th performance in the theatre and Miichan ( and lot's of members of Minegishi Team 4) will perform
    And doing some quick and inaccurate math means that miichan appeared in roughly 1/5th of the performances.
    (which with Team A,K,B,4 and 8 .... doesn't really compute as as for sure she missed plenty of her team's perfomance in the passed due to scheduling problems? right?)

• Like Like x 4
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Damn I think that says more about your wedding photos/chemistry with your partner than Miichan's situation lol. I honestly feel like I have to say I'm sorry about that, that's really sad

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan was featured in a fashion catalogue .... which of course knowing Miichan's fashion sense is a bit ironic :D

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1121245601293717505
    =============
    RTこの度、カメラマン高橋優也くんが撮る ファッションブランドHAREのカタログに参加させていただきました! 27日からは原宿キャットストリートにあるhttp://HARE.JPで個展も開かれます。 合わせてチェックしてください。https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000817.000001304.html…#峯岸みなみ#HARE#ハレレ19
    ------------------------
    RT this time, cameraman Takahashi Yuya takes a picture I was allowed to participate in the catalogue of fashion brand HARE! Since 27th, the exhibition will be held on Harajuku Cat Street. http://HARE.JP Please check it together. https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000817.000001304.html… #峯岸みなみ #HARE #ハレレ19
    ------------------------

the question is, did she land that job due to her connection with Takahashi Yuya, did he recommend her? She cooperated which him before of course. Or was it the fashion brand that gave him free reign in the selection of the models? Or did the brand request Miichan
    D4927gyU0AYJ-FK.jpg 58444743_10157472880981614_4167091405040123904_o.jpg

It seems Miichan commented on the NGT situation in her Mobame mail.

I'm paraphrasing (and it's a google translation) but she basically states she doesn't have the ins and outs as she was busy with the rehearsals and the stage play and only heard about things via the news.
    As a result she can't really comment on it right now, but she said she would take it up with staff.

I guess people must have sent her lots of questions about it, lets' see how this plays out.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I could imagine that they let Takahashi choose the models. He's worked with Miichan many times before, and I love the pictures he takes of her (and also the ones he takes of Tano-chan but that's a different thread). I suppose he enjoys working with her and might have either suggested or directly chosen her himself

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I can see why he would use Tano-chan as a model, she's just plain stunning, and I'm not bashing Miichan, Miichan is very pretty imho, but Tano-chan is beautiful, there's a difference :D

Music station(?) today, last performance in the Heisei period (and probably the last time together with Sasshii?).

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1121763970979745793
    ==================
    平成最後、さっしーラストのMステに出演させていただきました。わーい しーちゃんとみゃおと、さっしーのおかげだねってはしゃいだ!ありがたい、贅沢な時間でした! さっしーのアイドル姿、目に焼き付けないとね...あと2日
    ---------------------------------
    Last of the Heisei, I appeared in the M-Sute last. Hooray
    Thanks to Shiichan, Myao and Sasshii, it's kind of silly! Thank you, it was a luxury time!
    My idol figure, I have to burn it to my eyes ... 2 days later
    --------------------------------
    (and yes, I'm getting better at reading my kana :) )

D5FOTbaUEAAoK8K.jpg D5FOTb5UwAEEPGj.jpg D5FOTbFUEAIxOkN.jpg D5FOTbnUcAATe7R.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It says "Sasshii last M Stage" right here in the tweet ^^ I'm sure Miichan and Sasshi are close enough to meet up again in the future outside of work, even if rarely, but I don't think they're performing the song any more now, so I'm pretty sure this was the last time

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That'll teach me to not to claim I'm getting better at anything :D

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

We'll see them together again when AKB celebrates their 15 year anniversary.:)