Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miichan is also at the Spring Festival, so I assume she'll be present at some point during Sasshi's graduation concert. What I think Miichan tried to say is that it's Sasshi's last TV performance/the last time they'll appear together on TV, as I would guess they'll be together on stage at some point during this festival.

Miichan has been practising a lot with Naachan (and Mion and Yuihan) lately so I wonder if they're doing something together at the festival, too

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Miichan is the best

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I didn't post any pics from the spring festival yet as there were so many in all the other threads, but I want to add this one .... just because I like seeing 'our' idols having a ton of fun :D
    Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 12.53.54.png

When Mako-chan ran towards Yui and Miichan at the start it was almost she hadn't seen them for ages ... that smile, and it was reciprocated by Yui and Miichan .... big, big smiles all around :D

ok, two pics from Shiichan's twitter

D5TimLnU4AAKFzz.jpg D5TimLaU0AcAdLE.jpg

And Miichan's message to Sasshii
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1122838261460688896
    =============================
    憧れも、嫉妬も、尊敬も...本当に沢山の感情を教えてくれた人。さっしーがいなければ私は立っていられなかったんじゃないかと思うほど、いっぱい支えてもらいました。これからもずっとよろしく。最高のアイドルであり、最強の元アイドルになってください!!!!自分の為の人生を。#指原莉乃卒コン
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Longing, jealousy, respect... A person who really taught me a lot of emotions. I was so full of support that I thought I could not stand if there was no Sasshii. Thank you all the way. Be the best idol and become the strongest former Idol!!!! Life for yourself. #指原莉乃卒コン
    ----------------------------------------------------
    D5UfcXZUwAAF7Ek.jpg D5UfcXZU8AA1RZR.jpg

If you remember that Sasshii once admitted during Shoujiki Shougi that she was sometimes 'jealous' of Miichan for her variety skills, its almost amazing that they got/get along that well, as they they were in straight competition in that respect.
    And Miichan might of course have felt envious of Sasshii's SSK success on more then one occasion.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She just uploaded these photos of herself together with Sasshi on twitter

@31__chan (29th April)
    憧れも、嫉妬も、尊敬も...本当に沢山の感情を教えてくれた人。さっしーがいなければ私は立っていられなかったんじゃないかと思うほど、いっぱい支えてもらいました。これからもずっとよろしく。最高のアイドルであり、最強の元アイドルになってください!!!!自分の為の人生を。
    Miichan + Sasshi 1.jpg Miichan + Sasshi 2.jpg
    Adoration, jealousy, respect... A person who taught me a lot of emotions. Without Sasshii, I would not have been able to withstand it all. I will continue to wish you all the best. You were the best idol, so please continue to be the best former idol!!!! Live life for yourself.

I also thought I'd share some screenshots I took during the Spring Festival :chuffed: Naachan also posted some really gorgeous photos of Miichan over the past couple of days (both from rehearsals, lunches together and behind the scenes pictures after the concerts) but I can't share them, unfortunately. I will just say, Naachan knows how to use a camera [hehe]

My screenshots are pretty low quality because the stream was LQ haha

Kojimako + Miichan 1.jpg Group 6.jpg

Miichan 1.jpg Miichan 4.jpg Miichan 6.jpg Miichan 3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    NMB's Hongō Yuzuha tweeted this two shot:
    https://twitter.com/yuzuha_hongo/status/1122729549832146944
    =========================
    握手会ありがとうございました[​IMG] [​IMG] 久しぶりに 皆さんにお会いできて 本当に嬉しかったです!! 皆さんお気をつけて帰ってください[​IMG] みぃちゃんさんとも お久しぶりにお会いしました[​IMG] 大の仲良しです[​IMG] [​IMG] 大好き〜[​IMG] [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for the handshake. ☺️ In a while I hope to meet you all. I was really happy!! Please come home with all your attention. With Mii-chan-san, I met you after a long time. Love is great friend
    D5S8km3UcAEwi_W.jpg

Miichan-san .... that's almost as weird as Naachan always calling Miichan Mii-san :)
    otoh ... she's 10 years younger and I can see the hesitation of being too informal with what for her must be an almost legendary senior, it's still funny though imho.

I wonder how many new kenkyusei on their first AKB wide event, would love to take pics with senpai like Miichan, Yukirin, Shiichan, Myao, Sasshii etc.
    (and how many have the courage to ask)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think especially the more famous they are, the more intimidating it must be. I would really love to have a picture together with Miichan and/or Myao though, that would be amazing. I've always loved them

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Aigasa Moe's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/moeaigasa0406/status/1123882677898235904
    ===================
    #吸って吐く Aチーム7公演目ありがとうございました 今日はママが見に来た みぃちゃんも来てくれた 咲も来てくれた お客さんはもちろん、 私のこと色々知ってる人に見てもらえて嬉しいなと思う作品 みんなが普段言えないような思いを 役を通して代弁して残り2公演を最後まで
    ----------------------------------
    #吸って吐く Thank you very much for the performance of the Team A. Mommy came to see me today. Miichan came too. Saki also came. Customers, of course, I think it's nice to see people who know a lot about me. The feeling that people cannot usually say To the last of the remaining two performances to represent through the role
    ---------------------------------
    D5jVVcPW4AICrip.jpg

The microsoft translation made this of the second sentence "Mommy came to see me today. She came too." and I wondered for a minute if she really called Miichan mama ... (I'v heard Mako-chan call Miichan okaasan before) but ... no, she didn't :)

But ... Miichan rocking a cap again :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yesterday I read about Saho's captaincy .... and I thought it was kinda weird to see all those Team 4 'kids' moving into leadership roles (wether it's real or not).
    Especially if you've seen them in 2013 after the team shake-up announcement, they were real kids then and staff and Miichan (and some other senpai) were having a hard time trying to comfort them.
    In Oshima Team K it was just Muto Tomo who had a bit of a meltdown ... but in Minegishi Team 4 seemed was almost everyone apart from Mako-chan (who was nervously laughing).

and now they are captains and leaders themselves ...

I'm not the only one who thought that obviously:
    https://twitter.com/48gTalk/status/1124141473237061632
    =======================
    Minegishi Team4 kids starting to take leadership path just like Miichan.
    Mukaichi Mion - AKB48 Soukantoku
    Okada Nana - STU48 captain
    Komiyama Haruka - TeamK captain
    Iwatate Saho - TeamB captain
    Murayama Yuiri - Team4 captain
    Shibuya Nagisa - NMB48 Team M captain
    A Legacy
    ------------------------------------------
    D5nAtNJUwAE1LPe.jpg

it's kinda amazing really

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Shows to me what a great leader Miichan was for her team, imo. What makes her different, at least from my outside perspective, is that she became actual friends with her kouhais. Of course most girls respect their senpais and their captains, but I think it can be difficult to go even further and become friends with them. Mako and Miki in particular seem really friendly with Miichan, and I think seeing such an attitude from your captain, where you know you could come to them for support because they like you, is a great role model.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Golden Week has been busy for our idols with the concert last week, 5000th theater performance, graduations and handshake meetings all week it seems.

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1125005159749177344
    ========================
    本日も握手会ありがとうございました。じゅりに「少し前より明るくなったね〜」って言われた。ありがたいお言葉(笑)いつも表情や態度で敏感に察してくれるじゅりが褒めてくれたので、しばらく元気でいられそう〜:blush: 明日はいよいよGW最終日! パシフィコ横浜でお待ちしてます!
    Thank you for the handshake meeting today. It was said, "it became brighter than a little while ago" in the cram. Thank you for your kind words (laughs) I was always praised for being sensitive to facial expressions and attitudes, so I was able to :blush: be healthy for a while! Tomorrow is finally the last day of GW! We are looking forward to seeing you at Pacifico Yokohama!
    ------------------------------------------
    You could ask, is Miichan friends with Takahashi Juri because they are both good friends with Mako-chan ... or are they just good friends, period.
    D5zSOJ_UcAAjpkj.jpg D5zSOKHUYAESzC5.jpg

In the facebook group someone told about his handshake meeting/two-shot with Miichan, he said it was near perfect (ok I'm paraphrasing) ... and he also said he was extremely nervous and kinda intimidated
    He posted his two-shot there
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=gm.10155882390466364&type=3&theater&ifg=1

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1125340838697979904
    =======================
    握手会終わった〜 GWは沢山会ったねぇ、話したねぇ。貴重な連休、時間を作って会いにきてくれてありがとうございました! 今日も写真は撮っていないので今日と同じ服を着ていた時の写真を(笑)「ふたり阿国」のアンサンブル女子チームと♡また会いたいなぁ。 明日から平日かー、みんな頑張れー
    -----------------------------------------
    The handshake meeting is over! I met a lot of GW. Thank you for coming to see us for a valuable holiday! I want to meet the ensemble women's team of "two Achi" (laughs) when I wore the same clothes as today because I did not take the photograph today ♡. From tomorrow on weekdays-hang on!
    ----------------------------------------
    D54DgyqUYAAU96A.jpg D54DgypU0AExNeL.jpg

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Her co-star and the director of the "drei grosschen oper" of last year attended the 'thumbnail' performance
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1126106192634187776
    ============================
    半年ぶりの「サムネイル」公演。 やっぱり好きな公演。 去年出演した舞台「三文オペラ」の演出家 谷さんと、吉本実憂ちゃんが劇場デビューしてくれました。ホームで活動する姿を見てもらえて嬉しかった:blush:今でも関係が続いてることも嬉しい〜 ありがとうございました!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    A "thumbnail" performance Buri half a year. A favorite performance after all. The theater debut of the Stage "the Cheap Opera" which appeared last year and director Tani and Minoru Yoshimoto. I was happy to see them working at home, and :blush: I'm happy that they still have a relationship. Thank you very much!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    D6C7nCNUUAAzyy7.jpg

In stead of the 'Variety Queen' they should start calling Miichan the 'Networking Queen' .... but then again years ago there was the rumour Miichan's phone contained the contact information for almost every celebrity in Japan ... (thought that was used in a negative context of course :/)

More visitors
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1126522380346519552
    ==========================
    今日のK公演は「ふたり阿国」でお世話になった鳳翔大ちゃんが来てくれました。稽古中からずっと気にかけてくれて、とても良くしてくださったお姉さん的存在の大ちゃん。とても楽しそうに観てくれて嬉しかったなぁ:)一緒に来てくださった瀬音リサさんもとても素敵な方でした。ありがとうございました!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Today's performance of K-chan was taken care of by "two countries". The big-chan of the elder sister who cared for me all the time from the rehearsal, and was very good. I was so happy :) to see you so much fun! Lisa, who came with me, was a very nice person. Thank you very much!
    -------------------------------------------------
    D6I2IXuVUAE1Vdp.jpg
    It's probably just me .... but in spite of the recent graduations Miichan seems to be just really happy lately, enjoying being an idol.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here's some more photos of Miichan and Juri together <3

TakaMinami.jpg TakaMinami 3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    IIRC those are from their trip to Kyoto together last year

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A true test of your fandom: If Mako didn't tell you, would you recognize the hair in the background?

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 4.10.11 AM.png

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, you just gave it away I guess ..... but, no ... I wouldn't :/
    So either Miichan is taking a nap in the dressing room prior to the performance ....
    or
    she stayed at Makochan's house the night prior to the last performance ... I'm betting on the second option ... and damn, that's so sweet :D
    (or Mako-chan stayed with Miichan)

And (of course) they performed together, those two manage to cry and smile at the same time
    https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1127533199133798400
    D6XLY5TU8AACK3l.jpg

大人への道
    the road to adulthood
    Which is kinda fitting as Miichan has been there all the way in a way and now Mako-chan is leaving the nest ... on Mother's days as it turn out

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Motherly big sister ;)
    for sure Miichan alternated between the role of mother, sister, friend and captain (and even little sister) in Minegishi Team 4.
    Miichan pleading with Mako-chan not to go to Team K in 2013 still seems so recent ....
    Screenshot 2019-05-12 20.35.24-2.png Screenshot 2019-05-12 20.37.12.jpg Screenshot 2019-05-12 20.43.39.jpg Screenshot 2019-05-12 20.32.14.jpg

I wish AKS had given them more time together in a team, but instead they decided to push Mako-chan by transferring her to Team K ... maybe that was the best option, I don't know :/

Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1127565337849806850
    ====================
    6年前の出会いからずっと、いい時も悪い時もそばに居てくれた大切な存在。真子の言葉と笑顔に何度も何度も救われました。AKBを選んでくれて、今日まで頑張ってくれてありがとう。これからは友達として
    ------------------------------------
    Since the meeting six years ago, there was an important existence that was beside both good and bad. I was saved many times by Mako's words and smiles. Thanks for choosing AKB and working hard until today. From now on, as a friend
    ------------------------------------
    D6XqsMTU8AA0Ef9.jpg D6XqsMTV4AIcVNy.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. dutchie