1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the UTAGE47 clip

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64908383?from=search&seid=11952314778686540692

longer clip
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64912392?from=search&seid=11952314778686540692

I hear birthday congratulations ... so I suspect Nakai's 47th birthday was recently

and of course Miichan is the only active idol in that group

and Miichan's duet

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64902064?from=search&seid=11952314778686540692

and finally Miichan on bass
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64895466?from=search&seid=11952314778686540692

if you think Miichan doesn't play bass or guitar (at least not as far as I know), that was quite impressive :)

and finally a mainly dance segment
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64900074?from=search&seid=17874333582305215544

I
    suspect this is her bass coach from Utage who taught her how to play the double bass last time and now the electric bassguitar

https://twitter.com/ackie1969/status/1164536846036041728
    =====================
    本日放送のUTAGE、去年のウッドベースに続き今回はエレキベースに挑戦てことで再び峯岸みなみさんに携わらせて頂きました。ベースとはいえウッドとエレキは全く別物の楽器。1週間弱の期間で普通はあそこまで弾けるようになりません。直向きさと底力、今回も刺激になりました。写真は先日の写真展にて笑
    --------------------------------------
    Following today's broadcast UTAGE and last year's wood base, this time I tried to play the electric base again, Minami Minegishi. Wood and electric are completely different instruments, albeit based. Normally, you won't be able to play that much in less than a week. Directness and strength were also stimulating this time. The photo was taken at a photo exhibition the other day
    ---------------------------------------
    EClEFjlVAAIRKlB.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    bonus clip ;)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1164771027085217793
    ====================
    #UTAGE ご視聴ありがとうございました。限られた時間の中で一曲を完成させるプレッシャーはとてつもないものですが、やりきった時の達成感は言葉にできないものがあります。改めてこの番組に参加させていただけて幸せだな〜と思いました☺︎いつでも微笑みながらサポートしてくれた先生に感謝!
    -----------------------------------
    #UTAGE Thank you for your viewing. The pressure to complete a song in a limited amount of time is tremendous, but there is something that cannot be expressed in words when it is done. I was happy to be able to participate in this program again.
    ︎ Thanks to the teacher who supported me with a smile!
    -----------------------------------
    it has a video of the rehearsal, just Miichan and Ackie-san

You've go to admire her work ethic, she just hates making mistakes

btw, I think the best part of Utage is how much fun everyone seems to have and how they all get along that well

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    TTwTT she was fantastic in all of her performances! I love UTAGE because everyone looks so happy even when they are just goofing off, and yet they give their best every single time. It's so cool

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.33.26 AM.png
    I wondered for a while now who the girl in white was, turns out it's Takahashi Ai, a former leader of Morning Musume and friend of Nyan-nyan, she appeared on Nyan-Nyan's graduation concert.
    img_AKB48_Kojimatsuri_20170221__004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Guys, what do you think ... Miichan will appear in the last episodes of AKBingo? :confused::hmm:o_O.

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It would be lovely but I'm not hopeful. The disrespect is real

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    As I said in another thread, I doubt it if it's a program with Woman Rush Hour hosting, she might if they do a sort of retrospective with Bad Boys and maybe some graduates.
    If not, and it's just a 'normal' AKBingo episode, I don't think she'll be there

(and if she was it would be awkward as Miichan hasn't been in AKBingo so long and there are hardly and members left she really knows amongst the current regulars, although lately Yukurin and Shiichan appeared and she of course is on good terms with her Minegishi Team 'children' ;) )

and I don't think they go for an episode with old members, they might show some clips, but I guess that's it.

btw, I doubt it's disrespect, cause Miichan was featured pretty prominently in the 2018 documentary, whereas Yukirin, who has always been an management favourite, wasn't ... it's just the Idol world at work ... the focus is on newer generations, it's been like this a long time now ... "the new ace" bla bla bla

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    nah, she also haven't apppeared on others AKB shows so I don't think new MCs is the reason

9. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Dutchie,
    Which one is the documentary you are talking about, do you have any links, please?
    I have not been interested in AKB48 for a while, but if there is an appearance of my goddess I want to see it.

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We are in luck!! Miichan is on the last AKBINGO episode, against our expectations.

@dutchie must be in heaven right now, having both Mii and Shiichan on the episode, even though we thought it impossible [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, I guess this proves it's not a dokiri ... unless it's a really elaborate one ...

so, yeah, I hope to be able to see it (with subtitles) ... I hope Shiichan and Miichan are on fire :) ... and have fun .... but for all the fans of the current regulars .. it sucks.

shiichan tweeted this:
    =================
    ラスト収録おわりました。 色々思う事がありました。 最後まで見てくださいね。 バッドボーイズさん、ウーマンラッシュアワーさん スタッフのみなさん ありがとうございました、大好きです◎
    -------------------------------
    The last recording is over. There was a lot to think about. Please look to the end. Thanks to Bad Boys and Woman Rush Hour staff, I love you ◎
    -------------------------------
    I would so love to see Bad Boys make an appearance ...

(btw: I recently watched the last two shows with them and I was kinda unimpressed, I hope this is better :/)

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Our dear @Lusankya always provides the soft subs and a raw video version in the AKBINGO! thread, so just keep an eye on that ^^ Otherwise there's always GEES on dailymotion

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah, I've found that .... and I have been adding a lot of them to my collection on my NAS

14. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    If Bad Boys don't make an appearance, it is a crime.

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I am surprised D: it seems like expecting nothing has finally paid off lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I always had the feeling there are only two possible reasons for Miichan to come back to the show; her graduation or the end of it. :cry:

But I am glad to see Bingo will end with a bang!

17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Minegishi and Yukirin's AKB careers outlived AKBINGO lol what an achievement.

• Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So have Shiichan and Myao. If we don't count 1ji 59fun and 0ji 59fun, Jurina as well.

• Like Like x 2
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just had the chance to see the Team K concert from beginning this year, back then I said then I couldn't wait to see the part with MiiMako ...
    And ... I'm having a great day :D

Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 11.51.15.jpg Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 11.55.18.jpg

those uniforms are just plain awesome ... 格好いい ... すごい!!!

and they look, move and sound great

iirc Miichan wasn't present in the first few episodes of 1ji 59fun as she was really young back then
    (but neither were Shiihan, Yukirin, Myao, as in the beginning it was just 1st gens)
    note: I might edit all this after I completed some research :D

ok, 0ji 59fun ep. 4 has Yuko and Miichan ...so .. not just the first gens

ok, I was completely wrong ... Miichan was there in the first episode :D and so were the 2nd gens

wait ... did I just see Miichan slap Kiyoto? .. :/

yes ... I did see Miichan slap Kiyoto .... :D
    Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 12.37.42.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I meant that they became part of the group before the show started and are still here now after it's ending [hehe] But thank you for that little trip down memory lane~

• Like Like x 1