1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Discussion in 'Team K' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

I just had a thought, you think we'll get the Bad Boys as a special guest at her concert?

2. dutchie

dutchie Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Even it's a graduation ceremony tacked on (but if it's with original 1st gens they better close with it, because nothing will top that I guess as an ending)....
    Anyway I have my wishlist, so AKS please take note! :

Seyun Philosophy with Minegishi Team 4 (including Mako and Miki (and yeah, the 3 musketeer can center it, I don't care)
    A no3b medley ... as Persona :)
    and of course I would like to hear Watashi Wa Watashi
    Omoide no Hotondo Michan with Takamina ... maybe Acchan taking over
    Yuuhi wo miteiru ka - as a flashback to the Tokyo Dome concert ( i.e. Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko, Nyan-nyan, Takamin and Miichan)
    And for good measure ... something Team K with Yuko, Sayaka? and lots of energy :)

ow ... and something with Shiichan, Sasshi, Yuko ...?

This !!! This !!
    (I would add ninety-nine, but I'm not sure how Okamura's heath is nowadays)

ow ... and I want a huge Beaver-san, like the teddy bear at Yuko's graduation :)

let's face it ... if they do a retrospective of Miichan's career it's basically a retrospective of AKB up till now.
    Well, I concur whi @Ashitaba , Miichan is really close with Acchan, Tomochin otoh I wonder ... I'm not sure, they seem so different, but Mariko yeah, those two got along for sure ..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    and here I was thinking her and Yukirin had made a pact to stay in AKB48 forever lol :p.

But in all seriousness, Will miss one of the most entertaining members AKB48 has ever had. She went thru a lot during her time in AKB48 and she showed how strong of a person she is.

Nothing but respect for Miichan. You deserve this, Hell of 14 years you've had.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    The tweets from 1st gen members are so touching....makes me want to cry.

I also love how Kojimako put it: "It's Miichan's turn to wear the dress". :cute: It will be a gorgeous dress, indeed.
    It will be one hell of a concert (and final theater stage too). I hope for a grand 1st gen reunion. No eyes will be dry, for sure.

Congratulations, Miichan! 14 years <3
    (So the next AKB single will be her last, then? I can't wait to hear her grad song!)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'll be pessimistic even though I don't want to be, but I doubt Miichan will even be selected for the single :/

Chiba Erii tweeted these:
    ELRGymdU0AAZKNI.jpg ELRGymcUYAEZ50j.jpg ELRGymdUcAA07sx.jpg ELRGymcUYAAZxIo.jpg

aw ... come on .... that is just too kawaii for this world :D
    https://twitter.com/erii_20031027/status/1203664841040224258
    ====================================
    峯岸チーム4の時に たくさん遊んでもらったのが 凄く嬉しかったです
    ありがとうございました
    寂しい
    ずっとずっと大好きです
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    I was very happy to have played a lot during Minegishi Team 4
    Thank you very much
    lonely
    I've always loved
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/223731chan/status/1203665866006515718

anyway ... after 14 years Miichan maybe will have some free time, have fun, date and maybe even find her soulmate (and if it's the actor from the pics earlier this year ... well, good for her if he's sincere and nice to her)

The pics above show how much Miichan loves kids and I remember her saying somewhere she wanted to have kids before her 30th birthday.
    I really have no idea what she plans to do after graduation, I doubt it will be a solo singing career like Takamina or fashion like Nyan-nyan and Mako-chan.
    My guess would be variety, but I do hope to see her back in Utage
    Regardless whatever it is .. I hope she'll be happy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    minaeshit
    How old were you 14 years ago? Think of all the things you've achieved during the lat 14 years. It's an incredibly long time and I salute Miichan for holding out for so long. I'm excited to see her enter the next step in her life. Well done and thanks for everything! <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. hiroto

hiroto Upcoming Girls

It would be great if in the next single the center was Miichan. :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    popuri_6
    It would, but sadly I highly doubt it :(
    My guess is she'll get a graduation song, if that
    But whatever happens, I just hope she is successful and happy <3

9. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Yeeees! Like I'm still a little taken back that we're losing our last first gen, but I am so excited to see her dress! Grad dresses are my favorite!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, later on they were more outspoken, so I'm just going with in shock

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I literally just watched the stage and when she announced it I think the audience was just sad. Mii-chan is in some way a symbol of the old days of AKB and for many fans that were there long term it's not a happy announcement. It's a somber announcement. She did joke about it with the audience and then they reacted for her haha. That was funny lol. Plus, in some ways too Mii-chan will always be associated with one of AKB's biggest scandals/media grabbing moment and while i think everyone has moved on, now that she's graduating we're gonna be going through her history as a member and that moment was a turning point for herself in her career.

as a complete side note: mii-chan looks absolutely banger with that hairstyle. I need a wig like that lol

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, there it is. The end of an era is coming upon us. As expected, it's sad to hear that Miichan is graduating, but we knew it would be happening. And tonight, Sunday, 8 December, on the night of AKB48's 14th anniversary...that announcement would happen.

Enjoy the final few months before Miichan leaves AKB48 for good...and closes the 1st generation into history.

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter today:

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1203953342046593024
    =============================
    皆様からの沢山のメッセージ、そしてメンバーからも労いの言葉が届いて嬉しいです。ありがとうございます! 今日は早朝から明日のチームツアー千秋楽のリハをしてきました。終わるのが早かったのですが、このまま帰ったら寝てしまうと思ったので後輩連れて帰りました。練習します。
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I am glad that many messages from all of you and words of effort arrived from the members. Thank you! Today we have been rehearsing tomorrow ’s Team Tour Chiaki-Raku from early morning. It was early to finish, but I thought I would go to bed if I left home, so I took my junior home. Practice
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ELVNKyoVUAAa_ha.jpg ELVNKyoUcAAiM21.jpg

I think (hope) Miichan is relieved that she took the jump in the end an now she's free to enjoy the last 4(?) months in AKB to it's fullest I hope.

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You always hear the 'eeh???' when people announce graduation, but it was completely silent for Miichan. I was wondering whether they saw it coming or whether they were actually too shocked to react. She had, after all, only said a few weeks ago that she's not graduating yet.

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, about that, basically Miichan said 'I will graduate" at Mariko's wedding, and she might have let it slip out in the spirit of the festivities (and after some glasses of wine, she was rather genki after all ;) )
    so maybe that's why Nyan-nyan added the 'not yet'
    (on the other hand she could of course have edited the whole scene out)

or maybe something changed the last couple of weeks, it's not like it's been a very good year after all for AKB or maybe she decided she wants a wedding of her own, who knows

btw, it was kinda weird to see '3 seconds' being performed, after all it's much more a Persona/No3b song then an AKB song, Shiichan look good in a suite though :)
    (and I think I understand why Miichan would not want to perform it, not without Nyan-Nyan and Takamina, not just before her announcement)
    (they didn't used the original costumes either, btw)

Btw, I think all members knew what was coming, so maybe it already leaked to the audience as well

Btw Miichan is in Ayamin's showroom righ now ... she really should do a kid's show, she's a natural with younger members.
    If she has no plans in variety they should sign her as Team 8 manager, I guess she would be great at that (but I think she likes the limelight too much still ;) )

16. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    JIJIPRESS has posted a video from yesterday's Anniversary stage which includes Miichan's announcement and part of her speech (from 0:59 onwards):

As others have said her announcement is met by silence but she jokes immediately afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was talking about her seitansai on 22nd November

miichan.png
    https://twitter.com/48gTalk/status/1197869637590892544

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    oops, my bad, gomen na sai .. I totally missed it ...

to be completely honest I stopped worrying about a graduation announcement some years ago, as it came back every single year, heck, the graduation announcement thread even started with speculation about Miichan's graduation .. and that was back in 2013.

Now 6 years on ... it happened ... and as it turns out I'm not ready for it, inside I'm a bit like Miichan in the dressing room when Acchan graduated ... which is extremely silly and immature , but I'm truly sad :(

I think I need a hug :(

btw, Miichan is doing a sort of Q&A showroom at the moment (not that I understand more then a few words of course :/ first word I picked up was kowai though)

and then she moved on to some no3b karaoke and my day got a bit brighter :D
    (and she sounded great ... and was happy :) ... so I am happy)

btw: 30.000+ viewers

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I just genuinely think fans were sad/somber. I mean it was the end of the 14th anni performance and it's a lot of memories to go back to and then the last 1st gen, remnants of OG AKB, announces grad. I'm sure the atmosphere was a little off. But yea, usually out of respect and genuine shock, a grad announcement does always get an "ehhh!". So, it was a little weird. I mean even she noted it herself lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Maybe, just maybe... People have been "expecting" an announcement for so long that they just didn't expect anymore. So when Miichan dropped the bomb, they were genuinely shocked. It's just one possibility. The fans were starting to take Miichan for granted, so something like this CAN leave you speechless. As if you got startled the second you dropped your defenses because hey, nothing seems to have happened so maybe it's time to chill for a whiNOPE, G BOMB

• Agree Agree x 8