1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That feeling you get that we are nearing the end of an era :(

Miichan's last appearance a Music Station
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And as a album: https://imgur.com/a/l5UKBqH

and a link to the video on FB: https://www.facebook.com/angelia.me...AyNDI4NjYzODg0MDpWSzoxMDE1NjY0NTgxOTgwNjM2NA/

You can see Miichan is still having loads of fun perfoming
    and .... awwwww ... that ending!! was just so cute!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Miichan has the best kouhai ever! I don't think she knew they were going to do that :)

Miichan's twitter
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1238506716594966530
    ==================================
    キングレコードさんから頂いたお花も可愛すぎるから見て。
    「今度の番組の演出の参考に好きな色教えてください」って言われたから「水色」って答えたの。この為だったんだって、とても嬉しくなりました。AKB48って入ったミニバルーンも可愛い。ありがとうございます!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Look at the flowers from King Records because they are too cute.
    He told me, "Please tell me your favorite color for reference in the upcoming program." I was very happy that it was for this. The mini balloon with AKB48 is also cute. Thank you!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Satopii declared Miichan her favourit senpai ;)
    https://twitter.com/AKB48K5/status/1238457318330650624

btw, I think Tanaka Miku is winning my 'the cutest member in AKB group' award

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Great for her, but I still missed her in the Team K performance. I guess she had bigger things to do.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, I wondered about that as well ... but shi... euh, scheduling conflicts happen

To be honest ... even though it's of course not a handshake event, so it doesn't involve as much physical contact, I'm highly starting to doubt they'll be able to hold Miichan's Graduation concert on 2 April, things being as they are now :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I have seen the Music Station show and it was entertaining.

Miichan presented Zukkii to viewers before they sang.
    When they were singing, Miichan was acting in the last row:( it has moved me to see that when the song ended, her companions they took her and put her in front of the group.:cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Yeah I assume she had stuff going on or maybe she didn't want to detract from the other members getting attention. I'm also pretty skeptical that they're going to be able to keep the 2 April timing but who knows. It'd be great if it's settled down by then.
    That's really nice to hear

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Sometimes there is such a moment that you are going to take a double take .... wait? .. what?
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1238857473064235008
    ================================
    3年振りぐらいにおっぱい仕事をしました。嬉しかったので、お楽しみに! 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(97日目)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I worked on boobs for about 3 years. I was happy, so look forward to it! I did not drink alcohol today (day 97)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Boobs? first thing I thought ... well, that's google translate for you, that's obviously not what she meant .... but then someone asked in the responses if it was maybe in reference to gravure?
    soo ..... well, Shiichan had a gravure DVD recently ... so who knows?

One thing's for sure ... it won't be a YouTube video ... :)

edit: fixed a sloppy sentence

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The translator was not mistaken.:hehe:

It could be that she is making a photobook or gravure magazine, it has been years since he has done any gravure and it must be that there is the comment about the boobs.:whistle:

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    When you are saying he, are you talking about Miichan? Cause that's the male pronoun :^^;: like él in Spanish... Miichan is she, ella, female.

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Thank you for realizing my mistake.:oops:
    My English is disastrous, I prefer to upload images before writing.:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No, it's okay! We all make mistakes :)

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Your English isn't disastrous ... you are only struggling with the possessive pronouns because Roman languages do those different from Germanic languages, we, in English, Dutch and German, take the gender of the subject, you tend to take the gender of the object ...
    But it should never be a reason for you to not respond here

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    STU48 just anounced that they cancelled their 3rd anniversary concert, scheduled for 03/28.
    Now Miichan's graduation is in real danger

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't see it going through on the 2nd :( .... only thing we can hope for now is a postponement ... poor Miichan :( poor fans, I know of at least one European fan that already had tickets and was really devastated when her flight got cancelled :(

new YouTube video by Miichan,have only watched 2 sec, but she seems to be in a gym ... and no3b comes up ..... so ... will she do a backflip?

if the video does not show watch the video here

btw, look at her shirt:
    [​IMG]
    itano tomomi's graduation

Miichan seems in great shape btw

• Like Like x 5
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Of course lol.

She is trying for the backflip for real this time, because it's one thing she regretted not doing properly the first time, so she's going to perfect it before graduation.

----

By the way, almost all upcoming graduations are being postponed. Off my head I know Isogai Kanon (STU48), Takayanagi Akane (SKE48), Kataoka Narumi (SKE48) all postpone their graduation.

• Like Like x 5
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    before or during .... wouldn't it be an awesome entrance if she came in like this :D :
    [​IMG]

ow, btw .... we very nearly got to see Miichan's boobs after all ... :D

And Miichan double centered Give me Five with Yukirin at CDTV 'Graduation Song Festival'
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1239494708247670784

I'm going to say it again ... since she announced her graduation she's been enjoying each and every appearance on tv to the max

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

How mischievous is Miichan when commenting on the boobs. :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Btw, I never really understood why Miichan was unable to do a proper backflip ... we all know she does an epic cartwheel, and at the end of Sakura no Hanabiratachi I think it's her that jumps higher then even Yuko

it's from left to right Acchan, Nyan-nyan, Miichan, Yuko and Chyuu
    [​IMG]

and she seems flexible enough .... maybe it was just a psychological thing ... :/

(btw, seeing that MV kinda reminds me how that ceremony in my school was a kind of a non event, all graduates gathered and we were called forward in blocks to sign our diplomas ... and that was it, can't even remember saying goodbye to my classmates (but I didn't really have a connection with them anyway as I repeated my fourth year, so all my friends had graduated a year earlier) )

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  18. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I think it was definitely a mental thing. From the beginning of what they showed, she seemed unsure and scared of doing it. It's completely understandable, imo, the idea of damaging your back or neck is terrifying, especially for an entertainer. I don't actually know how likely it is to hurt yourself doing it but I certainly would have a hard time bridging that trust gap with my body. Y'all are clearly better experts on her character but I've always had the impression that she struggled with anxiety towards herself. Though maybe I'm off the mark, she certainly seemed confident on variety shows.

19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    have you ever seen this ....

if the video does not show watch the video here
    damn she really scared the others there ... she could easily have broken her neck if that hadn't been such a thick mat

ow ....later on ..... what is that with boobs!!!! Miichan!!!

Miichan used to be absolutely fearless in variety, especially in earlier AKBingo episodes, I remember in the AKB vs Idoling where she kicked Sata-san ... somehow, apart from Yuko, I don't think anyone would/could have done that :)
    (was she told to do it by staff, maybe .... but still, remember, she was just about 15 or so)
    And, the funny thing of course is that she and Bad Boys got along so well regardless of her lack of 'respect' during AKBingo.
    (or maybe because of it)
    After her scandal she got more careful, maybe partly because of the amount of hate she got, but over time she regained a lot of that confidence and lately she seems liberated
    Regardless of all that, she has always been told she was funny, so I think she was pretty secure in that and she always was one of the members that was good at MC and improvisation.

But, as an idol, well, she never was that confident I think, I thinks she always thought Acchan, Nyan-nyan, Mariko, Mayuyu and Tomochin were 'real' idols, those were the ones who were deemed pretty and had fashion sense.
    Especially 2-chan relentlessly called her ugly, and the nickname Gachapin ... well, that doesn't help your self confidence.
    (btw, she does have a substantial foreign fan base .... I think half the comments on her Graduation MV are non-japanese (and I now have the distinct feeling I have said this before ... :/) )

Somehow I think Miichan was a frog and I'm sure they turned her into a princess ;)

btw, I watched the Mayuyu graduation documentary earlier today, I always hear a lot of Miichan fans complaining about how she was being systematically ignored, I disagree for the most part, it is even demonstrably untrue in a lot of documentaries, even after her scandal.
    But .... yeah ... in this one it's almost like she didn't exist ... "mayuyu graduates, but there are still great senpai like Yukirin and Sasshii" .... :(
    (ok, I get it ... it's mostly Team B ... but still ... damn)