1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Katou Shiho posted this photo in her blog. She said Manamo was so cute that if she were a guy, she'd confess. (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

In her questionnaire on GanaOshi, Manamo said that one of the things she likes to do is imitate Heian nobility. I want to see that! As a big fan of the Tale of Genji, I think Manamo's love of that era (a thousand years ago) is great. She is now entering second year at the same university Sugai just graduated from. She is majoring in Japanese literature. Yes! Before she joined Hiragana, she worked on the school magazine, but I don't imagine she has time for that this year

Manamo is very pretty, but for some reason she sometimes looks older than she is. Has anyone else noticed that? Something to do with the lines in her face, or her expressions. She is not the most confident person, I think. Her woman-on-the-street interview last year where she said that she had never had a boyfriend made me feel that she is not a popular social girl, but actually a good student at a girls' school, and maybe from a fairly high class in society. The university is one that aristocrats go to, including members of the royal family.

And really, at least in profile, that hair put up on her head looks great, to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I guess...she does seem more mature than her age. I like her with her hair down (as seen in her intro video in Keyakake as well as in Hiragana Oshi) rather than the twin tails in her Keyakake studio appearance. Rather than a cute idol, she seems more like the poised, classical well-mannered Japanese beauty in my eyes.

As for her confidence...I have to somewhat disagree. So far I didn't notice her being nervous. She seemed calm & comfortable expressing herself verbally, and as we've seen from the Keyakake new year episode and in the Hiragana Oshi preview for 3rd episode...I have a feeling that she will be in the spotlight more and more going forward.

That 2-shot with Katoshi is just lovely. Much appreciated. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If I hadn't already been her fan, I would be after this photo. The neatness of the way she carries herself just adds to her beauty. And is her nature:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Man, oh, man. Miata's segment on Hiragana Oshi brought out a different side of hers I hadn't seen. She's the most sexiest Keyaki member there is including kanji. I think she should run with the sexy chara because there ain't one yet in Keyaki.

• Like Like x 1
  5. glsone

glsone Member

She has a very mature vibe to her that comes across very sexy, not unlike Nogizakas Eto Misa. But then there's the gap between that and her cute mannerisms that makes it so you can't help but fall for her. She's a good kid too; I've been following her on mobame since the second gens started. Every morning she sends a good morning message with her horoscope info, like how lucky she will be and what her lucky color is and how she's going to incorporate that color in her day. And the few times she can't or forgets to send one she sends an apology message later on. Then she sends a brief recap of her day at night. It's very easy to root for her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    And with today's Keyabingo we got more Miyata sexy chara...:inlove:
    The Force is strong in this one, and like said above her mannerisms como across very sensual,even when not intending to. Given my current oshi and how I'm enjoying this girl, it's fair to say I have a thing for this type, huh...:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy belated birthday Manamo-chan! :ome::ome:

After watching her specialty and knowing her interest from hiragana oshi i like her even more! she's really a pleasure to watch, and i think the 'japanese-style daughter' image that she established for herself really suits her~

about her face, sometimes i think she looks older than her age and some other time she doesn't. nonetheless its nice to see more people are interested on this girl~

• Like Like x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Just got caught up with that episode and god damn it yeah you guys are so right. If I don't have a thing for her, I don't know what I have..... :blush: Take me now Manamo-senpai

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Shhhh! You're letting the secret out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    "The most dangerous girl in Keyakizaka" blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Iguchi's blog: Snack Mao entrance.

[​IMG]

I highly recommend her HS line with only 1 risk, you may fall in love of her.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I keep telling you dudes... shhh... don't let the secret out! [hehe] :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manamo was at her most burikko in her auditions. She was tooo idolish for me then. All performance, all push. And it worked to make her shows extremely popular. But her interest in classical Japanese literature -- and her statement in that street interview that she had never had a boyfriend -- converted me, lol. I can well imagine that her handshake is outstanding. She's very smart, very capable, and very eager to do well. As well as arguably the most perfectly beautiful of at least the 2gens.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I was just curious about her HS line because her fans always looked so exited. I saw Manamo always from other members line, she's a beauty in person and I talked with her fans until the "100% wife" answer appeared (lol).

[​IMG]

She just keep her eyes on you all the time "I saw you on Miku's line" -she said- with that jealous voice tone, she's really smart and funny so I was twice on her line that day :hehe:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Manamo lets snatch some solo magazine shoots! She’s far too pretty

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Now you understand why I call her as "The most dangerous girl in Keyakizaka". [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Anything like this, from Nao-chan's blog? Manamo is powerful.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2