1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"At last, I'm now 22 y.o! Although it didn't really feel like I was having a birthday. More like an, "Ahh, it's my birthday, is that so" kind of feeling. (lol) Thank you everyone for sending me a lot of birthday wishes! It made me really, really happy."

"For about half a year, whenever I was asked about my age, I'd answer, "22... not! I'm 21". So since I've been (for some reason) pushing that 22 y.o narrative, turning actually 22 now, I feel like I could transition into that age smoothly."

"Miyata Manamo from Tokyo, 22 years old. Yep. It doesn't feel out of place at all. This year is my 4th year of college. And it's been roughly 3 years since the summer where I joined Hinatazaka. Time sure flew by."

"My 20th birthday happened during the period of us doing the stage play "Ayumi". My 21st birthday was celebrated together in Okinawa, then I went to have a lunch by myself, then I celebrated it just the two of us with Konoka."

"For my 22nd birthday, it happened during the time where we aren't allowed to go outside and although I'd have to stay at home, it became a birthday that I'll never forget for the rest of my life! I won't be going to a graduate school, so this will be my last year as a student."

"So I won't neglect on my studies! Hopefully I can continue to greedily learn and seek for knowledge. But you know, I think this kind of thinking happens all the time to everyone too. Like before school starts you'd will yourself into working hard and getting A+ on attendance."

"It's easier to think recklessly into willing yourselves those, right? I sure hope it wasn't just a reckless thinking on my part and that I'll actually do it... And so in the topic of college, I think I'll have more room to breathe this year (I think....... maybe.... perhaps)."

"I'm finishing up on my librarian course, so I think I'm going to have a lot of time for idol activities! And so I want to work even harder as a part of Hinatazaka46. I don't know until when am I going to be an idol, but I want to do more live shows, . I want to attend more practices and rehearsals, I want to go to Miyazaki, I, too, want to infiltrate an all-girls' school.......... (lol) Also, someday I want to do a stage play again~! Because I really like stage plays. I also love watching those!!!"

"And although I'm slow at writing, needing it to be done on my own pace, please take care of this 22 y.o me too!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1255521944981536768?s=20

Manamo's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33573?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Manamo's showroom today

Bilibili alternative link

She will also be featured in BOMB with Miku. Readers will get a chance to get her poster.

IMG_20200826_184421.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Love that black hair Manamo

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    BOMB (october issue)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lgndk11r

Lgndk11r Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Pre-fame Manamo interviewed on the street:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Blt graph Oct 20

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    To international fans.

Due to her poor health condition and medical recommendation, Miyata Manamo-san will stop all her activities in the group. Also, she started the treatment in order to have a proper recovery and rest.

Official announcement (japanese).

Thank you for the support.

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ugh, poor Manamo. I wish her a speedy recovery. :(

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon Manamo sensei!

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Get well soon manamo

11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Get well soon!

12. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I'm subbed to her mobame; she seems to be doing ok. She talks about reading all day (5-6 books per day). Sends a lot of pictures of her sitting on her beanbag chair she got for Christmas, reading with her dog curled up next to her lol. She's very excited about the Hinatazaka Bunko campaign (as one would expect) and seems to be basically reading not just all the books featured in the campaign, but if the book is in a series, all the books in the series as well lol.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Her major in college is classic Japanese lit so I always assumed the "traditional japanese girl" chara she was attempting to build was based off of that but then, like a lot of the ganas, they kind of found characters that worked better/stuck. I'm always amused by the number of different charas Memi tried out before landing on burikko queen as well lol

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  15. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 4
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Congratulations to Manamo! I remember when she entered Hiragana she was in first year at Kokugakuin University, a high-class university attended by aristocrats and others (Sugai went there, too, I believe), majoring in Japanese literature. The affection she expressed for classical literature always endeared her to me. I love it, too, as you can tell from my nickname, which is the name of a character in the Tale of Genji. And she gained a qualification as a librarian! I wonder if having graduated will give her more time to express her undoubted talents as an idol. With her diplomas, if needed, for the future.

Congratulations and best wishes, Manamo!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  17. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Manamo cut her hair to a bob and she looks amazing

mobQOGXYM2.jpg mobqejePM2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    (insert Manamo's obligatory flirty burikko music here)

Yeah, she looks lovely - even more so with the shorter hair.

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha I almost didn't recognize Nibu with her hair not in twin tails. Manamo looks great.

20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday to the lovely, intriguing, mischievous and incomparable Manamo

(insert burikko music here)

[​IMG]
    :ome:

• Like Like x 2