Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha I almost didn't recognize Nibu with her hair not in twin tails. Manamo looks great.

2. iainus

iainus Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday to the lovely, intriguing, mischievous and incomparable Manamo

(insert burikko music here)

[​IMG]
    :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday manamo
    :ome:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

5. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    what a beautiful pv

6. nassux

nassux Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 5
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For the longest time I'd been trying to figure out if Manamo had braces, although I'm sure it might've been mentioned somewhere in this thread. I got my confirmation today during HinaAi, when they did a close up of her. She's got the invisible braces/retainers going. Kind of hard to see in the screenshot, but you can tell that they're there.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. humbal

humbal Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo showroom

rps20210730_040847.jpg

Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 1
  9. moomookan

moomookan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Her Showroom was soooo cute. I loved how she just talked about her interests. She said she likes Haikyuu (which she's mentioned before), and that she read/watched a lot of Haikyuu during her hiatus. She even mentioned the Haikyuu stage play, which I'm surprised she knew about. She said she's been watching the Olympics and it's like seeing Haikyuu in real life, "back attacks" and "tosses", but she couldn't remember the word for "serve" :lol: She really isn't athletic hahaha.
    She said her favorite Haikyuu character is Kiyoko (the beautiful team manager). Among the volleyball players she likes the Nekoma team, first Kenma then Kuroo. She implied she liked how they turned out in the epilogue.

She talked about liking IdolMaster SideM (the guys' version of IdolMaster) since her friend likes it. For IdolMaster Shiny Colors she likes Kogane Tsukioka and Higuchi Madoka. She says she's styling her short hair to look like Madoka. She was calling her "Madoka-san", then caught herself and laughed at using -san for a character. After talking about SideM and Shiny Colors she said "both of their songs are good, but nothing beats Hintatazaka” (lit: Hinatazaka no kyoku mo kimi shika katan), then did the Kimi Shika Katan hand sign. Very clever Manamo!!

She also mentioned Chihayafuru! She said Marie doesn't know anything about Chihayafuru so she wants to watch it with her :blush:

Someone commented about Kono Oto Tomare (which is my personal favorite series!) and Manamo knew it!!! She said she I liked it too. She talked briefly about how she's been reading the magazine it's published in, Jump Square, since she was in middle school or elementary school. Knowing that her parents had banned anime and manga, I wonder if she would read them in bookstores on the way home from school lol. (Edit: I remembered they only banned it when she was in high school, so maybe it was ok back then XD)
    She said she likes koto and thinks she'd want to try playing it someday.

She said she likes Oshi ga Budokan ga Ittekuretara Shinu. She got emotional talking about the character Maina Ichii and said she relates to Maina's feelings of wanting to meet fans. She said the idol relationship is one-sided; fans can come to meet idols but idols can't just go meet fans. She of course used this opportunity to mention the upcoming meet and greet LOL (Manamo is too smart)

She said she also follows Aikatsu. When she was creating her autograph she took inspiration from Aikatsu. She talked about how nice the story is, how they're all rivals but they all work together, etc. I think she was trying so hard to sell it because it's a kids' series lol, I appreciate it.

She was opening merch packs (idk what they're from!) and she pulled Hiyotan's photo. She was like "Hiyotan!! Hiyotan, are you watching? Probably not" hahahaha. She said she'll get Hiyotan to sign it. Then she pulled Mikuni's mask and said the masks would be good to wear to a live show. She'll have to get Mikuni to sign it, first by appealing like "I'm a Mikuni oshi, please sign it!" and then just saying "no, I'll make her sign it. It's my senpai privilege" hahahahaha

After watching this I couldn't help but feel like "ah, I'm so glad to be a Manamo oshi ;A;"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. moomookan

moomookan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Manamo announced her fandom name at a recent meet and greet fixed camera segment— “Team Hemoglobin”. I have no idea how she came up with it, but I saw a Japanese fan say it would be funny if all her fans started coming to events with red hats like red blood cells :lol:

I remember her mentioning Cells at Work (the anime series) during her last showroom. I think she was responding to a live comment, but I’ll have to go listen again to see if it’s part of the inspiration for her fandom name. She also called her showroom the "Blood Donation" room lol.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 1