1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyata Manamo (Manamoti) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday, Manamo-neesan!!!:ome:

2. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Manamo-san's IG disappeared :(

4. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    It's back up. Looks like it might be a hiccup in their system or someone try to remove her account and IG took a while to verify.

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manamo showroom

rps20220610_110546.jpg

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The manager told her to stop wearing sexy clothes, or she won't be allowed to do SR. But, it is okay for meguri. Is it because SR free?

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Hello.

Yes, she was told to not wear 'sexy' or revealing clothes in Showroom, but not because the clothes are wrong, it's to avoid accidents that could damage her image. And in case one does happen, the manager and staff can't avoid them either, but they do make recommendations during the stream using cue cards. Remember that Showroom are long sessions and natural or unexpected movements can happen and the clothes can often help to avoid those accidents.

M&G are usually very short sessions in which accidents are easy to avoid, that's why there are less worries but still recommendations are given.

I hope this helps you.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was watching the first day of the 3rd anniversary from Tokyo Dome today since I got the blu-ray delivered and was randomly thinking Manamo should get a PB. I think if there was a member who would totally embrace doing one, it'd be her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wakabayashi get KO'd by Manamo.:D

Credit to uploader
    That "Na~ni~" was dangerous!!!:nosebleed:

• Like Like x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Guys I am heartbroken :cry2: Manamo was my first real oshimen in many years, the reason I became a deep fan of Hinatazaka, the reason I got back into idols and AKB altogether... This is so sad. I knew it was inevitable with her health condition, but it still really stings.

I wish I could tell her how much I appreciate her :(. Her way of communicating and her quirks are all so charming. Sometimes when she’s being dorky she reminds me of myself, and other times when she shows patience and composure she reminds me of how I’d like to be more like. Reading her updates always makes me feel like I’m hearing a story from a friend. I’m glad to hear she wants to go into the literature world and maybe even become an author someday, because she’s a great writer.

I’m sad she won’t be participating in the upcoming tour, but glad she will be able to rest. I will keep supporting her always!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Article in Oricon (and a version with a backbeat)

Manamo Miyata (24) of the idol group Hinatazaka46 updated her official blog on the 7th and announced that she would be graduating from the group. On the group's official website, it was announced that she would not be participating in the nationwide arena tour "Happy Smile Tour 2022" starting this weekend, "We will inform you about the specific graduation date as soon as it is decided."

Miyata posted an entry on her official blog titled "I wonder if the falling flowers hold hands with the wind and fly high into the sky." She said, "I have decided to graduate from Hinatazaka46. I can't tell you here because the timing is not clearly decided, but I will graduate from Hinatazaka46 in the not too distant future. ' she reported.

"The biggest reason is my physical condition," she said. Being an idol is a surprisingly hard job. My body couldn't keep up with it for a while, I cut down on the number of songs at the live, and I couldn't participate in the transfer like everyone else, and I kept repeating that kind of thing, and I talked to the staff and decided to graduate. Honestly, I don't want to cause any more trouble to the members."

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2248524/full/

• Like Like x 2
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sad but not that surprised. I knew she has problem since last year. And, today, finally she announced it.
    Manamo-senpai is one of Hinata members with really strong color. There is no member that can replace her. If Miho was the sun, Manamo is the moon that give calm, peaceful and mature feeling. I will miss her part on sexy words segment. She is the only one that can KO'd Wakabayashi-san and make HinaAi almost goes into R-Rated segment said Kasuga-san.
    I just want to say happy graduation Manamo Senpai. And, thank you for your time in Hinatazaka and guidance to Marie, so she become even crazier today.
    Happy Graduation, Manamo Senpai!!!:ome:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  14. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It is interesting how the original burriko duo (Memi and Manamo) both ended up graduating without releasing a PB.

Another thing they share in common is a desire to go into the arts. Just as I enjoy seeing Memi’s photography shared by her father, I look forward to seeing Manamo’s book recommendations and hopefully a work of her own in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Dang. Not Manamo!

Can one hope for a graduation photobook?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

It is always especially tough when a graduation occurs not from a desire to stop, but from health issues. The body can be a fragile entity. I hope she can continue on her new road in good health. A true master of sexy burriko.

• Like Like x 2
  17. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yeah, completely agree. It's always extra sad when they're sort of forced to graduate. She will be missed.

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Not gonna lie, I just about did the Darth Vader "Nooooo" when I opened up this thread to see that she's graduating. She's my #1 second gen and I'm really going to miss seeing her presence in the group.

With her passion for books, I wonder if she's ever thought about writing one herself?

19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    The prospects are doubtful.

Aki-P produced photo books almost always include some form of bikini or lingerie shot. The only exception has been with Keyaki’s 21 member photo book, but that was out of extraordinary circumstances.

I don’t think Manamo’s legacy is on par with Keyaki’s within the eyes of management. A photo book involving bikini or lingerie shots would need to be precluded by vigorous dieting and exercise, even more so than they already normally do. Manamo is presumably in no condition to undertake such an endeavor and thus in all likelihood a PB is not possible.

On the other hand, a Graduation Memorial Book will likely be produced, just as one was made for Miho. These do include photos but the main portion of the book is writings of the member going over her career, thoughts about the group, and so on, not pictures. Also, far as I can tell the photos are merely complimentary, without the special artistic sense that can be found in PBs.

There would be nothing stopping her from releasing her own after graduating, Keyaki members Oda and Sato did that.

But from the looks of it she may not do this, IMO. Sato and Oda are basically tarentos/talents, so a PB is natural for them, but Manamo will be going into the literary world and more or less out of the entertainment business.

We still don’t know just what shape her post-graduation activities will take yet (she herself doesn’t know) so we will have to wait and see.

She basically said this in her blog.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Lgndk11r

Lgndk11r Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    I can see this happening:

Years from now, after she'd done her PhD and professorship tenure with a top Japanese university, she'll let it slip she used to be an idol, and everybody's jaws will drop.

• Like Like x 1