1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I guess you could say that she is finally.............. dancing properly [hehe]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I just came here to say that Sakura seems much more relaxed and happier over all since all this SSK mess is more or less behind her. I enjoy seeing her work hard and improve her skills on Produce48 and hope she makes the final cut regardless of whether she becomes center or not.

To those that are concerned for her weight, I would say not to worry too much about it. She, herself, is aware of the weight loss and is actively trying to gain weight. I'm sure she lost it because, what with Produce48 and all, she's dancing much more than even before. At the end of the day I bet she goes straight to bed rather than eating something first because she's just that exhausted. When her schedules let up a bit and she has more time to rest, I'm sure her appetite will return and she'll gain back to a healthy weight.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i want her to play games more..dota or pubg are my current fave games. hope she has times for new gaming content in her youtube..and how the heck her some of the video has english subtitle and some doesnt??

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The channel would much more popular if she plays mainstream games like PubG or Dota/LOL

5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I like that she's playing games she enjoys (but yeah I wanna see some Overwatch there too ;)).

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I wonder who she's main-ing on Overwatch!I wouldn't be surprise if it was D.va!

• Like Like x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    sakura back at #1 after mid-week rankings, i find it funny those that were concerned about her rank slip and even thinking she might slip out of top 12

8. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well her Kfans is mad for what happened. So they voted like crazy

Sent from my Flare_J2S using Tapatalk

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Lol, it's probably good if her k-fans voters aren't as relaxed as you regarding her position. Better that they're worried and keep finding ways to increase her votes through whatever means.

As for gaming, since she's missing a lot of handshake events, it's probably best if she is not seen or heard of playing games in the small amount of spare time she has.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    only relaxed when it comes to top 12, but obviously #1 is the end goal. also helps i can't vote so it's out of my hands anyways:^^;:

11. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well her K-fans has been awaken that she needs to be #1

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

haha, that's one way to look at it. another is being more stressed because you're not able to vote.

I think it'll be a total disaster and a failure if she doesn't make it into the top 12 so I'm more concerned that she makes it into the top 12 and staying away from those lower top 12 ranks is a must. Getting the top spot would be a total victory but top 3 and highest ranking japanese trainee (considering that k-fans may not want a japanese center) would also be a great result.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    no worries, i'm flying to korea soon enough to help contribute to the votes as well and force everyone i know or see to vote too. she'll sit in that number 1 throne for sure

14. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If her k-fans will change their mentality for sure she can potentially be #1

15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah good luck with the voting and I hope you're able to use all available voting methods and more importantly, convince others to vote for sakura as well. I think it's a very good use of a portion of the time you are there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. bangbangtang

bangbangtang Kenkyuusei

does her future ambition is global popularity? coz her fans in japan maybe turn away if she is too busy in SK promoting everyday in korean music show, not to mention fansign, etc.

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I hope she will be globally ( even if it's Asia Pacific only ) popular .... my normal non wota friends never heard of H..K..huh!? wadever48..47.... but they all know who is TWICE, etc .....

The recognition is more if she can debut.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    You can buy some official merchs if you want

• Like Like x 1
  19. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm not quite sure. I have no hopes on the photo book I mean its been a year but still no updates.

20. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    you can try buyee and hkt48 net shop. if you go through buyee it looks like a lot of stuff is sold out but if you go to the japanese site of hkt net shop and copy paste the url into buyee or another proxy to buy it for you it should work as well. generally for goods japanese sites are not internationally friendly. personally, i am also going to fukuoka and looking to buy sakura oshimen goods so if the above option doesnt work we can arrange something over pm to see if i could pick up some extras for you depending on your location and shipping haha

• Like Like x 4