Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I want to see Sakura in a real teen drama. Maybe not as a main character but a supporting character. Watching tofu convinced me now is the time. Later would give her the same chances that Acchan got. Now when a whole lot of people don't know she is AKB.

2. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Yesterday at the Lotte Gum Fes Sakura center Futari Saison there and I said she did great job looking at she doesnt have much time to practice
    The cutscene has already up in twitter alr

3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    saw the short clip -- can't wait to watch the whole perf of HKT Futari Saison!!

4. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

^ I told ya despite of her busy schedule she really work hard to practice in order not to dissapointing us (look at seifuku mannequin)[hehe] she really love doing this type of song more rather than cutesy one right now (just look at the list of Sakura's Request Hour)

She sure have big potential to center some cool and badass song(pls management i beg u)

Just give her cool song with hard dance and time to practice more and she will hype herself and slay it

5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What did that Placard say?

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol from now on I will use this event to prove that if Fat autumn give cool songs to 48 group, they will also nail it too. Putting those keya peeps in their place. :hehe:

7. chiuchimu

Her singing voice is cute but lacks practice. She needs to work on it if she wants to tackle cool songs.

8. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

^yeah mngmt should train her more in singing to maximize her performance and maybe give her more time to practice dancing

But idk mngmt seems dont care about practicing or even give the members some special trainning

Today's translation
    Miyawaki Sakura G+ March 9, 2017 English Translation

こんばんは
    Good evening

もうすぐ誕生日〜〜
    Soon, my birthday~~

なので…!
    So!

誕生日の日だけは何でも食べるっ!
    って、毎年決めてるので
    Only on my birthday I will eat anything!
    It's decided every year

それまでは、ダイエット
    And then, i will do diet

ああぁ。
    誕生日かぁ。
    ラスト10代かぁ
    Aaaa
    My birthday
    10 days later

ずっと10代でいたいなぁ笑
    I want to be in my 10 days forever lol

大人かぁ
    Become adult

明日も、早起き!
    明後日も!ずーっと
    頑張る
    Tomorrow also (work) from early morning!
    Even the day after tomorrow also (work from early morning)!
    I will do my best

おやすみなさい。
    さくら咲け!
    Oyasuminasai
    Sakura sake!
    [​IMG]

Cr: http://anyesakura48.blogspot.co.id/2017/03/miyawaki-sakura-g-march-9-2017-english.html?m=1

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  9. anyesakura

anyesakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    thanks for sharing my translation.. hehehe

10. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

11. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Hi, after spending the past 2 years of my life being a Sakura anti, I finally saw the light and am starting to become interested in Sakura again. Could someone kindly please give me a run down of all her major recent work (excluding photoshoots) like CMs and TV?

• Like Like x 1
  12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

@parukii for CM, she has done many of Saibu Gas, KATE, and Kagoshima iirc (you can search the video in this thread)

13. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Maybe you should watch Cabasuka Gakuen.
    If you're fine without subs you could watch Tofu Pro Wrestling.
    I enjoy watching Sakura's showroom too, it's fun to see her doing karaoke and playing with Maru.

14. chiuchimu

Tofu wrestling. It's as good or better than MG1.

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Thank you lovely <3 I'll look for them.

Anyway I saw someone on the previous page mention her twitter instagram photos and I must say that that has been vital in getting me interested. Her pictures are so chic and stylish!! :inlove:

Erm IDK about Cabasuka.... I hate the whole hostess thing. In fact I didn't like Sakura in the past cause she did too much gravure for my liking.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Welcome to the fan club parukii senpai, looks like your eyes has been shed upon some Sakura angelic light :D

That is because she is getting into Korean style lately lol though I don't really like anything about Korea but I appreciate their pop culture has helped Saku-chan to build up such a stylish character.

Did you watch Crows Blood?

Also don't forget to follow her instagram and twitter. Lots of good stuff there. And google+ too.
    https://twitter.com/39saku_chan
    https://plus.google.com/102808008463301583196
    https://www.instagram.com/39saku_chan/?hl=en

Idk what you looking for so I'll just share some of my favourite Sakura vids with ya

if the video does not show watch the video here

She got pissed at this one XD 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Gr-1pXUUs

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  17. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

omg sakura looks ultra pretty in that pic where she's kissing mirun!!! how long ago was that?

No i have yet to watch Crow's Blood. Should I? I thought it'll be similar to MG5 (which I thought was ultra boring after watching the first episode).

AND LMFAO she's into korean fashion ! Do you know if she likes any Kpop group?

18. chiuchimu

She might like Korean fashion/media but the pictures I've seen her post doesn't reflect any Korean fashion influence.

I did her her say she loves Kimchi Nabe.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm guessing 2-3 years ago XD idk either, cuz it was actually Saku-chan and Mako brought me back to AKB since last year 2016. And I have realized how much I missed out watching them grow :(

Go watch all of them for Sakura lol at least the director is the guy who directed the Saw series so the scenes is not that bad. Plus I think Sakura's acting skills started to stagnate from here. >__>

idk also about if she likes any Kpop group lol (Cuz I could care less) maybe someone else can you help out :D

Fair, but I'd say she took a lot of reference from Korean pop culture and makes it into her own fusion style which is even better :D

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's sakura's family that mostly like korea/korean stuff. Not sure how much she herself is into it.

And crow's blood is a saku-fan must watch. Dark sakura is pretty good. Shows she can be both the lead and the main antagonist in dramas. Of course mayu's pretty good too among akb members.