1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    There is a saying in chinese ....

You can rile a lowly person BUT NEVER rile a woman !!

Hehehe ... especially Sakura ( whom according to Riripon ... is one that embraces darkness [hehe] )

I bet if someone cheats her one too many ... she too will play along and cheat the partner and torment him ;)

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Damn, did you translate all that :O

Keep up the good work!

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Sakura is apart of Mayuyu's Song for the (Maebure is the title).
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Watanabe Mayu (c), Ego Yuna, Oguri Yui, Obata Yuna, Kawamoto Saya, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kubo Satone, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takakura Moeka, Taguchi Manaka, Takeuchi Saki, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Chiba Erii, Tomonaga Mio, Hiwatashi Yui, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-ling, Matsuoka Hana, Miyawaki Sakura

4. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Hi :)

I am new here, decided to join after a few months lurking here and other threads, haha. Mainly follow HKT48 and AKB48 Team 8 threads. :)

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Welcome :).

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Welcome to the family

7. SakuraSake

SakuraSake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    今夜, 咲良の木の下で #3 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary for this episode:
    About Kojima-san;
    For me, Kojima-san is perfect.

In the Kokoro no Placard MV recording, I was chosen for senbatsu in sousenkyou for the first time, so I was very nervous, and I am very shy so I couldn’t talk with anyone. When I said to Kojima-san: “I can’t make any friends.”, she replied “This is work, so isn’t it okay if you don’t?” Ah, she’s cool, I thought. After, she came by me with a tuna-patterned tissue, and said: “Here, from now on, we’re friends.” I thought she was even cooler right then. After that, I’ve always looked up to her. It’s that part of Kojima-san that I adore. She does things for AKB48, which she really loves, but she doesn’t say “I did this for AKB”, she is okay with the things she do not being known. That is why I think she is really cool.

I really don’t want her to graduate. It’s okay if she stays as Nyan Nyan Kamen or anything, I just want her to stay! It is okay for Kojima-san to stay even after her thirties, really, because she’s so beautiful. And even when she graduates, I will continue to look up to her as a woman.

In tonight’s Konya, Sakura no ki no Shita de; the songs introduced were:

1. HKT Family / HKT48
    2. Kazanbai / Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Be Noble / Boku no Lyric no Bouyomi
    HKT Family is a song that you must at least listen to 20 times in order to fully enjoy at concerts.

Kazanbai reminds me of home. Both Kashiwagi-san and I are from Kagoshima, so I am able to relate to this song, and I listen to it whenever I miss home and my family. Someday I want to sing it with Kashiwagi-san.

Be Noble is the theme song of the movie: ‘3gatsu no Lion’. The movie is about a genius boy who plays shogi. Although the boy has a sad story, I especially felt bad for the older sisters, who couldn’t win against his genius and gave up their dreams. But the boy himself worked really hard, and the story really touched me. It teaches to never look down at others.

Mails
    • Who do you get along well with from the cast of Tofu Pro Wrestling?
    I mostly get along well with the Kinshichou-dojo team; Yui-san, Yuria-san, Renacchi-san, Nao-chan, and Mion, although Mion has transferred to Shirokane Gym, ahahah. I got along well with everyone from the dojo during the filming.

• How can I make friends?
    I myself am very shy and not good at making friends, so I don’t think I am the best choice to ask this question, ahahah. When I was a student, I often thought: “School is a place to go for studying, so friends aren’t necessary.” I was really in my rebellious phase. Of course, I had friends who I still keep in touch, but I’m not the type to make friends by myself, so, sorry (to the asker) but, do your best, ahahah. People I like to be friends with aren’t people who act very girlish. I myself have a very boyish nature, and I prefer people who act like they don’t care. Murashige is actually like that. She seems very noisy and loud, but actually, in private, I am the noisy one, and she keeps telling me “You’re noisy”, haha. It actually is the opposite of how we seem like. That’s why we really get along.

• If you could give advice to yourself when you just joined HKT, what would you advise?
    Don’t be so serious. When I first joined, I was the honor-student character, and I thought if someone perfect did everything perfectly, things would go well, but then I noticed that isn’t the case with idols. For idols, it is important to show your real nature, and I’m trying to do that, little by little.

Sakurateki Renai Ron! Sakura’s Way of Love (2)
    Today’s Sakurateki Renai Ron was:

“Even if it’s in love, don’t tell any kind of lie!”

In my opinion, lying to someone you love isn’t okay, even if it’s for not hurting them. For example; If your partner cooked something and you don’t like it, I think it is the best to say what you truly think. After all, relationships are based on mutual trust, and if your partner breaks up with you just because of that, then I don’t think it’s true love.

What are your opinons? Tell them by mailing at:
    saku@bayfm.co.jp

cr: https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com/

About Tsutsun graduation announcement
    Miyawaki Sakura Google+ 18.4.17
    Good evening.

Tsuttsun made a graduation announcement…
    Since she didn’t announce candicacy for the sousenkyou, I somehow felt it, but when she really announced it, the feeling of loneliness increases.

T2 became only 9 people…

K4 is like that too, but when Naopon and Yuriya graduates, H too will not be 16 people.

When the teams were just formed, we were so many that members for the shonichi (first performance) couldn’t be chosen. Now, it feels like we really became scarce.

With the freshness of the 4th gen, we need to be more cheerful! I will work hard too!

I wish for Tsuttsun’s dream to come true.
    I will support her

Good night.
    Sakura sake!

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame 19.4.17
    まめプロ撮影で
    体中が悲鳴をあげている(^◇^)
    Mamepuro shooting
    My body is screaming(^◇^)

あと、二、三日でクランクアップだから、
    悔いのないように頑張るよ(^◇^)
    Also, because the shooting will end in 2 or 3 days
    I will work hard to do it (^◇^)

それにしても、

今日暑過ぎて、
    春どこーってなった(^◇^)
    Even so,
    It was too hot today,
    Spring has come everywhere(^◇^)

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame 20.4.17
    今日だけで何回泣いたかなー
    まめプロ撮影期間
    何回泣いたかなー
    多分今までのドラマで1番泣いてるなー
    Today, I dont know how many times I cried
    When Mamepro shooting
    I cried several times..
    Perhaps, this drama the most that had me crying

色んな涙。
    Various tears

でも
    But

本当に頑張った
    I really did my best

明日まで走り抜けるぞー
    I will run till tomorrow

明日は何時に終わるやら(^◇^)
    I dont know at what time it will end tomorrow (^◇^)

まるちゃんのへたっぴウインクどうぞ
    Wink from Maruchan

[​IMG]

BONUS:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    SAKUNYAA IS BEST PAIR![hehe]:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  8. SakuraSake

SakuraSake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    From M-Girl magazine
    IMG_20170425_180742.jpg IMG_20170425_180737.jpg IMG_20170425_180735.jpg IMG_20170425_180733.jpg IMG_20170425_180731.jpg IMG_20170425_180703.jpg
    Ughh so beautiful:cry2:

9. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

So what's with this targeting 2nd place for this year's SSK?

10. SakuraSake

SakuraSake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    She really want to challenging us [hehe]
    But honestly this year its impossible to beat Mayu
    The highest point she would get is 3rd place and then she must gain at least 40k votes if you compared to last year to beat Jurina
    I think that she said that to make us fired up and vote more for her. No more slacking off like last year

Im sure she will be very happy to get 3rd place this year:3rd:

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Guess she knows her place in front of Master Sasshi

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm starting to think third is a real possibility since so many top girls are not participating this year and no one under Sakura shows they have the type of momentum needed to pass her - though surprises often do happen in SSK.:^^;:

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

I think she can get 4th at best. She ain't ready to pass Jurina or Mayu imo

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

4th is the more likely spot she can get, but I'm thinking of what-ifs.

Like what if Mayuyu doesn't get a lot of votes because her fans don't see the point in trying to beat Sasshi again or pouring huge amounts of money to end up in 2nd again - maybe they feel give Mayuyu enough votes to keep her in Kami7 then spend the rest of the votes on their other oshis.

I think Sasshi will get huge numbers again because fans would want to maintain her winning streak and Jurina has a chance at top so her numbers will grow big time. Sakura being so close to the top 3, I think her numbers will be very big this year too( though I don't think her fans increased in number much, it will be her current fans going for broke). So the what-if is Mayuyu. Will her fans try a last bank breaking effort to beat the invincible Sasshi? Or, will they give up like Yukirin fans did in 2016?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    I don't know, in the past 3 elections she went from 45k to 81k votes, and then last year actually got a decrease to 78k... I wouldn't say she reached her full potential yet, but I don't see her getting #3 this year, no matter what the situation is for Mayuyu. It seems to me that Jurina has a more established fandom, so I'd say she would take #3 and Sakura #4, although I would like to see Sakura making the leap to #3 this year! But that's just my opinion and I don't have a lot of knowledge in that matter...

16. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Hi,
    I know its kinda late, but i cant get this out of my mind (-_-)
    I wonder if someone can explain this
    as in ..How???
    is sakura mentioning anything about wearing an exact same attire with naachan because of particular reason?
    [​IMG]

17. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    No, it's not on the same day.
    They just happen to wear the exact same clothes on the hs event.
    I think AKB group members often have the same clothes for no particular reason.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

5-1-2017 showroom

19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    So does Cherry have somw sort of Karaoke program in her computer or near a tv or something when she does her Showroom's?

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    I'm choosing the one on the left