Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She has more ballz than most men out there to ps this pic

2. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

That Sakura in Sae mode is so ikemen:blush:
    And all of that long hair Sakuras is so beautiful:1st:

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakura in Mariko Mode is just pretty much her lol.

4. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    That Tomochin mode tho :inlove:

5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura as Sae ... ikemen :cute:

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sakura sama is my favorite , active kami oshi in eternal kami oshi mode :d

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The poster is basically Sakura cosplaying my kami oshis (aka kami 7)
    AND IT'S SO GREAT :blush:
    Tho as I predicted; Takamina's hairstyle suits only Takamina herself [hehe]

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually Sakura didn't photoshop the photo, she did a photoshoot herself using the same outfits (and wigs) and doing the same poses as the original photo! So it took more efforts, but it's an interesting and fun idea (and unique too) and she looks great. Hope she ranks up this year!!! <3

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hahahaha that's amazing!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She just trolled like every old AKB fan

I thought I couldn't like her more, but I was wrong :worthy:

Can't wait to read the whiny bitching of the older fans on 2ch!

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying for me. :flower:

11. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Takamina's hairstyle doesn't even suit Takamina herself I'd say :^^;:

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Have anyone read sakura's thought about this year on ssk guidebook ? Here's the link but on japanesse .

http://akbg-matome48.blog.jp/archives/50059922.html

She says this year the presence of 46groups is very troubling her , sometimes everytime she think too much about them she's crying .

She's being friends with the groups , going to the live , also have a lunch with keyaki's hirate .

Even her groups (48groups) still pretty strong and moving on , she just felt doesnt want to lose from them in all over things .

Poor girl if she's got depressed by her own toughts about their presence , since i'll also admit their allready knocking on akb doors at least from their cd selling.

Also in japan the new gen wota , general people will prefer them rather than 48groups .

I hope she'll just forget all of it and erased her depression , since at least she's not lost against them about personal popularity.

46groups is stronger on grneral public recognize right now , thanks for they got decent songs which attract non wota listener , but they are lack of each member own popularity imho . Afaik , nogizaka's top member at least need until round 3 or 4th to sold out their handshake tickets .

But what is lack from them was also being 48 member's strong point . The top member's popularity in front of idol wota , was very popular imo , they sold hs very well . Coz in 48groups which contain lot of rivalries and drama , we're supporting the members / oshis in other word maybe 48g fans only care about their oshi's not the group lmao . Thats why maybe sakura thinks the group has lost popularity .

I'll not talking in subjective way , but take a look . If you want to compare each group most popular member will it be balanced ? Try compare sasshi's popularity with maiyan or nanase's . Or future ace's like sakura with asuka or miona ? It was totally not apple to apple imho . If anyone say both of them on same level , i'll just assuming they hate akb/48g rofl . Asuka's 1st photobook have been sold very well , but will she's gain that amount if she's on 48g ? I'll definetly not sure . Because the rivalries inside the group , is very damn hard like a bloodbath in hell.but in other way thanks for sony's main priority is selling the groups and the music , not just the member and gravures , they got very decent popularity among general public.

But srsly as long time 48g fans , this is the most interesting part of the group . The rivalries , the drama , the pressure to get senbatsu position , this is why i'm still big fans of 48groups.

But we cant denied , weather fans , general public , who will care about the members ? They'll just supporting whole the group , buying/download the music , attend their live if have a chance . But will they come on hs events to met the girls ? To try know about their oshis ? I'll bet everything on it , they're not comin . At least i've met lot of weather fans which doesnt know any nogi's song before harujion or hadashi de summer , or doesnt know any keyaki's member except hirate , berisa or neru

Hope you'll never cried and feel underpressured again sakura chan !

Even i know the rivalry things which the main idea building the sakimichi series , but it doesnt a comparable things right now , both of group have their strong point and weakness which was totally different.

And srsly , i cant imagine 48g can bounce back at the golden era , when everyone public know and love them , not just wota's supporting their oshis . Its still pretty much time need to gain that thing back . And i hope sakura will not graduated yet when that time comes .

Sorry i dont want to bringing the comparing topic here , but just want to sharing my tought after reading's what sakura toughts on ssk guidebook ;)

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Showroom 170518

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Little sakura learned quite a lot from big sis sassy[hehe]

15. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    english sub of sakura SR on 18 may 2017

she talk about her poster and election campaign

based on translation by @39-sakuchan (arigatou gozaimasu~)

video mirrored and cut
    youtube:

dailyMotion:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@CrssA Thanks for sharing, it's interesting. I feel bad for Sakura, she must feel pressure to the point of crying when thinking of her group's popularity ._. She is the most popular 48G young member after all, so she will definitely feel pressure. and also for her own popularity, since last year she did just normal in elections. This is probably why the past year, she worked so hard to promote herself by SNS (Twitter & IG), to show more sides of her, and also she improved her skills so much (dancing and stage presence especially). it's great to see all the improvements, even her singing is better than before. She works really hard as an idol... I hope she can rank up and gain lots of votes so she can get a reward for all this hard work, and so she can be less worried ;_;

Sakura's pages on 2017 Elections Guidebook!

Saku1.jpg Saku2.jpg Saku3.jpg

She looks really beautiful in white! <3
    The photos look so simple, pure and pretty <3

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Mana if she's concerning about hkt , i'll say yes because they are stucking on the same level for this past years . imho beside akb , i'll only have much interest with hkt48 , but even afaik their single debut was the most high sales on 1st week ( comparing with nogi's or keyaki's too ) but until now hkt cd singles sales almost on the same amount , no progress at all. but we'll also cant complain over it , since 48g sister groups is just like feeder group for akb48 senbatsu right now rofl. sometimes they got a got songs like shiekara shika or saikou ka yo is on my fave list , but their last bagutte ijyan seems a little bit meh for me lol.well in other words , if we talk about her own groups popularity which mean hkt48 , maybe its impossible to gain more popularity rather than now , the differences between them with both 46groups or akb48 itself was too far. and in history i'll never see akiP wants or planning akb48 sister groups(sub groups) reach the same level with akb48.

well if they got good momentum in 1-2 years from now , sure they will gain lot of new fans . since maybe its pretty bored that this will be the 4th consecutive ssk which containing sasshi vs mayu's battle lmao. and yes this past 1 years from 2016 its like a very big and lucky momentum for both of 46groups (keyaki's pretty awesome single debut , big names graduation from nogi) after such moment like that , they got lot of people attention , especially after nanamin's graduation been announced , the media even blend it with her background lifes before becoming an idol was very hard . but in other hands in 48 groups , sashi won sousenkyo (again) , beating mayu (again) , paruru's hurried graduations , nyan2's (finally) graduate , ngt48 single debut delayed for a very long long time . no any good momentum for promoting the groups imho .

paruru is top member from akb , being idolized by many of wotas , but also poor girl she seems got lot of antis too afaik
    nyan2's finally graduate , i cant say i hate the 1st gen but she's been so busy for past years , i tought no one care she's akb girl , everyone just love her as haruna kojima because she's one of the most beautifull girl and succesfull model in japan . her graduation concert too just also last hurray for the long time 48groups wota which been following them since 1st generation . but for the younger fans , younger general public , who cares about nyan2 as akb member or 1st generation of akb48 ? well if we count the ages of senior high school'ers or 1st year university , it was arround 15~19 years old , which means acchan allready graduate when they was 10~14 years old. it doesnt weird if they didnt attract or care with akb old gens since they were still very young at that time lol.

regarding sakura popularities , well she improve a lot this past year , i dont wanna be bald , but snatching top 3 from jurina is pretty hard ( her akai pin heel rank was still very good on last request hour) but not impossible , since the top 2 will be mayu vs sasshi last battle lmao.

well also i hope she gain more attention from people , even its so damn hard or maybe very impossible , but i really wants him to at least reach a little bit of sasshi's level in showbiz world :D

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

BEWARE VERRRYYYY LONG UPDATE![hehe]

Currently Sakura open a voting for her SSK campaign and to express her gratitude for her fans in twitter
    What do you want Sakura to do for her campaign?
    Miyawaki Sakura Twitter (39saku_chan) 19.5.17
    Which is the best for Miyawaki Sakura’s Sousenkyo campaign? The deadline for the voting is 23rd of May I am looking forward to your cooperation ✨

Options:

• Driving by myself! Nationwide Gratitude Visit
    • Saku Saku Kamen’s Nationwide Gratitude Visit
    • 39 Hour Sakura TV
    Please vote here in order to support Sakura for her campaign!

Miyawaki Sakura Google + 19.5.17
    *Regarding the Voting for the Campaign in Twitter

Good evening!

It’s an early update, but I thought it was the best to explain about the choices for the Sousenkyo Campaign, so today I updated in this time!

First of all, in the SHOWROOM yesterday, I told for the first time that I would commence a voting for my Sousenkyo Campaign! The biggest meaning for the campaign is repaying my gratitude for the fans. What could I, on my own, do for everyone who voted for my sake, I earnestly thought about it.

Once again, I felt like Sousenkyo isn’t something I can do with my own strength, but is something I can do with everyone’s support, by doing our best together. Here too, I will once again ask for everyone’s help, but I want to choose my Sousenkyo Campaign by a voting in Twitter!

Here are the choices for the campaign.
    ① I will drive on my own! Nationwide Gratitude VisitI want carry myself to everyone’s beloved hometown, and to directly express my feelings of gratitude.(I currently don’t have a driving license, so it will start by obtaining one)
    ② Saku Saku Kamen’s Nationwide Gratitude VisitI want to visit everyone’s beloved hometown, and deliver smiles to even one more person.
    ③ 393939!39 Hour TV!39 Hours Nonstop SHOWROOM!
    39 hours where I will produce, plan and organize everything on my own.
    Occasionaly, I may have 1 hour naps, but it will still go on!

Truthfully, all of them are pretty difficult!笑 (lol)
    I choosed them on my own, but it seems pretty hard… that’s what I thought *wry smile*

However! It means I am serious to that extent.

Every one of the votes the fans give are very important. Because it’s not impossible, I want everyone to be glad that they voted for me, even just a little, that’s why I decided on the campaign.-

I chose the campaign to be something I will work hard on my own. I had commented on wanting it to be a solo concert, really sorry it didn’t come true

(;_;)

I started the voting on Twitter, so everyone, I’m looking forward to your cooperation
    Please spread it around

Sakura sake!

Personally, I vote for the 39 hours of Showroom since I always like her showroom but if you want to vote other its up to you! Dont forget to vote!

Also!
    ENG SUB of Sakura's seitansai(just her birtday celebration)

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #6 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Today started with the humming of AKB48 Team K’s ‘Kanojo ni Naremasu ka’.

I’m lately really into manga, and keep reading it from the online app. I’ve been reading so much, and keep asking Sasshi for advice on what to read next, but she keeps recommending all those manga about immoral stuff. The most recent manga I’ve read is called ‘Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo’ (I Love You Just a Little Bit) And all of the members are really into the drama version. I read Kuzu no Honkai as well. It is all muddled, but I really like the pure kind of love in it.

Regarding the Sousenkyo
    Ahh, this time finally came, didn’t it. When you’re listening to this recording, I’ve probably said this in my seitansai, but this year my objective is 2nd place. You might be asking why not 1 or top 3. Well, last year, I only climbed up one spot because Takamina-san graduated, and I kind of lost my confidence on aiming 1st place like so easily. Also, I heard this was Sasshi’s last SSK, so I want to finish as 1-2 HKT. That is my dream. I know becoming 2 is too hard, but I’ll put all my feelings in it.

Also, I think everyone might be disappointed at me not aiming 1st as I said last year on the sousenkyo, so, I’ll be aiming 1st in the preliminary results! lol. I know I’m called a slow starter, but this year might be the last year I’ll be able to pass someone, so I want to show my seriousness.

However, aside saying all these stuff, Sousenkyo’s really amazing, isn’t it. It’s a place where you can see your own growth, and it’s also a bit intense. But it’s in a festival-way, so it’d be great to enjoy it as well.

Mails
    • On the Mother’s day, what are you planning to buy?
    Mother’s day… Until now, I’ve always given her hand-made presents like a letter, but this year, since I’m not a child anymore, I want to buy her something more high-class, like a lipstick, meaning I always want her to stay beautiful. My mom and I are kind of opposites. She is not shy at all, and is always surrounded by people. My grandmother’s like that too. She must swap idols with me, really. I’m really proud of my mom, and want to be like her. Someday, if I have a daughter, I want to be a mom that she can say the same things. When I’m talking with my mom about formal things, I end up talking formally, lol. I really respect her. And, my grandma is probably listening to this too; “I love you grandma!” I can talk to her like this for some reason but not to my mom, I wonder why…

• I really love Sakura-chan’s voice. Can you give advice on how be more confident?
    I really don’t like my voice, really. When I listen to it, I always think it’s weird. But fans say they like it. I love AKB because of that. Your complexes are things loved by the fans. Like my weakness in sports. It’s the thing I’m most ashamed of, but fans seem to like it. And I also can’t put myself out too. I’m actually freer in the radio, since everyone can’t see my face. In the TV, I feel like I have to look good so I can’t talk as good. I wonder which one is the real me… But I think the important thing is to love all sides of yourselves, in order to be confident in yourself. I said something good, lol.

• What are some times where you feel yourself as an adult?
    When I was in elementary school, I always pictured myself as a cool career-woman going to drives, lol. Of course those times I didn’t know I’d become an idol. In this time, when young girls keep entering, I finally understood how senpais feel. I’ve always been the one called young, but now, in TV, when I say ‘I become a grandma…’ jokingly, fans actually laugh. I feel old, lol. But I’m still 19, I’m still young, right? I’m still the Loli Sakuratan, lol.

Today’s Sakura’s select number was:

Kirigirisu Jin / No Sleeves

I really love all of no3b songs, but this is the one I love the most.

Fact about Maru-chan: The name is actually put by Takamina-san. I used to call her ‘Mochi’ at home, but when Takamina-san called her Maru-chan, I decided I would use that. Omochi is her middle name.

Today’s quote:

“Miyawaki Sakura’s an Angel!”
    For more, check the official blog!

You can also listen to the full broadcast here!

Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de! is broadcasted every Wednesday from JST 24:00-24:27! Be sure to tune in!

Please send you mails at:

saku@bayfm.co.jp

今夜, 咲良の木の下で #7 (Konya, Sakura no Kinoshita de)

Some summary for this episode:

Today started with the humming of AKB48′s ‘Green Flash’

First, let’s start with mails! The first mail of the day; It’s from someone who lives in Kagoshima;

“Sakura-chan seems to want to make a unit with the members you like, so today, won’t you announce the members?”

It’s sent by radio name Miyawaki Sakura. Wow, a mail came from myself. Isn’t this the first in the history of radio? I’ve always been interested in units, and a unit with a few people is like a dream to me. So I assembled some members, and I’ll announce them here;

• Kurihara Sae
    • Matsuoka Natsumi
    • Aramaki Misaki
    • Yamashita Emiri
    • Matsuoka Hana
    • Komada Hiroka
    These 6, I have always loved their looks. It’s really okay if I’m not the center, the center would change song to song. And for the unit name, actually, I’m announcing it here because I want the listeners to choose the name! I actually thought about it. We’re 7 people, and 7th of July in language of flowers is Water Lily. Wow, isn’t that really nice? Ok, it’s decided, sorry lol. That or, ‘Nanakaime no Kiss’ (Seventh Kiss), or something like creating anagrams with members names. But for now, Water Lily is settled. I want the listeners to choose it no matter what, so please send ideas for unit names

Today’s songs were;

1. Maebure

Maebure is a song featured in our new single, Negaigoto no Mocigusare, centered by Mayu-san. The MV shooting itself was like going to flower viewing with everyone, and the staff said it was okay that we just played around and had fun, so it was really enjoyable.

2. 10 Krone to Pan (Sakura’s AKB48 Select Number)

This is a song from AKB48′s original album; ‘Tsugi no Ashiato’. It’s a very musical-like song, I really love it. Haruppi, Reinyan-san, Nao-chan, Sayanee and Yui-san are singing it. I love it so much that someday, for example in a solo concert, I want to start with this song, or something. I love it that much.

Mails
    • In Sakura-chan’s seitansai, I watched all of your performances with awe. Especially Sakura-chan in Mammoth was really shining. Is there something you keep in mind while performing?
    First of all, when it’s settled I’m going to perform on the theater, I ask for the footage of the last time I was on stage, and the last time members performed, in order to properly see how members are performing nowadays. After observing them, I go to Fukuoka early on the day of the stage and do some self-practice, and then do normal rehearsal with the members. I’m really serious when it comes to stages. And what I’m thinking of the most is, of course the chareography is important, but I’m focused on how to express the songs, and that is the most competitive part for me. And truthfully, I did some mistakes in my seitansai stage (lol).I really, really love theater stages, especially now in Nishisetsu Hall, the distance between fans is extremely close, so please come to play at Fukuoka!

• I’m really stressed out for my new job. What does Sakura-chan do when you are stressed?
    I’m actually the type who enjoys stress. Like during concerts, or the audition for something, I feel like ‘Ah, I’m nervous, it’s so fun!’ If you feel like that, your nervousness won’t be noticed by the others, and you can enjoy it fully!

• I thought Sakuchan’s photos you put on Instagram in Golden Week were really amazing. Is there somewhere you would like to go next?
    That’s right, I went back to Fukuoka for GW, and there, in order to take some good shots, I went to Itoshima. It was such a beautiful place. For somewhere I want to go next; I actually look at Kojima-san’s Instagram a lot, and she’s almost always in LA. But like, one day she puts a photo of her there, and the other days she puts a photo of her in Tokyo, so I get puzzled; ‘Where is Kojima-san right now?’ I think. That’s why, I too want to go around the world, and like, one day in Brazil, the next day in Paris, so that people would ask; ‘Where is Sakura right now?’ And the place I want to go most now is Machu Pichu.

• I wake up every day with Sakuchan’s voice. Does Sakuchan have a hard time waking up?
    I’m actually really strong at mornings. I’m a morning person, so I when the alarm rings, I wake up at that moment, and getting ready takes from 5 to 10 minutes, so 20 minutes is left before leaving, and I sleep again and wake up when I have to go. But rarely, like once a month, I unconsciously stop the alarm clock and go back to sleep, then am awoken by the manager’s call saying it’s time, lol. And my alarms are 48 Group’s songs. At one time it was Kamonegix, and now it is Idol no Ouja. With Idol no Ouja, it starts with a melody, and then there is Sasshi’s voice saying “Are you ready?” and after that, before the “Yaay!” starts, it’s my rule to wake up.

Sakurateki Renai Ron! Sakura’s Way of Love (4)
    This corner got too popular, and even in handshake events, there are fans who say they love it, and I’m really happy. Please continue to send your opinions on;

1. If my partner cheats on me, I’ll forgive him.
    2. Even if it’s in love, don’t tell any kind of lie!
    3. Do not search for beauty in love!
    And the 4th Sakurateki Renai Ron is;

You chase, you lose!

Don’t chase in love, make people chase you. What are your opinions?

[​IMG]
    What is the drawing from one of the messages from before? The answer; It’s a girrafe!

[​IMG]
    Sakura’s message for this time. So, can you guess what that drawing is? Send your answers before the 8th time!

For more, check the official blog!
    You can also listen to the full broadcast here!

Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de! is broadcasted every Wednesday from JST 24:00-24:27! Be sure to tune in!

Please send you mails at:

saku@bayfm.co.jp
    Also, don’t forget to tweet with the hashtag;#さくのき !

Sakura’s actually reading those!

Sakura in AKB monthly magazine cover

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HKT48 netshop / May 2017 set vol.1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Miyawaki Sakura in AiKaBu

Sakura 2017 SSK Poster HD
    [​IMG]

Sakura congratulated Mio for her birthday
    Miyawaki Sakura Google + 17.5.17
    Good evening!

Today was Mio-chan’s seitansai, wasn’t it!

Due to work, I couldn’t show up…
    It’s disappointing…I’m sorry。

Mio-chan and I have known each other for a long time now

Though it is the same with everyone…笑(lol)
    For some reason, I feel like I was with Mio-chan much more!

Particularly, I wonder if it’s because we were in K4 together?
    We now talk about serious things!
    Stuff that we are next to each other increased as well after all

We both are in same-gen pairs, MeruMio and SakuHaru, and we’re in alike environments。We can relate, and talk about many different things

Mio-chan is an adult
    Her appearance is always shiny and cute

I wonder when, at a time we took an interview together, when asked who her rival was, Mio-chan said my name… I was really happy

Because I’m not a person whom my kouhai can say those kind of things about

Even a little bit, in order to be a senpai considered great, I will do my best
    Honestly, there isn’t a wall of senpai-kouhai between the 2nd gen and us✨

Mio-chan, once again happy birthday!
    Please treat me well from now on too

Good night。
    Sakura sake!

AKB48 netshop / May 2017 set 「カラフルレザー」

HKT48 Netshop May 2017 vol2/2

OVER THE TOP #7
    Miyawaki Sakura vs. Shiroma Miru from 5:02