1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I feel like we must focus to vote more to Sakura in order to close the gap between her and Jurina
    150k votes maybe to secure the SSK victory

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Wow! where is it filmed? Any news on her part?

3. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    my biggest hope was ssk 2018 held on nagoya dome and sakuratan claim her 1st rank there rofl

• Old Old x 1
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think because the total votes in the last few sousenkyos are around the same, there's not much new fans (or new votes) getting voted and so sakura has to look at getting those votes from existing fans which is a lot harder since they're already voting for someone. Of course there's the 200k votes from sasshi and I assume they'd like to see the crown remain in hkt. There was talk before that some sasshi fans were going to vote for sakura and nako but it's a long time from last sousenkyo to the next one for things to change assuming that were even true.

30k is a lot of votes especially since her last 3 vote totals hasn't been going up that much. So we have to do what we can -- vote even just a bit more than last time. Number 2 wouldn't be too bad if she's able to at least narrow the gap significantly and increase her vote count by 15-20k. Gotta get a good start too and rank within top 3-4 in the preliminary. Not sure how dangerous ogiyuka is next year too so 2nd isn't a given.

In other news, it''s good to see sakura sell out her 2-shot slots in the HKT album and in the 2nd round too. Nobody was even close with sasshi at 13 sold out. Although there's probably more sold out slots after the 3rd and final round.

6. chiuchimu

My take on ssk.
    Mayuyu fans are going to vote AKB so girls like Kojimako, Renacchi etc get a boost. Many Sasshi fans -specially if Sasshi request it - will vote HKT specially Sakura and other first gen. Likewise Jurina fans and SKE fans are going to back her. I'm guessing Jurina +SKE fans can muster 170K while Sakura can get way more if even half of Sasshi's voters voted for her.

It's a chess game that comes down to will Sasshi fan give big support to Sakura? Will Jurina fans believe they can win and gather the votes or will they get convinced its useless and vote wasting to try to win this time and use their vote else where.

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I don't think people will spend as much for someone not their oshi so I'm guessing around half of the votes for mayu and sasshi will remain in the fans' wallets. Also, I don't think sasshi can ask her fans to spend their money on another person -- I think at most it's "please vote for HKT members" and "I hope the number one is someone from HKT". I doubt if Jurina can go from 113k to 170k all of a sudden especially when her closest rival had 30k votes less.

It's up to sakura to motivate her fans and perhaps gain some new fans and then the fans should find a way to spend 30% more than they did last year lol.

8. chiuchimu

^By breakdown of 170K is this; Her fans already can give 113K and thats not trying for center, they knew center is impossible with Sasshi and Mayuyu around. This time, with only Sakura to beat, I think they can canpaign and increase the total to say 140K. Next SKE fans seeing Jurina has a real chance at center will vote for her. how much depends on how real her chances of winning. Hence an additional 30K making a max of 170K. It could easily be much lower but I don't think she could get more than 170K no matter what. Where as Sakura I believe can max at 200K; all depends on Sasshi fans, her own fans and HKT fans wanting to get an HKT as center. It's a head game of what people think and hence how much and who they vote for.

9. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Hope we get to see Sakura speaking some Mandarin. Bet her voice would sound so cute.

10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^^
    Well, those numbers are still just a guess without much basis. I also don't think it's a head game because the money-factor is the bigger factor -- how much individual folks are willing to spend.
    I guess the sousenkyo committees can target a specific number but it's still dependent on what people will spend. It's not as if people have x votes that they can just allocate.

Anyway, I wish more people will be willing to help sakura -- it's still 6 months away so there's time to save.

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Dont really trust hako oshi so much ,

If such a things really exist nowdays , mayu will got small gap with sasshi this year , by the way yukirin passed this year SSK .

AKB lost 4 members from last year SSK ( nyan2 , paru , yukirin , tomu ) , but did they got decent result for other members ? Nope . Beside orin's got boost by her sister fans since tomu doesnt taking part on this year SSK . Dont forget too there's some high rank UG like annin which also doesnt participate in this year SSK.

If hako oshi's is as simple as like that , i'll assume is not only mayu can close her gap with sasshi , maybe also miichan can enter senbatsu by the vote she got from nyan's fans

But if we take a look from nmb , this year their trump card sayanee doesnt enter SSK . I dont really follow nmb since milky graduation , but least we can say nmb fans is still trying hard to bring their group representative into senbatsu ,

Mirurun + Riripon got almost 10k votes from last year , and amazing breakthrough by akarin ( well we can say her popularity allready increased since last kouhaku )

But at least , even 10k votes still far away for sakura to close her gap with jurina .

The good things are , for this last 2 years , jurina's got a SAME amount of vote , (113.3xx for 2015 and 112.6xx for 2016 ) which mean she even decrease her vote for about 7xx vote for this year SSK .

Imho , i dont really believe on hako oshi's so much , cant believe that sasshi's die hard wota would care for sakura after sasshi's leave the ssk things .

Just hope sakura's wota will boost her vote since they MUST believe that we can win this year bcoz sasshi will not attend this ssk .

Tbh for next year i'll hope sakura got a center single /decent solo song . Signature song also imho can boost member popularity too , like how popular sayanee be after big hit of 365nichi , even she's allready very popular before the 365nichi things , but at least this song also give her huge impact for her popularity .

The most popular songs from HKT48 is otona ressha , even she's not the center of it . Altough even otona ressha's is like HKT trademarks , not even people remembered it was haruppi's signature song ( since she was the center for this song cmiiw )

If we want say jurina is our closest rival , we also cant forget the girl behind us , ogino yuka is only have 10k differences vote with sakura ! And she's also allready got her center single with sekai wa aozora doko made na no ka ? Dont know how much this song will hit the fans , but if this songs got a decent rank on next months RH , its not a good sign for us too .

Remember about ssk thanksgiving concert ? Even sakura need to sang sakamichi's song for that concert , dont get me wrong , even i'm not the fans of fukyuwaon , but i was big fans for seifuku mannequin , and i was really like her performance both for this last 2 years thanksgiving concert .

But also i was hoping she got a signature song which people can think "this is sakura's song .

She's only have 3 double center a side song ( 12byou , kiboutekireff and NNM ) and all of those songs is not really a big hit , even NNM is nhk's song , i dont saw that song on the same level of KFC , hebirote , 365nichi , kokoplaca

And 1 solo center single with KwM . This songs is good , but i'll bet the things people remember from this song is not Sakura being the akb solo center for the first time , But the most iconic things from this song was the legendary original kami7 enter the senbatsu rofl , ( same things goes with kiboutekireff maybe ? All the people can remember maybe that was mayu's center + also the original kami7 make a special appearance on the pv lol )

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Good post especially about sakura not having a song attached to her. She's not as promoted in her own group as much as other sister-group aces (mirurun, jurina, etc.) since they choose to promote other members also.
    I think it's not so much that sashi's fans will care for sakura but more that HKT fans will want to retain the number position in HKT. So maybe some votes will go her way similar to when sayanee did not run and similar to how rie probably gets more votes than she has actual fans especially prior to this year. But yah, sakura fans shouldn't rely so much on this but try to increase votes through sakura's own fans. Sakura should help out too by trying to motivate fans and maybe gain some new fans.

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the amount votes she gain from just an ordinary HKT fans which want HKT still retain the 1st position doesn't really help for her imho . I assume she's got about 10k votes from ordinary HKT fans + also increases 5k votes from last year , her vote on 2017 was just around 97k~100k votes , even jurina is stucking on same amount vote , she's still behind about almost 15k votes with Jurina.

gain lot of new fans almost impossible right now , the sakamichi group is too big to break for at least 1~2 years from now , but to gain a lot of new fans inside the loyal 48groups fanbase is not impossible , since until know I believe the 48group fanbase still was very large (we can saw how the 48groups sales + the ssk vote amount still very big ) . that's why I really want she got more promotion for the next 1 year .

gain popularity is not an impossible things as long the promotion goes on , see how the NGT girls slay ssk 2017. but what we got from our beloved HKT centers this year ?

Kodama Haruka , 3x times solo center + 1x time double center = doesn't enter ssk
    Tashima Meru , 1x time solo center + 2x times double center = +3 rank -> even she's not reach her best rank she's ever reach back in 2014 or 2015
    Tomonaga Mio , 2x times double center = -12 . I'm speechlees since its too painfull to throwback into mio's speech at this year ssk . idk what happens to her fans , but tbh I was hope this year was her best chance to enter senbatsu
    Matsuoka Hana , 2x times solo center = she's only have 30 gap amount of votes with the unranked line rofl

i'll not write about sasshi since she's already unstoppable with 3 consecutive wins .

mgmt can pick anyone to be promoted for , since sasshi will always autowinning the SSK , she can save the HKT48 face even the pushed girl doesn't get a decent result

but starting for 2018 , can this happen again ? no . since sasshi will not attend the SSK ever again .

I was never agains the younger gen push , but for the sake of the group I was also think that mgmt need promoted Sakura more if mgmt still wants the #1 crown still retain on HKT48

its pretty damn realistic , I'll believe there's no one in the group can reach the same popularity / vote amount as Sakura .

I believe we don't need all time pushes like jurina got in SKE48 , just a decent promotion for next 1 year , at least if Sakura got #1 it will be enough . i'll believe she can retain her fans (also got some new fans too) , then mgmt can back to promote the younger girls (nakomiku , madoka , aki , hana? , lol)

tbh , there's some younger member already surpassed her in terms of promotion , for example

even she's not a decent singer , did she ever got solo concert ? nope . and mion , rikaime , naachan say hello . was the 3 of them was in same level with sakura in SSK or HS ? never . you can say mion + naachan was "pure" akb girls , but hello rikahime was even not a kennin in AKB . if this thing continues it doesn't impossible if some of NGT girls can surpass sakura (remember ogiyuka only have about 10k gaps of vote this year) or even the worst , naachan will close her gap with sakura next year since she got new 'weapon' for promotion until next year (read:STU48) , imagine if STU48 got the hit like what ngt got this year how much new vote she will gain for next year ? Dont forget , there's no one will imagine ogiyuka will got about 70k votes for this year ( even also she's got the around 50k votes for the 1st day ! ) or Kitarie coming back to senbatsu as well since she's moved to NGT

I was hope sakura got a decent promotion + more pushes for at least 1 year until the next ssk , just really want to see her got #1 position . I hope Sakura which was already like my kami oshi's right now will not follow the same way of result of my previous kami oshi (read:mariko . Throwback to early years of akb is how popular she is , but never can reach the level of vote which yuko or acchan get , even the younger gens like yukirin , mayuyu even sasshi surpass her in few years later . )

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Agree with all of @CrssA said.
    Without heavy promotion by HKT management as their center at least for one year, its hard to gain more fans and no increased fans means its hard to take the SSK crown
    And by the means of HKT center we talk about at least let Sakura be the focus for some times rather than focus on younger member first (and I thought its still too early to groom many younger members when you still have some current member with big potential to not just enter the SSK senbatsu but to be the 1st in AKB group right now and can help to up HKT's name if she wins next year SSK) at least until she maintain her 1st position

and as you can see in some recent HKT single she just become some "the one beside the center" along with Sasshi as if she is some old member that no need to be push anymore

And about Sakura dont have any song attached to her is true. As CrssA said all of her centered song she doesnt get any sole focus on her (heck even when 12 Byou promotion time all of the focus was on Haruppi/Sasshi/NakoMiku and a little of Sakura or when NnM promotion in music show she didnt have a chance to talk as all of their focus is on Sasshi/Mayu SSK rivalry) and lets not talk about her only centered single KwM, that single's focus is all to the graduated member

Im afraid that HKT treated her like Yukirin right now (as HKT ace but not as center because too old to be pushed >_>)

One thing that missed from Sakura to create a perfect promotion to her its AGENCY ffs

I really sure Rika got her solo concert coz she got her agency back up for her. You know if Sakura got one esp. some big one Im sure at least she got some roles in a drama or movie and we got to see more Sakura in variety show and promotion in HKT, so having an agency really helps you gain more fans and work too which is suck since she didnt have any right now (she once said that she want to do a solo concert but its hard to get that management permission)

For some reason one thing that Sakura can do right now to gain more fans is utilize her SNS more esp. her instagram instead waiting for management help which is we dont know when it comes to her. As you see her instagram always been a fashion one and she said that her female fans increase a lot thanks to her aesthetic post in her instagram. I want her to experiment something and produce more of aesthetic photo to attract new fans just like what Akarin did with her Youtube thing (or she can make more make up reccomendation in her insta story)

And about the push in HKT, its good that HKT want to spread their center between younger members but the older members need that too

Give Sakura the same amount of push and attention that Hana got in one year and BOOM you will got your new ssk queen from HKT

Sorry for the long post (and rant[hehe])

15. chiuchimu

However the fans decide to vote, I bet both Jurina and Sakura get more votes than this year.

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tbh , i'll not think mgmt whill treat her as how they treat yukirin before. In Yukirin's case , back in 2013 when Sasshi was rising and surprisedly outrank the legendary yuko oshima , at that time yukirin allready 22 years old . AKB got some light of hope in 2014 when Mayu win SSK , but sasshi take her crown back in 2015 , also 2015 was the peak of Yukirin's vote imho . and ofc she's getting older , in 2016 she's already 25 years old . undoubtedly yukirin was AKB's ace , but tbh she's cant be categorized by " Young Members " even since 2013 .

but in Sakura's case , she's still very young , even she'll get her coming age ceremony by next year ! . she's only 19 years old right now , 1 year younger than mirurun or rikahime . and only 1 year older than ogiyuka ! it will be maddness if mgmt categorized her as " old member " .

i'm just afraid that Aki-P or mgmt will think enough for HKT,since sasshi allready had 3 consecutive wins . since i felt like mgmt doesnt care too much for HKT these time , even NGT 3rd stage is 'almost' like their original stage .

imho this year was for NGT and STU . like in the case of rikahime got her solo concert , i dont think the big reason behind that things was just because she has her own agencies , but the biggest think was NGT is uprising since this year SSK . dont ever forget that rikahime was the 'choosen one' at the begining of NGT until Ogiyuka surprised everyone with her #5 in this year SSK .

same goes with naachan , her solocon also give lot of impact for her , AKB and also STU48 . if she gain more fans from her solocon , it will be easier for mgmt to promoting their new group ( read : STU48 )

in this case , i just afraid that mgmt will forget everything about sakura . that's why i think this next 1 year was very concern for her .

agency is important , but without decent promoted for her respective group , i dont see even agencies can boost her popularity . even she got a role in some j-dramas , it will not help a lot if the drama doesnt get a much of success .

remember yuria got a role in big drama back in 2013 or something with GTO2012 season 2 , did it was help her much ? not . even she's never got a decent rank in SSK ( even also after she has moved to AKB )

tbh i like the MG franchise , but aki-p end it on MG5 since he killed all the chara in that season , followed by another dimension in kabasuka gakuen , but then he make the stupid wrestling things . if i can give a rate for idol based drama , imho tofu pro wrestling and hatsumori bemars was the worst from all idol based j-drama .

we cant hope so much about she got a decent role in j-drama , since i think j-drama was not favourite thing for both of mgmt or Aki-p . even i think if aki-p wants to make a big budget movies , if the stories goes right and attractive , it will gain a hugh amount of success . we can see how EXILE make their high&low series from just a 30mins midnight drama until now become one of the biggest J Movies in cinema on 2017.

at least lets hope sakura got a decent push just for this 1 year , at least to make the competition with Jurina become more interesting . i hope mgmt will not put her behind NGT or STU since she's still very young and promising member (if we take a look from HS Results , she's on top 3 ! almost on the same level with sayanee as the most popular member on HS)

also i hope 2018 will be a good year for HKT members . esp for Haruppi , Mio , Nako since they dont get a good result in this year .

17. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I hope in 2018 she can get more work or see more different side of her :)
    Sakura is a person with high potential...
    but to be honest something is still missing which is stopping me from voting for her :^^;:

18. chiuchimu

^I want Sakura to do more too. This Chinese Drama is a good step, but it has to snow ball from here. She is 19 already, she wont get new fans in the AKB boundary. She needs to get a lot more outside work and shine in it.

19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Her Kennin got cancelled just now. Don't know if I'm happy about it, since she was rarely there anyway and could have more time for KIV now (I really hope so!). But maybe this affects SSK and stuff and I don't want her to drop in ranks :(

20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Her kennin cancellation is nearly not going to affected her carreer coz she rarely in theater and she still a senbatsu lock in akb single despite no kennin in that group so it basically affected when there is a team song in akb single

Btw, welcome home Sakuraa~
    Im happy she can be more focus in HKT right now to #makeHKT48greatagain lol