1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Sakura is very smart and makes great song choices. I'm excited to see it myself -- I'm sure it was a good (if not great) performance.

I think a top member like sakura should stay in japan -- whatever (small) gains there would be would be more than offset by losses from her time away from japan. She's not suited for something like that anyway since it seems to be more talent-oriented. We're also not sure what the impact of the shuffle will be and likely it's more cosmetic than anything -- it will probably be business as usual with the singles although with more mion and yuiyui presence. I think akb focused mostly on mayu from sukinanda until now (and probably rightly so) so nothing was really "going on" for most of the top members.

Lastly, I know she's number 2 in handshake sales but selling out 30 HKT 2-shot slots and 36 AKB ones within a week is pretty amazing. And it's especially hard selling out so many slots in the first round when people can only apply for a total of 6 slots. So that's a lot of different people buying her 2-shot slots.

edit: which hkt member was comforting sakura in the kouhaku pics above? -- that's awfully nice

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^It's Aoi!

Also, I wouldn't count on her going to Produce lol. The only way I see her ever being involved is if they give her a tie-in to do, a collab or something, when all the auditions are over.

3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Thanks!! That's very nice of leader-san. Also nako. HKT members overall seem to get along well with each other which is good to see.

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, my feelings exactly.

As for Sakura or AKB in general to be part of Produced48, I'm against it. AKB gets nothing from the venture while the new 'Teen" Kpop genre gets legitimized and a free introduction to the AKB world wide fandom. It like this, Kpop has its fandom around the world where it dominates. Now AKB is starting to show its dominates in its market "Meet-able Teen Idols". It is spreading quickly throughout Asia - even in Korea. So to capitalize on this market trend Korean media Companies have created groups such as Produced 101 and Idol School. However, these groups have not caught on outside of Korea for several reasons: Kpop fans hate them because they seem to be a copy of Japanese Idols, AKB fans already have their oshis and are not interested, and None-Kpop fans see them as just another Kpop group and so don't pay any attention.

Hence, to have these girls together with AKB girls invites AKB fans to watch and possibly grow to like this girls specially if the competition is based on singing and dancing. There is no way they can loose fans; only gain fans that they previuosly had no access to. On the other hand, the majority of Koreans will not become a fan of a Japanese group - there is too much hatred, pride and rivalry for that to happen. I am fully aware that some Koreans are passed the hatred and are friendly to Japan(I know we have some Korean members here chatting up about AKB just like everyone here). But in the real world, it is what it is. AKB will not make any new fans in Korea so 48G gains nothing from this joint venture. If Korea becomes more open to Japanese music then sure AKB should try their best to make fans but until then, no.

I'd rather see more ventures with China and Taiwan. They are taking to the 48G system regardless of the bad History with Japan. Besides, Sakura is in a Chinese drama, why switch countries? She should push for more work in China and Japan.

5. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I pray that Sakura will be the center for this :cute:

After seeing how hard is she on herself for the 'On my own' performance photo; HARD WORK shall be rewarded.

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    On My Own. Nice. Never fan of her. But her choice is interesting. Make me respect her more.

LeMis + Miyamoto Emiri, Ikuchan just come to my mind. Since Kubo-chan paired with Iku and some Nogi's fan called her Iku successor.

It's raise my hope, will I ever see Kubo's Cosette x Sakura's Eponine?

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakura filming Produce48 will be similar to when she disappears from activities when she would filmed those awful 48g dramas like Majisuka and that pro wrestling show. She can still fly back to Japan for handshakes, but I can imagine it would be really taxing.

Overall, I have the feeling she will participate. This show is a Akip legacy project and if she participates and does well, it would benefit not just her but all of 48g. She likes Korean culture, and can dance and perform in that Kpop style from what I've seen from her. Also, this is just from what I've observed, but a lot of these Kpop reality shows are highly rigged. If she participates, I'm almost positive she will rank near the top.

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Nako senpai! :cool:[hehe]

9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    New hkt single: Hitosashiyubi no juudan
    And looks like Sakura is CENTER :1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Great welcome home present. :)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not being anal here but it's album =P

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

SERIOUSLY?!:omfg:
    OMG sooo happy right now im crying :cry2:
    Congrats Sakura~ your hardwork leads you here:1st:
    To know that this is her first HKT solo center im glad management still consider her potential lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    OMFG FINALLY !

Btw that was album not single

14. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I just hope that it could be consistent from now on up until the elections :)

15. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I really excited to see the performance ASAP

The negative things about this album is WHERE IS THE PV?!:asdfgh:
    This is all of Sakura's oshi want for a long time and no pv?:gavel:

I hope Sakura at least get a solo center again next single to prepare for next year SSK:1st:

Too bad this song is not eligible for 2018 RH lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Looks like Sasshi and Mayuyu were watching a PV.

17. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Album sorry not single.

Do you think they're pushing Sakura as hkt ace now that she's not kennin anymore? Or is it just this once?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    For current situation if I were the management, I would start and continue to push Sakura from now.
    She is the most popular (besides Sasshi) and may reach no.1 in the next SSK in order to try and keep the crown with HKT

19. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Maybe they'll be making an MV afterwards, if the demand is high enough. Wasn't it similar with Keyakizakas Eccentric? Just a little hope, because I can imagine a cool MV for this song :blush:

20. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura