1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Today #宮脇 咲良 is trending topic no. 8 in japan

DQ_oUkDU8AAtmnt.jpeg
    Currently in 19th place

I wonder if this because of Sakura center announcement[hehe]

2. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats, hopefully more gravure following this announcement :^O^:

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Mirurun center masaka singapore first before got solo center on nmb single right ? Cmiiw

Hope the push will still continue !!

I was fucking awesome happy finally she got solo center on her own group :')

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This! but I think we won't get any because she is an "artist" now lmao

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There's an opinion about how if Sakura join the produce48 things ,

Tbh , i'm totally against of that choice . Even she's not got a decent reward for all her hardwork in 48group , i'll believe there's lot of things she can achieve in this group .

Throw herself into that things just same as suicide . She's even cant guaranteed that she'll win those competition if she's join it .

in Japan i'll bet she can guarantee she'll on top 3 in next year SSK , i'll say top 2 if want to be bold in here lol .

She's also got her 1st solo center next year even it just an album not a single .

Tbh if she can choose , between joinin 46G or Produce48 i'll think she'll go with option joining the sakamichi series roflll jkjk

also i cant stand if i must watch her standing between all those plastic templates girlbands in korea rofl , jk

6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    but why?! What is it being an artist has to to with bikini shot? :(

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Don't have to be too serious in that fantasy thread XD

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maybe its just like stepping up to 'another level' from an idol to being an 'artist' ( even tho she's still an idol right now lol )

But afaik , lot of japanesse star also take bikini shots in their early career for examples like aragaki yui or arimura kasumi . But as the time goes on , as long their popularity getting higher and considered as an 'artist' not just an 'gravure model' , they barely take bikini shots .

Idk maybe she just want make another image about her lol .

I'm still in loved with her even with or without mizugi things loll

@marioworldakb , not really , i just also replying about opinion in these few pages back on this thread lol .

Also on that thread , its funny , to read and replying someone who's pretending to be a fan and knows everything but in fact doesnt know anything lmao

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's also to emphasize that you're not just being marketed for your looks. And once established, I think they'd rather not do it.

Re produce: I think it's mostly people that like kpop wanting big names from 48 group to participate. I'm not sure what the supposed end game for produce is but whatever fans sakura may gain will not follow her back to hkt or akb -- they're (mostly) going to remain fans of whatever comes out of it. And that's not even looking at what you'll lose by being out for a long period of time and all her commitments that are already lined up.
    Anyway, there's likely not going to be anyone significant from 48 group joining -- just wishful thinking similar to how some names are being thrown in for the telenovela in mexico.

Re sousenkyo, I'm still not 100% convinced that the voting incident had no effect on NGT members -- rie's and nakai's followed the usual pattern/numbers but not sure about ogiyuka, honma, moeka, maho. Anyway, we'll see next year if they retain the votes they had this year but regardless, we still have to aim for the number 1 position and if we do that, that effort will secure the number 2 position as well.

10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    yes , but tbh big names joining it just an IMPOSSIBLE things imho . i cant find big names from 48girls who have accomplished big things outside japan except for sae ( even tho , sae was already on different level from any kaigai member history ) . pretty sure no big names wants to take a risk for this stupid things lmao .

ssk things , i cant decide if the voting incident was true or false .. but i just felt those ngt girls was just not only 1 hit wonder ... they'll be a very strong contender for hkt next year lmao

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guys let just relax and appreciate this beautiful shot of Sakura from the AKB calendar 2018

DRJHR_jV4AESw4J.jpg

Also btw have you guys seen the Himawari stage just now!?

IT WAS LIT YO

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ^ FINALLY GREAT STAGE , sad madoka havent participated yet :(

yes the calendar pics was very stunning :')

13. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I have to agree with you.
    As a Kpop fan, I assured you that Sakura will be eliminated first if she joined Produce 48.
    And secondly, all the trainees in the show are more talented than her.
    And thirdly, produce 48 could have a chance of only letting Koreans to vote in, which is a disadvantage to foreign trainees.(Which is a case for Idol school and produce 101 season 2, but it depends how popular you are in Korea.)
    And lastly, there will be judges there criticising anything they can find fault on her.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^If you mean talented in Singing and Dancing, then yeah Sakura is not one of AKB's best singers or dancers, but if talent means talking skills, charisma, stage presents or even acting than I think Sakura is way ahead of the trainees.

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Did you mean stage presence?

16. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm sorry that this show has a high chance of running it like a produce 101.
    First few episodes will be based in talent, which in singing and dancing, and the judges decide and rank the contestants from A being the highest, F being the lowest.
    And after elimination, then it is about stuff like talent what you say.
    But no worries, as long as your final total votes are very high, then Sakura can debut.

17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

It's very unlikely for sakura to join anyway -- or be allowed to join.
    People are overestimating the value of whatever group will be formed and underestimating that sakura is potentially your number 2 ranked girl in next year's ssk.
    Anyway, unless there's any new development, let's not bring it here more than necessary and just leave it at that Produce thread so we can happily ignore whatever speculative nonsense is being said.

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Ppl still look her as if she debuted last month:fp:

About the produce thing I dont care about that and hope Sakura not join them coz so much drama in that program compare to 48G

And for the one who told p101 is all about talent theres a girl (idk her name) who has terrible dance and sing (worse than Sakurs tbh) but still she got rank in final and got debuted in the end

Better to focus on what you have rather than take those risk

19. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Can you link me there to the produce thread?
    Thanks.

20. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Here