1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Thank you!

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

2. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You dont need to be hoped , coz its 100% impossible lmao.

You will regret to read those thread , full of delusion and kpop'ers sales advertisement who trying to be japanesse idol fans

3. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Thanks for the information.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don’t know why anyone thinks any even barely popular akbg member will join that Korean thing.

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^I think its real because management sent in a lot of the top AKB members for that Mnet MAMA awards and AKi-P was there to receive his trophy. It's also where I saw the promo for Produce 48. Usually when they don't care, they send really low AKB members to an event - this time they sent most of the top except for Sakura, Jurina and Renacchi.

So like most here, I don't want her to participate because I see more harm than gain. For those who didn't watch, here's a vid of the performance part, it wasn't treated as a minor event.

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just an FYI, Produce 101 is a huge, expensive show. Imagine SSK but lasting 11 weeks.

Now imagine having Akip’s legacy attached to it. He would send his most popular girls to shoot awful low budget dramas like Majisuka and Tofu Pro Wrestling. It only makes sense he will send his top girls there considering his reputation will be on the line at a market people have doubted he can ever find success.

I think it is no coincidence that Sakura and Jurina have been posting a few Korean related stuff on their sns prior to the Produce48 announcement. I think some of the top 48g girls will be on the show. Besides, it’s not like any major work is scheduled in the spring for 48g, which is quite unusual in itself.

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if he want to send his best girls to attend , he need to arrange the show so his girl MUST win the competition . If he considering his reputation as you said , then he'll also know if his big girls join the show , she MUST win the show no matter what because for aki-p reputation too lmao .

A japanese girl win the korean based contest against ton of korean girls ? It will be huge slap for the koreans and i'll not think any possibility for that kind of things except aki-p can pay tons of $ to arrange the show goes on as he wants on . I dont see any chance of winning in korea even he's sending acchan or tecchi lmao

Sakura or Jurina posting about korean related things is dont have any connection with this thing .imo

Tbh i dont see any ranked girls will join this show rofl

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Aki-p's legacy is AKB48, if he sends his best girls to participate and join some korean-based (with some japanese) group, there's a real danger of AKB48 not being able to continue as it is now.
    Also, this is not like majisuka gakuen where the girls have filming but are still able to do some activities (handshakes, cms, magazine shoots, etc.) and more importantly, return to normal once it is done. The length of time is much longer, no other activities can be performed, and they may not return. I think some people are forgetting that if they are selected, then they become part of whatever group is being made composed of the winners.

Aki-p promotes a lot of things with his best members but with regards to sending members for a long period of time or permanently, you don't see any (other than sae perhaps).
    Sakura has 2-shots and handshake events scheduled throughout the dates mentioned and I'm sure lots of other activities (I think she gets 1 or 2 days off each month even if we don't know what she's doing) -- with the HKT album having really low sales, I doubt if they can afford to lose their top attraction especially with the uncertainty as to how long they'll continue to have sasshi.

Lastly, these things have already been said in the Produce thread (probably by the same people), I don't think people will change their minds as to whether they think sakura or jurina has a chance of participating or not and whether this event is as important as people make it seem or not. Most of the people that have sakura as their oshi do not want her to participate and believe that she won't so it's a bit pointless to repeat arguments that she will, here.

9. chiuchimu

^But sending only lowly members is a slap to the show too.

I think strategy wise, two senbastu members and two lower down girls who have good dance and singing skills will be sent. Then have one of each rank high on the show but not take 1st(like senbatsu take second place and nonsenbatsu takes 5th).

Something like that were everyone wins and no one looks inferior would work for both sides. So from my thoughts, Sakura is a bit too high ranked to go but there is still that slight chance.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Another FYI since it seems I’m the only person that knows more than I should care. The resulting groups that were formed from both season 1 and 2 of Produce 101 are temporary groups. The reason why is the chosen members come from different record companies and it’s agreed by the producers that they have a limited promotion before rejoining their parent company. Both groups that were formed IOI and Wanna One were temporary. IOI is already disbanded but that MAMA performance was a special occasion. It’s pretty certain Produce48 will be the same because the contestants comes from different companies.

And why are we discussing this stuff in the Sakura thread? You know why? Because deep down everybody who follows her knows it’s a real possibility of her entering. Her fans might not like it, but without that pressure she would be a sure shot of entering.

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think many fans who have sakura as their oshi already expressed that they don't believe sakura is going to participate and so this repetitive disagreement is pointless. Unless there's some other purpose.

But what about the girls that are sent? Is it wise or a win for them? Not sure how long fans would wait given the length of the show and whatever other time it takes for the "temporary group" to finish its activities. If you think whatever korean fans they may gain will follow them back to where they came from then it's all good. Otherwise, it's very competitive already so a long absence might not be the best thing. Anyway, we'll eventually find out who will join and then we can just see what will happen to them.

12. chiuchimu

^Are these new? If so Sakura doesn't look to much different than when she was 16.(Edited, above posts with pictures are now gone.:confused:)

I'm so used to seeing Sakura in Glamorous shots like this:
    [​IMG]
    It's hard to think the girl in this picture is 16

13. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    She's not. That's from 2017 if you look at Mayu and Sasshi's pictures on the left. She's 19 here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. chiuchimu

Not what I meant.
    There used to be two post ahead of mine that were full of Sakura pictures at Disneyland(?). I was commenting about those pictures, but the two posts are gone now.
    Yeah the picture I posted was from June 2017.

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol that post got deleted probably over-sized violation XD

16. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Woops sorry. Didn't see them I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It was double posted in a spoiler (my memory). I guess a mod didn’t like the sizes or the double posting.

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

No, actually most are discussing it here with the feeling of “haha that’s so ridiculous it would never happen” and we can barely believe other people think it would.

19. chiuchimu

^Not me, I'm saying unlikely but possible. I am with you on I don't want it to happen.

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough so lets all agree to end it before it gets nasty.

Wow! I just saw this:https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/h...erves-center-position-for-hkt48-new-song.html
    "The Princess is back to Hakata! Miyawaki Sakura serves CENTER position for HKT48 new song"

I thought some of US started calling Sakura as the "Princess" here. I didn't know others were also calling her Princess or is the writer of this article a member of this site?

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol if that's the case, I'll be glad to admit that I think she will enter.

Mod edit: I agree that opinions are like assholes, and that includes yours as well. So why don't we NOT start a fight for virtually no reason whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017