Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No i’m just trolling lol .

I’ve heard that too from a few japanesse fans too . I hope her “last ssk” card will get paid this year ( and winning it on nagoya dome ) lolll

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^I kinda saw it coming, not specifically ssk but something. They been playing a facade with Sakura ever since Kimi wa Melody(maybe it din't go as planned?). They want to promote the current new gen(Team8,NGT,STU) and AKB members like Mako and Rena. Their not promoting Sakura anymore and with her kennin cancelled, fat chance she'll make center limited to Hakata. 2018 is her last chance.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Im not totally convinced it will be her last ssk tbh

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Kenkyuusei

Yea I really don't think it will be her last SSK

What will make me upset is if she does what certain other members have done and lies about it for votes. But I trust sakura wouldn't do that.

What probably happened, unless @ithebigc can find the exact place where she said it, is maybe a misunderstanding or she was just thinking about it a little and someone mistook it as a statement.

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    LAST SSK?
    Who said that? Where did she make that announcement?
    There's no way it's her last SSK...
    Or is there...
    Please no someone tell me this is a lie

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Kenkyuusei

don't worry, its probably not true
    If you search for it all you get are these three links:

https://rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1503236934/-100
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/hktmatomemon/archives/51921503.html
    http://akb48nensensou.net/archives/51919663.html

The first is the 2ch thread and the next two are matome of the exact same thread. I mean if a top 5 member said she'd quit ssk, do you really think there would only be a single 2ch thread on it? Also, the proof that was posted in the 2ch thread is from a twitter account which has since been deleted. So I don't think so. Maaaaaaaybe there's a small chance its true, but probably not.

7. Mana

Mana Kenkyuusei

That would surprise me, this would mean she would stop participating in elections after turning 20. well, a few popular AKB girls graduated while being at that age or around it. (Acchan, Tomochin, Ricchan & Paruru). Sometimes graduating at a young age can be good. if Sakura can find a very good agency who would give good promo, maybe she could plan to graduate. tbh with the recent changes, I feel like Sakura doesn't have much to gain from 48G anymore. The kennin being cancelled is not a bad thing, but they also clearly stop pushing her in AKB. even if she gets center in HKT now it's not really worth it, the era of 48 sister groups being popular and bringing interest is gone. Sakura should have been HKT center a few years ago, that would have helped. Now it's kinda... meh :/

If the best she can get is mid-row in AKB, center in HKT which doesn't give attention, and not many solo jobs, I don't think it's worth it. I personally think the best thing for her would be to rank 1st in elections and then graduate the following year. I don't think she can rank 1st next time, but maybe the year after? if after 2019 she still isn't 1st, it's not worth trying more imo. (I'm also kinda scared some other girls will surpass her which will be bad for her) I really wish she could win the elections either in 2018 or 2019 and then graduate while she is still young, find a good agency and start getting solo jobs. it would be best. imo

But I don't want to think of her graduation now LOL I just talk about this since there's the talk about last election.

8. chiuchimu

I feel the same way but also add if she can get more outside work now it would be great too.

9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Tbh i took that rumour as a wake up call to bring us Sakura oshi in our highest fighting spirit like in 2014/2015 when no one expected her to get senbatsu/kami 7 and make her win the SSK
    I also afraid that with so many new gen what if they surpass her? It will be bad for her career as an idol

If this rumour is true, I kinda understand why she want to stop participating. The SSK itself indeed stressful for most of the members every year inc. Sakura too. Not everyone can be a Jurina to endure those stress for these year in order to win SSK. And for top member like Sakura, I guess its better for her to quit when she is on top rather than surpass by her kouhai. So I'm not sad if the rumour is true

With AKB right now focusing on its ori member and team 8 and HKT even when the earlier gen still young they treated them as old member and just push the young blood early even when theres a fail (uhum Hana), Sakura is really in disadvantage position for both group. Nowadays she is looking like a support rather than an ace. The only way she can maintain her position as ace is to win the SSK

I low key want to see if she graduate after her victory, will she be the new Kawaei? (Signed in a good agency right after her graduation, starring many drama/movie, get a lot of job)

And fyi, it almost been a year when Sakura annouce her 2nd photobook in ANN and she says theres no other progress rather those announcement. Well done management :glare:

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Kenkyuusei

Really the only thing I can think of that would make this her last ssk (if it is) is that she is graduating soon. Could be the main reason she stopped gravure too, because she wants to do acting.

11. Mana

Mana Kenkyuusei

I don't know if stopping gravure is a reason but it could be. Some of the girls who graduated at young age that I mentioned, like Acchan and Paruru, or even Mayuyu (she didn't graduate older either) also stopped gravure while still young. anyway I sound pessimistic about Sakura's career in 48G but tbh the more I think about it, the more I think she really didn't get lucky. She could have been like original Kami-7 level popular member if she debuted at the right time in the right group. instead she is constantly hated and never gets the good side in any group no matter how well she does in everything, since back when she was young and new. She's now technically #2 in elections (without Mayuyu & Sasshi, she is after Jurina), #2 in HS (after Sayanee), high followers on social medias, she works hard to improve her performances, and still one of the youngest between popular members. She has the best results overall but she is limited to lower position in AKB and front position in HKT but no one really checks out for them anymore. idk this just makes me sad when I think about all this & it doesn't help that Sakura has such low confidence in herself. ;_; I just want her to do well and be happy. She puts too much pressure on herself. Remember she said before that her parents are strict. I think that's one of the reasons why she has low confidence, seeing her cry from frustration in recent months is sad because you can tell that it's real and she really isn't happy with herself ._.

So I really hope Sakura's fans do their best and make her win, or at least stay #2. and if she really doesn't get better things in 48G then she should think of herself and move on to focus on her own career, I love her as idol but she really deserves more solo jobs, and less pressure on herself.

I hope the next months prove me wrong about Sakura's career in 48G, right now it's kinda... :| But let's keep supporting her as idol for as long as she is. <3

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This thread needs some throw back

eb753f2b-s.jpg 2fda85e2-s.jpg

13. yousakura

yousakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
  14. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  15. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    OMG now you brought the pic I remember all of Sakura fans really hyped to buy the dvd only to watch Miyawakii[hehe]

... but nope they just threw it away off the dvd and the only way to watch it is from variety show footage and its not full:gavel:
    I always got mad everytime I remember that stupid decision lol

16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    I'm with you!
    I almost burned the dvd because of that stupid decision! :lol:

17. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Everyone will do their best , no one lost the hope to bring sakura the #1 crown lollll . Since this is maybe my first and last chance to see my kami oshi win SSK ( mariko never won it till the end , and i’m not sure can met new kami oshi if sakura’s graduating )

18. chiuchimu

Hear Hear!
    Lets all support The Princess so that she can be crowned The Queen!

19. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That little gal squatting by the metal cupboard eating melon pan ,,,, becoming the next Queen ,,,,,,,hmmmmm

I LIKE IT :1st: !!!!!!

20. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I want the crown stay in Fukuoka! :1st: