1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura's performance of On My Own in the AKB Kouhaku was way over my expectations...
    She was truly beautiful, and she was so into the song that she was shaking and crying by the end of it.
    She may not have the best voice in the group, but her talent in performing makes her have a wide gap between her and the other members.

This performance once again made me feel how Sakura should be the center.

2. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    do you have a link? i had only found an audio only video

3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  5. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Yeah I still believe we can make miracle again like in 2015 SSK when she double her votes:1st:
    Better save up from now as this year will be a hard fight for us (with the coming of rich NGT fans).
    Even Sakura from her SR made a tiny house for her saving since last year SSK with 300 yen/day for 2018 SSK (she assume 300 yen from mobame votes) [hehe] I hope many fans who watch her SR that day still follow her to make a saving each day (us intl fans can follow too ;))

Maybe we can wait until Feb 25 at HKT Spring Tour to see if HKT will announce 11th Single there and hope Sakura center it. For AKB I agree with you, let them push their young gen. If she center pre-SSK single maybe she will get hate like KwM, I hope next center for her in AKB is the SSK single (53th), at least no one would be complain if she center that lol

Yeah miss those dorky SR with her karaoke section (Sakura's RH lol) and her accompany, Maru which always scratch her sofa so wildy lol. Maybe she have some secret job bcs lately she looks so busy and only update her SNS like 1 time in a few days (2ND PHOTOBOOK PLS I BEG YOU MANAGEMENT LOL)

Dont worry pal Sakura oshis in Japan (Sakura Sentai) last year make some donation pool from their website. You can donate with PayPal too! I recommend this if you want to donate for Sakura, theyre trusted, you can check their last year campaign
    http://sakurafan.net/2017sousenkyo/pc/en/index.html (dont worry, they made the website in english)
    and for this year campaign, you could wait for their next campaign from their twitter https://twitter.com/sakurasentai
    or maybe if our mod ithebigc can sell cheap votes for intl fans (esp for ppl who want to vote Sakura) you can buy there too;)

Anyway Im glad Sasshi fans want to spare some money to vote Sakura:cute: Thx mate!:D

Yeah from what I saw singing is not her truly strenght but those performance skill really awsome actually. I thought bias aside I could feel her emotion to me, and I want to pat her back and say GOOD JOB SAKURA
    Bless her time from musical back then :p
    And with that emotion I really want her to find success as an actress and play in many drama and movie, it will be so good to watch her act
    Its so nice to see how big her improvement esp. in acting wise since her debut. Hopefully she can land some roles in outside AKB drama this year (or maybe can do some good theater musical job)[hehe]

If you want Dailymotion link for her performance

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She did a good job in the beginning. I was thinking "Wow Sakura improved a lot" then the emotions got the better of her.[hehe]

It's important to remember that she wants to be an actress not a singer.:lol:

7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I thought the beginning was a little shaky as she was trying to find the pitches but then when she got to the "and I know, it's only in my mind" she started to hit them so much better but then they probably due to lack of stamina lost it again at the end. But what I was most impressed with on top of the emotional impact was her clear tone and breath control. So refreshing from the typical nasal way of singing that I hear a lot in jpop

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Hmm, I thought the beginning was quite good and then she was more or less shouting rather than singing. Good effort though and she's been pretty smart with her song choices like when she did fukyouwaon.
    It's too bad our sakura's not a little bit more talented with singing -- I think with just a little more, solo opportunities are more possible like solo concert, solo singles, maybe more center opportunities.

Re ssk, I feel like it's more optimal for NGT to have a lot of members rank really high instead of having ogiyuka fight for the number 1 spot -- which she might not get anyway. The group will appear stronger if they have say 3 senbatsu and 3 undergirls and they'll lose kitarie.

For HKT, it's probably better to go for the number 1 position with sakura. With haruppi uncertain, they don't have other members that are viable senbatsu candidates. Maybe mikurin but it's a bit of a long shot. So rather than aiming for 1 high rank and maybe 5 undergirls at best, it's probably more valuable for the group to have the number 1 member which supposedly carries a certain amount of influence with management.

And yes thank you to those fans of other HKT girls (especially sasshi fans) who are thinking of voting some for sakura in the hopes of keeping the crown in hakata. It's going to be difficult but I think sakura has a legitimate chance of surpassing jurina -- much better chance than mayu had of overtaking sasshi the past 2 years.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Omfg sakura’s kareha no station.

They now how much i love both of sakura and rena :’)

10. Mirimimi

Mirimimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^
    No way!?
    Please, tell me where I can see it! I have to see this! <3

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    The KIV seifuku no me.
    Just saw it! -- reminded me of the team s powerhouse (especially during the time they had a lot of great dancers -- kinoshita yukiko, kuwabara mizuki, kuumin, yuria, etc.)

Wow, sakura did pretty well -- I think this is within her range (and she's been improving a lot) moreso than her On My Own. Probably better than milky's kareha no station lol.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched Sakura's On My Own performance. I appreciate that Sakura is working on her singing skills and there is definitely improvements compared to before, however I think she picked a song too difficult for her level, she should have picked a less difficult song, and maybe perform this one when she would have improved her skills more. I think she started nicely in the lower notes, although her singing wasn't very melodious (I think it's an issue of breathing placement?) then she started singing higher and also pretty much crying (too much emotions I guess) and it didn't sound so nice, I think it's fine if she cried though but the way she was singing was too high and sound more like shouting. I'm making harsh criticism here but I pretty much speak of what she could improve LOL I have to say again she has made great improvements if we compare before to now! and I believe that she can become even better if she could work on it more and more (which I hope she does) I want to see more singing performances from her, and follow her evolution.

Although I think she has more chances to do well in acting than singing and I think she should get more acting jobs, but it's good if she works on singing too. Sakura seems to cherish her idol career, first she tried her best to improve her dancing and performance skills, and she did improve, now she works to have better singing. She's really a hard working person. She has a lot to learn, so it's admirable that she's willing to learn even if it takes time for her to be skilled.

I want to ask, is this On My Own performance the same one that Sakura end up crying backstage after performing it? because she wasn't satisfied of herself? There was something like this a few weeks ago. I guess she knows it wasn't perfect but I really hope she doesn't lose motivation and keep working hard!

I don't have time to watch theater stages but I really want to see Sakura's Kareha no Station, hopefully someone uploads it (if not, I might have to watch the stage LOL). I love that song (I'm also a Rena fan) and I'm curious to see how Sakura did, this song is easier than On My Own, so Sakura could do it well.

13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Yes, that's the On My Own (there's only one such perf anyway). Haven't heard that she's taking voice lessons but hopefully she has the time to do so. And her singing improvement has mirrored her dancing improvement, slowly but quite noticeable after some time.

On a personal note, just got my 2-shot tickets for sakura so I'm really excited (thanks to sakuraism). Last year I had tickets but she was out sick for the date I had. Lol this time I have both AKB and HKT 2-shot tickets on two different dates just in case -- and I think she'll try very hard to be at the HKT 2-shot dates.

14. chiuchimu

I think she spends too much time with her cat.:^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Demo Cho Kawaii!:blush:

She should relax when singing and not put such expectations on herself. She sings here very well because she's not putting pressure on her self to try and sound great.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    it's been a while i come to this thread
    i miss her so much
    [​IMG]
    when was the last time she do showroom?

16. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    best performance of sakuratan this far
    miyawaki sakura "on my own" akb48 G kouhaku uta gassen solo LIVE

17. chiuchimu

^ Your a bit late on the discussion. :^^;:

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I think there was some confusion earlier in this thread about why this is Sakura's last sousenkyo, so let me clarify some things here.

The source is straight from the horse's mouth, Sakura herself. She told the head of her election committee about her intentions sometime in the summer, who then delivered the news to us, the rest of the members of the committee. A few of us, including me, then separately confirmed it with her during handshakes too. She's not graduating or anything, so don't worry about that, but I think she is a bit weary from the stress of it all. I believe she told another person that she also doesn't want her fans to have to keep spending on this year in and out, but it's been so long ago that I don't remember who told me that, so take that with a grain of salt.

I guess the point is, the whole election committee has been operating on the basis that this will be Sakura's last sousenkyo. Whether management will let her stop participating after this year is an entirely different matter, but that's her intention. We've all been in money saving mode since she told us last summer. I could've sworn I tweeted something about it back then, but I realize not everyone follows me on Twitter and even a lot of the Twitter regulars were surprised when I brought it up recently so the blame for the break in communication falls entirely on me :(

In the remaining 3-4 months, if you're a Sakura oshi, save, save, save because our oshi might not participate in the sousenkyo again after this. It's basically an all or nothing situation, and the odds aren't looking good. First, we'd have to make up the 30000 vote difference between Sakura and Jurina, and things look stacked. Sasshi has refused to come out and state explicitly who she'd like to be #1, so Sakura, who was hoping to receive some of Sasshi's trickle down votes took a heavy blow there. If Sasshi doesn't say she's supporting Sakura, it's unlikely the Sasshi fans will act. Also, the mayor of Nagoya has stated his intention to secure the location of this sousenkyo as Nagoya since it's SKE48's 10th Anniversary, which will give a tailwind to Jurina. We all remember how well HKT48 did when Fukuoka was chosen as the venue for the sousenkyo, right? Finally, the strength of NGT (specifically Ogiyuka) has us spooked. Looking at this year's Request Hour, it's very, very apparent NGT has some seriously rich fans to rank like every NGT song in, so we can't underestimate her strength in this year's sousenkyo either.

So that's it. All we can do is do our best after two years of disappointing results for Sakura in the last two elections. If you're a Sakura oshi, please do your best to support her this year when she needs it the most, because if we fail here, we really might not have another chance to support her like this.

19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I will do my best!! I've been saving up my allowance for Sakuchan for quite a while now [hehe]
    I was planning to seperate some and vote to Hinachan, but this post made me serious. I'm now full of fighting spirit!! (Even if it's on summer and we're still at winter :^^;:)
    Let's go Sakuchan oshis!

20. chiuchimu

:confused:
    Why won't Sasshi support Sakura?
    She is a direct Kohai, its expected for sempai to root for their Kohai specially in a case like this. Mayuyu has openly endorsed Oguri Yui...