Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes, I have watched snowboarding, and I don't remember anyone else coming down side edge first. True genius indeed!

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Hmmm.
    I took a beginners Snowboarding class and slowly slipping down sideways was what they made us do. Maybe different instructors teach different ways.

3. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Sakura runs like a relay sprinter.
    Some of the girls are very athletic.
    Did anyone notice how Juri jumped off the roof of a car in Sailor Zombie? :approve:
    A less well conditioned person might have risked an injury. :^^;:

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakuchan really worked hard on her running for the past year lol
    I think she found her sport with snowboarding. She unexpectedly has a good sense of balance (?); which definitely couldn't be seen in her playing bowling lol
    Anyway, I've always thought snowboard really suits idols (for example Yuko [hehe]) so that's great!

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm kinda more impressed by the person who was filming her while keeping the pace to slide down with her lol

She might be a bit better at snowboarding than other sports but really she is still clumsy with sports lol.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

By popularity-driven, what I meant to say is... well... Paru and Mayu DUMPED their best friends because they were popular and their former best friend was not.

When Shimazaki Haruka first joined, she was sort of always paired with Shimada Haruka... a few years in, it was a ridiculous notion that Paru would care about or remotely associate with someone like Shimada Haruka.

Similarly, Lovetan felt so utterly betrayed by Mayu that she ran away from AKB48 all together. Though at least in that case, there were a few times after that when it was revealed that Mayu did still care.

And then you have Sakura... where the popularity gap between her and her partner is just as drastic and what does she say? "If my best friend quits, I'm quitting too because I don't want to be in a group that doesn't have her."

Of course, she could totally be lying about that. But Sakura has shown herself to be sincere and serious about some pretty wild things.

Oh, also, she is way better at snowboarding than I am. I tried it once, tried it all day long and I couldn't get even a few meters without falling down. Then again, I attempted it all day long without any instruction at all.

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I think you might be looking at this in a very narrow manner to get to the conclusion you have. Being together a lot and doing activities together sometimes results in friendships whereas time away from each other does the opposite. So it's not surprising for members that are together all the time to become closer even though they did not start out that way (mayuki). Re lovetan, isn't the move to HKT career-driven? Most of these girls treat this as a real job and not some club where the purpose is to hang out with your friends.

Re Paru, she generally doesn't care what fans think and does as she pleases so it's doubtful that she chooses friends based on popularity. And she was always close to 9th gen members (and some 10th gen) while she was in akb. She does play along with the yui-paru ship but that's because she's already close to yui. Lately, she's friends with actresses takei emi and suzu hirose but that's a different story.

It's good sakura is able to maintain her friendship with murashige but we don't have to take everything she says literally. She's smart and a professional so to me that just means she wants murashige to stay in HKT as long as possible or something to that effect.

8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    somehow i'd like to see Sakura snowboarding like the way she run:lol:

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

what... This has so many misinformations and lies. not sure if you did it on purpose, but you don't seem to know or follow these girls at all.

I'll put this under spoiler since it's kinda off-topic.

Paruru was not paired with Shimada Haruka when she first joined, Paruru was also not close to Shimada Haruka at that time, so this is already 2 false informations there D: when 9th gen debuted, Paruru was close to Mori Anna and Minarun, but especially to Mori Anna. Anna later graduated for injury and it hurt Paruru a lot (so much that her personnality pretty much changed after that). what "linked" Paruru and Minarun was Anna, so when she left, those 2 were not that close anymore and both made new friends. Paruru became close to Mariyagi.

As for pairings, Paruru was paired with Takeuchi Miyu as "aces". Meanwhile Haruu had this captain rivalry with Minarun. Paruru and Haruu were never paired by management. Paruru was paired to Miyu but those 2 were obviously not that close, just good co-workers and same gens. their relationship stayed the same both when Miyu was pushed and when Miyu lost her push.

Paruru became closer to members like Komari and Haruu too, they became her closer friends along with Mariyagi. at that time she got her push and she was also close to Yuihan since they both worked together in senbatsu and same gen. after a few years she stopped being close to Yuihan (the popular girl) but still close to Mariyagi, Komari and Haruu (the not popular girls). it's literally the opposite of what you claim about her...

Paruru is a very private person who doesn't like using social medias so she pretty much never says it when she meets with a member. she doesn't post it, she doesn't even follow them (it's also probably a staff taking care of her account). Like Paruru is close to Tomochin and they still meet but we always learn it through Tomochin (who posts a lot on social medias) and never through Paruru. if Tomochin said nothing, none of us would know that they still meet. so for example Mariyagi doesn't post about these things either so we don't know if they still meet, but it's pretty sure they do, because we know how close they are even until the last day of Paruru in AKB.

Even when Paruru was pushed and became popular, she didn't talk about who her friends are, she didn't even want to mention who she is close to. but the other girls said it, during stages Mc's, we heard from Komari and Haruu themselves that they go out with Paruru often and the kind of things that happen. Paruru was also there for their grads and for Mariyagi's grad announcement too, she came especially to the theater to encourage her backstage. if the other girls didn't say that Paruru was there, we wouldn't know. but she did that. She just keep it private. but we know through others that she is close to those 3 girls.

in Paruru's graduation song, the first members to appear with Paruru in the Pv are also Komari, Haruu and Mariyagi. in the ending of the song (when they performed it at her graduation stage) they all hug each other and the ones hugging Paruru herself are 2 of these 3 (I think Komari and Haruu?). it's obvious Paruru's choice since if it was management, they would 100% put Yuihan above those less popular girls.

Paruru's closest friends are her same gen and not even the popular ones... besides she also didn't get close to the popular girls during her time in AKB (only with Tomochin, and she got along with Sasshi too) I really don't see how anyone could think she is popularity-driven. in fact she even refused centers. They said so when she became center of Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, she said that she finally accepted. which pretty much confirms she refused before (Aki-P ask members if they're ok to center). the most obvious case was in Mae Shika Mukanee where the ending hints Paruru as center of the next single and yet the next single became Mayuyu center even if the song's theme (Labrador Retriever) is dogs, and Mayuyu is scared of them. meanwhile Paruru loves dogs. even the Labrador Retriever special book was with Paruru on the cover so yeah it's obvious she refused offers of centers. She didn't aim to be center or the top member, she didn't even try at handshakes LOL. She's clearly not "popularity-driven".

This was long but I really had to correct all the misinformations, as someone who followed Paruru for years, it's absolutely wrong and insulting to accuse her of that. I became a fan of AKB around 2010-2011 so I don't know enough about Mayuyu-Lovetan's friendship, but seeing how little you know about Paruru and still made those false statements, you're probably wrong about Mayuyu as well. More under spoiler:

in fact Mayuyu is actually not close to other members in general. She's been paired with Yukirin since debut and yet it took years for them to actually become friends. Mayuyu was not close to anyone when she was in Team A either. She just doesn't make friends easily. not sure how she can be considered as the popularity-driven girl who drop her friends, when it's clearly not her personnality. For information one of Mayuyu's close friends when she was at the top in AKB was Kobayashi Marina, an unknown 10th gen member, because both of them loved the same things and had same interests... if she can be friend with an unknown theater girl even when Mayuyu is at the top of AKB, it pretty much proves your accusations are wrong (again). and Lovetan moved to HKT because her chances were over in AKB, not because of Mayuyu at all. wasn't it Lovetan who said things like she got mad at Mayuyu when Mayuyu became popular (she said something crazy like she wanted to kill her)? she said it as a joke but it could very well represent her feelings LOL if anything she might be the one who distanced herself. Meanwhile Mayuyu didn't make other friends and when she did, it was with a theater girl... so once again it's insulting to accuse her of this.

As for your thoughts about Sakura, hopefully you follow her and know her better than you do for Paruru and Mayuyu. or else better not make false analysis :fp:

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thank you @Mana. I too remember the end of Better at Paruru's graduation stage; she and Haruu are kidding and punching each other with Komari on her other side. You don't do that with someone you are not friends with. The last song was Kimi wa Kimagure and Haruu is on one side and Yuihan and Komari are on the other.

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @Mana wow thank you for being such a dedicated fan!
    I didn't know that much about Paruru until I read this! She's a great person after all:cute: (she had kinda been my bias when she was still in the group. I liked her and there were too many antis, so...)
    That Mae Shika Mukanee trivia was a really interesting one too!

And I don't think the members make friends according to their popularity or anything, really.
    The reason why most famous friendship pairs are between the popular members are because 1. they are pushed, and 2. they are literally ALWAYS together, as they are all in senbatsu.
    I hope our shy girl Sakura can get closer and closer to senbatsu members as well. Like Jurina, Nana, Mion, Yuihan (the ones she already feels close to, except Jurina, who she is always paired with[hehe])

12. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Paru was also very close to Sakura starting from when she got her kennin with team A. In AKB to XX back in 2014 Sakura even referred to her as the one she was closest with in AKB48. It was very similar to the Tomo/Paru senpai/kouhai relationship this time with Paru as the doting senpai. I thought after Sakura became Kami they kinda stopped seeing each other, but in 2016 during the AKB only concert the day before Takamina's grad you can see them fooling around while Yui is longspeeching about the new kaigai groups.

...Now I miss Paru TT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^I didn't know Paru and Sakura were friends? It wasn't obvious like Paru and Kawaei.

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think that was more a "what management wants me to say" kinda thing. Sakura did hang out at paru's house once (that I know of) though. But sakura's closest friend in Team A is easily Chori.

I also watched one of the AKB sportsfests and was in the section behind Team A and was able to see what the members were doing when they weren't in an event for five hours or so. Sakura's "assigned" place was next to paru so she'd be standing next to paru and her designated seat was the one next to paru but paru doesn't really talk to anyone and just sits there. Sakura on the other hand was always talking to chiyori (and naanya a bit). Every 30 minutes or so komari would check how paru is doing and whenever paru needed a bathroom break, she'd ask komari to accompany her.

I don't think they're close like how paru is with 9th gen, juri, renachi, etc. but they're probably okay. It's more similar to how paru is with naanya -- being the supportive sempai, but paru doesn't like being overtaken by her juniors.

15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    【岛崎遥香X宮脇咲良】帕露桑与樱花糖♥安利半科普向OPV UP主: 不想长大的樱花花 http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6173989

Guys, watch this ^
    It's over 24minutes if my memory is correct

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    wow thanks! 24 minutes of parusaku goodness! -- the pre-majisuka clips were really great to see, so nostalgic.
    And that background song by Juju at the start really fits the clips.

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That video link is amazing :cute:

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link! Really like their moment together :)
    Low key ship them in 2014-early 2016 but with some trouble beetwen made by a twitter Paru fanbase that like to twist what Sakura said etc. I stop shipping them :(

19. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No problem guys! :)
    This site is a gold mine. There's a similar video but for SasshiSaku.
    Should i...?;)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  20. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yes, please