1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I don't know what to think about the possibility of Sakura joining P48. Though if she does join I want to support her the best I can

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if sakura joing P48,she will surely be one of the top visuals

3. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    even among the rumored 48G girls she's top 3 with Miru and Jurina in my opinion

4. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah I bet dozen of Koreans would vote for her :D

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    expecting korean fans will vote for japanesse ? Well .. rofl

since no official statement yet about the rumor koreans only can vote for the japanesse trainee also vice versa tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol the new Undertale video is so funny
    The way she ends it: "The camera didn't record the following part so this video ends here" [hehe]
    Bless Sakura for making this channel

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Just arrived at korea then upload video :D

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    imo it will have negative impact , she's joining this show will make pros and cons among the fans ,

any positive impact ? sure , she'll get more recognized by joining the show . but are the votes come from the newer fans can fill the hole which older fans left can be enough ? nobody knows , also i dont know any newer fans would pay attention for the ssk things .

for me

would i still support her ? yes . but tbh IF she really join this show , it doesnt mean i got butthurt or something , but i will recognize how much i'll vote for her this year . yeah , i'm not super rich sugar daddy which can throw money easily , but also i've planned to going all in for her this year , want to multiply my amount of votes as much as i can

i'm not throwing just 50 ~ 100$ for SSK , at least the money i spent will recognized too big for myself . but i have been very optimistic that this year will be her greatest chance to win SSK and i will do everything i can .

but if she really join this shitty rubbish korean shows , its totally decreased my optimist for winning SSK this year .

i wish her luck even if she's really joining this show.

頑張って!さくら咲け !

9. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    my bad i meant negative impact as in time commitments that will negatively impact any possibility of sousenkyo campaigns. any other postive and negative outcomes i will wait until June to fully see and in the meantime going to give her continued support in all of her activiities.

10. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I wonder if she can maintain to promote HKT&AKB single, SSK promotion, P48, make YT videos, HS/2s events, HKT tour
    Maybe with the kennin thing with P48 she can still back to jp to do her 48 jobs

If she can maintained that I think it will decrease the negative impact of being the trainee in P48
    But nonetheless I will always support her and keep saving for this year SSK

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I can't think of any worse news than this
    what a joke....
    I will still hold out for hope that its just for a quick promo. but what a ridiculous thing to do.

• Like Like x 2
  12. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Anyway, few months ahead she'd seems to be packed tight with schedule, I hope everything went well and doesn't put too much strain on her health.

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    yeah its a nightmare. any worse news than this ? graduation lol.

But we’ll see later what's goin on

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Not sure how the schedule will be arranged or what her participation will actually be but sakura is serious about the ssk imo. I was at the 2-shot at makuhari and told her good luck in the sousenkyo. It's hard to describe accurately in words as a lot of it is body language but sakura straightened up said sousenkyo! while doing a fist pump and then something like yosh! or yes or something similar. I was actually surprised I got that much reaction and I thought wow sakura's serious and/or she wants to win.

15. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

You do, on some possible level, realize that this contest is really down to between Jurina and Sakura.
    Oguri Yui, Yokoyama Yui, Okada Nana, Suda Akari and maybe Ogino Yuka are the closest to there being any contest for them, but realistically-- none are going to be able to pull in the extra fan support to even be real competition.

So, really, its Sakura and Jurina.... and both of them are on this Produce48 show.
    And, of course, naturally... if AKB48 wants to be taken seriously, it couldn't exactly not send its "top 2" girls to the show (even if they aren't the top 2 due to being the most talented). It wants to put its best foot forward, and having the inevitable winner of the Sousenkyo on the show is the way to do that.

So if the show is a positive thing, it affects both Sakura and her primarily rival equally.
    If being on the show is a negative thing, it affects both Sakura and her primary rival equally.

The only way that isn't true is if the fans of only one of them turn on their girl for daring to appear on a show in another country.

Or... possibly... if one of them really screws up on the show and humiliates herself and the other really shines, and the fanbases actually watch the program and see that and decide to not bother to try in the election for one and dig deeper into their pockets for the other. Assuming that the series actually airs before the election rather than after it.

What I am trying to say in a long-winded way is.... your opinion is completely invalidated because Jurina is the other contender for top spot and she is also on the show.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    yuiyui , Yuihan , okada and dasu was doesnt seem cant pull competition was true . but counting ogiyuka cant pull anything from both jurina and sakura i would totally disagreed.

ogiyuka seems underdog between those 2 , but doesnt count into impossible bracket . scroll some page back and you can find some possible theories how the vote will possibly come for her . Ogiyuka on 5th last year people will always said she's lucky , marginal eror or sme. count me in , i was also never want to admit she's good enough to take 5th spot . and you'll see how NGT songs dominated RH 2018 , is it just a coincidence ? hate it to admitted , but it show how strong ngt fanbase was .

did AKS care they can got true ssk winner from this rubbish show ? no , they just care about how to branding 48G name and sales . will sales drop because they sent prominent member to this show ? of course now , they can lose amount of sales , but im pretty sure it will still sold more than 2 millions copies at least.

had i ever say only sakura will gain negative effect from this show ? no , if i was care about jurina maybe i will post the same thing on her thread .

sakura and jurina in ? freewin for ogiyuka :1st::)

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So how does that crow taste?

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

like kimchi?

• Like Like x 1
  19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think it would be a mistake for Sakura. She is hot looking and has a cute personality that grows on you BUT:
    She can't sing, her dancing is mediocre and she doesn't have the talking skills to wow people on first impressions. AS I understand it, this show judges by Singing skills, dancing skills, talking skills and looks. In the 48G format where over years fans simply vote without criteria then Sakura will do very well, but under these rules Sakura will be weak in 3 out of 4 aspects. I think they should have sent girls like Oguri Yui, Yokochan, Kojimako or Nishino Nanase since all get high marks on all traits without any real weaknesses.

The best that could come out of this is a bridge to get more acceptance for Jpop in Korea. Because of the history between the two nations, Japanese things simply do not do well in Korea. If this becomes a friendly gesture that starts more Japanese media and cultural interest in Korea then it will be worth it.

Also, I'm Japanese and I don't want to see any Korean Bashing - not saying any one has, just a head up on my thoughts and feelings.
    I know a lot of Kpoppers have said nasty things about 48G in English but most of them are foreigners and not Korean(Koreans, like Japanese, keep the racism in their forums and don't broadcast it to the world). Japanese, Chinese and Korean are genetically like cousins so we should try to be on common ground.:approve:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

IMG_20180411_132802.jpg IMG_20180411_132800.jpg
    Noooooo:cry::cold:
    It 100% her:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1