1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    im just here to support what the girl wants to do! Gambare Sakura!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Her talking and dancing skills are nothing to laugh at. I mean years of Theatre experience will give decent enough talking skills and when she is on fire in terms of dancing, she captivates everyone with her aura. The only area that I feel will be her weakness would be Singing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If Ogura Yui means Oguri Yui then she's also not a decent singer/dancer , idk about yokoyama yui team 8 . and also nanase is under SME and aks dont have any rights to put her in this garbage , i need kim jong un to press the button asap if she's joining this garbage lol

to bring more interest Jpop is not necessary since Japan Showbiz was already more established and make more money , see how Kpop idols bring their song to japan , even they translated it to japanese.

friendly gesture needed ? nope , its not world war era anymore , and everyone is living in peace. i can read and speak in two of the genetically cousins you've mention about and my ancestor is one from that. both of 3 have interest each other in many ways , but history will said the rivalries between the 3 is eternal thats why people will always bashing on their respective language forum , its like a love-hate relationship

where did the picture came from ? can i saw more girls from that source ?

4. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Well, lets have some faith, I bet a lots of things would be added into consideration during judgement period, even I would instantly move her into group a right after her introduction :D

5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'll like to see them enter, then take a break due to SSK then return then go back to Japan due to ssk senbatsu then back to SEO then back to Japan... man ... that will be busy & exhausting like hell

6. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Its from P48 trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ChewNerd

ChewNerd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think she can improving her talking skill when they start their training. As for dancing skill, even though it needs longer time to improving your dancing skill but it's still possible for her to work up her dancing. But i agree with the singing part, she's just not really that good. I am no singer but from what I know, it takes so much time just to slightly improve your singing skill.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  8. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

I think I wasn't clear...

The 5 I listed were those most likely to fill out the Kami7 in this years Sousenkyo. And, right, Oguri Yui. I don't know her well, but looking at various things, her popularity really shot up and surpassed just about everyone over the past year.

I can't really say how any of them really compare in terms of singing or dancing skills and that's not what I was comparing. It is just popularity and devotion of fans in general. Simply how many votes (or, rather, what percentage of the votes) they are likely to pull in.

AKB48 isn't doing the show with the intent of affecting the SSK in any way-- and it is very likely not going to affect it in the slightest way. But, they do want to get a foothold in the Korean market and pick up more Korean fans, and so it would be weird to try to jump into a new market without the most popular members of your group-- especially when you have a popularity contest coming up and it is going to be clearly announced who matters the most.

They are just putting their best foot forward and, really, its just kind of bad timing that this is happening around the same time as the election. I am sure they would prefer it not happen between April and June, but its not like they have the leverage to change that.

Even if this was somehow unimaginably utterly devastating for AKB and the voting gets knocked back to the levels of the first sousenkyo election and no one gets more than 5,000 votes... its not really going to matter, it'll still be Sakura and Jurina in the top 2 spots. And its not like it matters much if you win the election with.

Maeda Atsuko's biggest pull was less than 140,000 votes
    Sashihara got more than 245,000 in her final year.

And that is despite the fact that AKB48 had a wider audience, more respect and far fewer members competing in 2011 than 2017. Sashihara doesn't get anything special simply because she won with quite a lot more votes.

I don't think anyone realistically expects either Sakura nor Jurina to pull anywhere near the numbers Sashihara or Mayu were pulling in. It would be quite suspicious if they did.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yes there is judging, but the end result is by popular vote. In the original produce101 there was an actress who sucked at singing and dancing and was always in the worst grouping (F), but she was voted 5th place. Sakura is pretty much guaranteed to get in.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Hmm... Well, Sakura doesn't exactly "suck" at either singing or dancing, though she isn't one of the best in the company by far.
    She... also isn't a great actress, though she is way better after starring in 4 dramas than she was when first selected and pushed into the lead of one.
    But, if your general point is, that people will vote for the popular girl because she is popular... then, yes, Sakura. based on just being known (even if she is only 1/5th as popular as Sashihara) should give her a significant head-up on any competition.

11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sometimes hyped contestants don't make it in the end,like Samuel in S2 and Natty in Idol School

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Hi everyone. I'm making guides for the K-pop fans on Twitter to get to know the Japanese participants.
    What trivia facts would you suggest?

13. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Maybe a 30 sec clip that shows some highlight, cool moment/cuteness of a certain member/member's talent

14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I was asking specifically about Sakura - what facts would you like new fans to know? If you have any great moments of Sakura, mainly where she shows her singing/dancing, it'll be great.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tell them this show is garbage and kpop is sucks lolll ;)

my top 3 sakura solo's live was Seifuku no Mannequin cover on 2016 thanksgiving concert , Fukyuwaon cover on 2017 thanksgiving concert and On My Own cove in AKB48 Kouhaku 2017 . both are available via DL / BR

for a younger version , iirc on 2013 she's covering warukii and that was also amazing performance for me

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She has an unofficial nick name of "Princess". Not everyone calls her that but if you say Princess Sakura, 48G fans will know who you're talking about.

She is part of the Melon bread club but actually prefers croissants.

She runs funny and has no athletic abilities - this is cute.

She cries a lot in her bath tube and spends too much time with her cat.

Her angry face is very cute, her crying face is very cute.

She takes amazing photographs - she looks like a superstar model in them.

The day during Janken senbatsu were she walked on stage and threw off her long wig revealing her new short hair style was the moment when many of us changed the way we thought of her.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Here rise thru the Elections buy fan votes is good.
    How she was so young & picked to be in "Uza" which was AKB's most complicated Dance at the time.
    Maybe clips of her in early HKT48 shows (like Hakatakateren) or the Magic one.
    Clips of her in "Majijo 4"?
    How she got chosen to be co-center w/ Mayu as the 1st break-out Idol of the Post Acchan/Yuko era??
    Maybe include that video of her doing Tourism for them town she grew up in.

There's a ton a good stuff to say about Sakura.

When you're done - DM me, I'll see about spreading into my KPOP "pipeline"....have a Raw version just incase you need a copy for Korean person to Translate....but, The most I think, I wonder if MNets & Koreans already got Subbers in place? It's gonna be a Barn-Burner.

I have 1 the 1st Season of "Hakattakren" English subbed by Half-Ass subs lying around somewhere. They're like Classic Sakura gems. Those would be entertaining.

KOREAN's will Adore Sakura!!!

18. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
  19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Wow. Sakura is number one on that list.

The ranking is different than what I'd expect in Japan. Some members rank about where they should while others rank way higher than I expected and others ranked way lower.

I was surprised how well HKT members did in that ranking.

20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Sakura in Korean Airport going back to Japan
    IMG_20180414_222420.jpg IMG_20180414_222422.jpg IMG_20180414_222423.jpg IMG_20180414_222425.jpg IMG_20180414_222429.jpg IMG_20180414_222430.jpg IMG_20180414_222432.jpg IMG_20180414_222433.jpg IMG_20180414_192240.jpg IMG_20180414_192238.jpg IMG_20180414_192228.jpg IMG_20180414_192227.jpg IMG_20180414_192211.jpg IMG_20180414_192209.jpg IMG_20180414_192159.jpg IMG_20180414_192140.jpg IMG_20180414_192138.jpg IMG_20180414_192119.jpg IMG_20180414_192117.jpg IMG_20180414_192107.jpg IMG_20180414_192105.jpg

Gosh her photos in just one moment are so many lol
    Maybe the first filming session is over and will continue after SSK

Cr. To uploader

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018