1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    He probably has tickets to the 2shot sakura's missing
    It's hard to be supportive of Produce48 if sakura has to miss out on her activities in Japan. I thought they were going to be able to go back and forth. It's also kinda bad to miss out on an HKT 2shot when she's the number one seller and the only one to sell out all her slots.

I guess I should be thankful she went back to Japan and was present at the 4/15 hkt 2shot (had 3 tickets). Also the 4/8 akb one (had 5 tickets). Anyway, I hope she's able to be present for her commitments in Japan and I seriously hope she doesn't overwork herself in Produce. She had quite a number of fresh bruises during the 4/15 hkt 2shot and I was thinking that they might be from Produce.

2. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Perhaps because they aren't the center or because they have far fewer sold out slots?

Given what he has written in the past, I think it is fair to estimate that he has, at minimum, 10 tickets for that day.
    The guy spends a truly monumental amount of money on Sakura and Miku handshake tickets. But buys boxes upon boxes of every released CD as well as all the monthly/bi-monthly member photos-- I have no idea where he could even be getting so much money to afford all of it given he works as a teacher.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think it is more about the SSK. He wants her to win, and he sees this as decreasing her exposure to fans in Japan.

"but the sousenkyo period is too important a time for Mnet to suddenly change the schedule and not let her return to Japan"

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Nice to know we have the same opinion on this shit show.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I tought i’ve mention since the first day that this is disaster coz this garbage things will never happen tho lmao

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is what he said on the tweet under it: "I've tried to remain cautiously optimistic despite Sakura and the other members getting only 2-3 hours of sleep a day, but the sousenkyo period is too important a time for Mnet to suddenly change the schedule and not let her return to Japan"

and I agree... They really picked the worst timing (right before elections) and for Sakura to miss schedules like HS and 2-shots is really bad. I'm sure she has some very loyal fans, but at some point she can lose fans if they feel ignored or get dissapointed... and this is only the start of it, it might go on like this for the next months... I'm worried for her rank in elections and this doesn't help. I can understand Sakura doing this show so that she gets more jobs, new fans etc. but there are lots of issues: not enough sleep, she doesn't get paid a lot for it, she lost weight, she put her Youtube on a break (and she started her channel just a month ago), no updates on social medias since more than 10 days ago, bruises on her legs in recent 2-shot event, and now missing events (losing contact with fans). I don't want her to get overworked or to lose japanese fans. all this before elections... why couldn't they do the show after June? :/

Let's just hope this is an exception and won't happen too often, but this is really such a wrong timing to do this show ._. I don't know what AKS was thinking.

Still, I'm going to support Sakura no matter what, but this is frustrating to feel like she's at a disadvantage right now. in the end her japanese fandom is still the most important thing and she needs to keep contact with fans through events and social medias. I wonder just how busy (or sick?) she is right now ._. all I hope is that this won't affect her elections results and that she can balance her work in both countries and not miss the events in Japan, and of course I hope she can stay healthy. I feel like she might be sick right now, we don't hear much from her recently...

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's hard to win 10 sakura tickets since you can only bid 6 in the first round and she's sold out by the second round. Not sure about the hkt 2shot since I could only stay for half a day but for the akb 2shot I won 4/5 (used 1 bid for yuiyui) in first round 0/15 in 2nd round and 1/20 in the first resale round. And those would be the only times you can bid. Maybe you'd win more in the hkt event if you bid maximum all the time but 10 is a bit hard (not impossible). And her lanes are packed because they're sold out and almost everyone only has 1 ticket. For spending, I think if you're single, then you can devote much of your spending money into it. The cds get released months apart and the photos don't really cost that much even if you have to buy the whole set from a seller. But yah he spends a lot of money for this and it's commendable.

Re produce, I thought if they're not totally locked-up like in past seasons and if she's able to attend to her commitments in japan, then the net result would be positive especially when she was able to come back to japan for the 4/15 2shot. But if the 3-hour sleep is true, and then this missing events, plus the bruises that I saw (I cropped my photo so her legs and the bruises won't show), then this truly is a shitty thing and I wonder how wise it is to force most of the senbatsu to be part of this. And yes the election is much more important. I wish ogiyuka was also in produce so she's in the same boat. But sakura's really trying hard so let's try and help her out in the election. I didn't see most of the other hkt members at the 2shot that are part of produce but nakomiku didn't have any bruises which is good.

8. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

To my recollection in the first round you can only bid 1 ticket per a slot. That much I am sure of. I believe second round is 3 per a slot and third round onward is 5 per a slot and at some round it gets to as many as you like.

Sakura sells out at the close of round 2 or 3. This means one can have 4 or 9 tickets per a slot. As she tends to have 3 slots on any given day, it is very easy to have 10 tickets across an entire day.

And having both seen and been in that line, I can tell you for absolute certain that her slots are not made up of 200 people with 1 ticket each.

I am also single, have a comparable job and likely lower living expenses and well-- no, spending a quarter of one's income in such a way is not commendable in the least. In fact, it is the very thing that creates the economic incentive for the company to use Sakura in the way they have that has created the very situation he is complaining about.

She got put into Produce48 and gets put into nearly everything else AKB48 group does that they want attention for, because they won't stand to make anywhere near as much money or attention if they used anyone else in the whole company that doesn't have people throwing every last yen they have at her to desperately beg for her attention.

And because they want her in and front and center in every project they want to be the most profitable it can be, they just keep putting more and more onto her until she'll ultimately snap. And then, because they have never really bothered to build up anyone else, they'll be kind of screwed. Like the main AKB48 group has been for a few years now where they have had to entirely rely on sister group kenin that they built up to sell singles for those groups or bringing back graduated members (or those with one foot out the door already) in order to keep their sales as high as they used to be.

If so-called "HKT48 fans" even gave a damn about anyone else they sent to Produce48 and would still maybe still pay attention to it if she wasn't there, they wouldn't have sent her and she wouldn't have missed the event.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    in case this guy bought some tickets from another person i think its not an impossible thing. i dont know if the security / guards will remembering your face and name in that day , but as long if you have an oriental (japanesse) looklike + your age is around excatly same with the identify documents which you bring , it was a risk , but it doesnt impossible because i've do it many times with my friends. back in ticket camp days still available i was also do this things , sell some tickets which i've won and buy the tickets i've desired for.

but yes , i just want to add more things , i was totally agree with you , dont care this guy was a teacher , students or even drugs dealer , it was not our rights to criticize / doubt him why he would spend tons of money for idol fandoms , everyone have their own right to live his life in his own way.

even tho with staples senbatsu member , this garbage show still was a garbage . how can aki-p conquer the asia if he just throw some random theatre girls to this show ? this is his ambition , madness to conquer asia lmao.

i was not in touch with the comittee or any member fans club. but in my point of view , i dont think any loyal fans will happy with this P48 things , and dissapointing the loyalist / hardcore wota / right wings or anything else you would call it , it was REALLY bad for the SSK.

last year , i've collecting around 80 voting tickets , and my second most voted member was ririppon , ( no 1 was sakura obviously ) , and the marriage announcement things was very dissapointing me so much. it was not i do not want wish her a happy life , but announcing graduation because marriage in SSK was sounded like a total betrayal in my point of view. honestly i was very optimistic for this year , it doesnt mind if i need to throw 2 times more than last year just for voted sakura alone , i dont care if she win or lose , but as long as this year she had a huge chance to win it despite behind jurina , at least i want to try my best.

but this shitty korean show just destroy everything , i dont know how the other japanesse loyalist fandom tought , but as far i read some 5ch or blog , its not so surprising since lot of people still against on it rather than support it. but since sometimes blog or 5ch is full of trolls , it doesnt reflect the reality for 100% percent. but yes , P48 is totally dishearten me so much to put everythings for this SSK.

P48 will never ''happen'' in my thoughts , its only delusional things for international fans which see this as stepstone for GO INTERNATIONAL since everyone is thinking Kpop is so big. but it's sound overestimating for me , Japanesse showbizz was thousand times bigger and more importants than korea , even korean's most popular artists (read : BIGBANG) was trying so hard to break the japanesse showbizz world , and they've succeded it . but for another korean acts , i dont see they've been able to be as big as bigbang in japan , shoujyo jidai , 2ne1 , or anything , even TWICE , i dont see they can keep maintaining / progressing more their success here. KPOP's legend DBSK or BoA was never on the same league with Arashi or Ayumi Hamasaki in Japan.

thats why i'll always thought this P48 will never worked in japan , it'll never touch near level popularity from 48G / Sakamichi Series / Momoclo-Z

in case if both of Sakura and Jurina whos joining P48 lose some votes , it will be an advantage for Ogiyuka , but in worst case ,

IF both of them lose some votes , and Ogiyuka's vote still cant passed Jurina's , it will be : 1.Jurina 2.Ogiyuka/Sakura , + also if sakura's failed on P48 , it will be total disaster for her. destroying her career which i dont want to happen for sure

i hope all of my negatives thought can be wrong , but seriously i want at least AKS announced an official statement regardings P48 participants and system , so it will not effect negatively to some members vote .

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

48G is declining in Japan and with the high running cost its gonna reach the point where the group is no longer profittable sooner or later. One of the solution is to go abroad, Korea is the best choice since Kpop market is not just Korea but Asia (or worldwide).

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Your name is written on the ticket and there’s an ID check at each line so I’m not sure if using your friend’s ID and ticket will work. Plus you don’t really want to get banned if you’re caught. Better to just have less tickets and attend when there’s another event.

Also, sakura sells out in the 2nd round but her unsold slots are almost full after round 1. Try bidding in the 2nd round and see if you win more than 1 or any. In the first resale round you can win 0-3.

I think it’s commendable to be able to spend a significant portion of your income however you want to spend it.

12. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    With this conditions, I have a feeling that Sakura could leave the show before it ends.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can give 2 id’s without photo for identity proof , usually which being common to use for using another person ticket was debit card or 保険証 ( insurance card ) , 住民票 ( idk what’s the proper name for this things in english ) , all of them was without picture and its worked for HS events even tho i’ve mentioned it before , its not reccomended but its worked ( the using another person tickets )

How can it’ll be unprofitable when they’re still selling the most cd’s in japan ?

They’re not decreasing in sales , steady on 1M ++ sales on 1st week , and i dont see they’ll lose their 1M sales in these few years . They cant afford the running cost if they’re declining in sales which was not happening imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

AKB sales are stable but with more members needing to sustain the sales while sister group sales are declining. AKB singles are down to 4 releases while sister groups down to 2. Tours no longer exist. This means a huge chuck of their income is gone. And with ever increasing members + sister groups, the operating cost keeps getting bigger.

Not saying they are not profittable now but it will reach there if they dont do anything about it. And clearly branching out internationally via Kpop is one of the solution they are trying.

Its not dont fix it if it broken mentality anymore since the ship is already breaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They might still selling 1 million, but they do SEVEN HS events with over 300 girls to get that.
    Back in 2011, they had half the girls and only did THREE HS per single.
    And they have made cuts all over the place: less releases for SG, less big concerts, etc.

The group that comes out of Produce48 could actually be a new way into Japanese mainstream, just like other Kpop groups have reached that point.
    Even if it's just for the 6 girls or whatever that at in the final lineup, it's better than nothing. Even if it's just for them to say "Yeah, I'm also a member of xxx48" on TV and viewers are reminded that AKB still exists.

Also, Kpop groups have a bigger chance of performing out of Asia.
    Just look at BTS being every-freaking-where these past few years, and it's all because of their fans and their support online.

As for Sakura...
    It is weird that she is the only one to stay behind and I don't know why I feel it was almost her decision and not a requirement from the show. Maybe she wants to get into Mnet's good books by devoting herself to the show? Who knows.
    But yeah, it's gonna cost her.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

17. ChewNerd

ChewNerd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The more i see news about PD48, the more i hate the show. If this news is true, then i hope somehow by some miracle Sakura drop out from PD48.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She's in it now so I'll postpone judgement until it plays out. Besides, no matter what people ought to make the best of any situation they find themselves in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But the thing is, why only her?
    If all the other 48 girls are back in Japan, what the heck does she have to do in Korea?

And no, "she's center, so she has to practice more..." is a BS reason.
    A photoshoot or an interview is a BS reason.

It all reeks of "let's manufacture drama", but I don't get why they'd do that to Sakura, of all girls, when they've been pushing her as the next big thing for years. And if it was Mnet's doing, I don't understand how AKS didn't oppose.

tldr; this is a mess.

20. ChewNerd

ChewNerd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If Sakura wanted to go home but she can't,it means that (possibly) Mnet people overruled her.
    It's really sad seeing her like this. being number one on SSK is her goal right now but seeing all these rumors about her can't go home to Japan to promote herself for SSK make me doubt she can be rank number one this year. And to make it even sadder, this year is suppose to be her last SSK...i just hope that she can go back to Japan later

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018