1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    You see I really don't think that's the case.
    No one sane would try to feed her lines like that. If it wasn't what Jurina wanted to say that moment she wouldn't say it. So can we just say Jurina slipped up big time and close this conversation once for all?
    Some Sakura fans are wrong for insulting Jurina in a biased manner
    Some Jurina fans are wrong for using this to their advantage and also to trying to blindly defend Jurina's wrong actions.
    But it's over, okay? This argument has taken enough time.
    I like Sakura way more than I like Jurina, but that doesn't in any way mean that we should just disregard Jurina's efforts for a decade. First a rival for Acchan, Rena, then Mayu, Paruru and Sakura. She finally gets the reward of 10 years. Yeah, it would all be better if she didn't act like a child and say such things to Sakura, then apologize to her in public in a seemingly rude and fake manner, but I think we as Sakura fans should just accept her apology and move on. She has fallen enough in public's eyes, we don't have to push it any further.
    Let's talk about Sakura and only about Sakura in this thread. She doesn't deserve a thread full of negative feelings.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Why would she speak that way tho?
    She was carefully choosing her words as if remembering them.

We know how Jurina talks and we know how Jurina acts.
    That was acting. And Sakura was in it as well, seeing how she also acted during the SSK.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    on voting for p48 im pretty sure there's almost no work around? people had the gmarket voting method a few days ago but ive been trying it and i get a warning saying i have to be korean to vote. even tried a korean vpn and still didn't work, but maybe i'm using a crappy vpn. possibly need a korean gmarket app too? ill be going to korea and japan around the time of the last episode so hopefully getting a korean sim/korean IP will let me vote her into first

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I was told NO ONE CARES about this "Korean thing" - why does anyone care??

I already know the work around. I voted in the 1st Produce 101 show for Pinky. It involves a prong process as I recall. You need a Naver or Melon Acct (Step 1). Then you have to put in a Korean Area Code for Mobile Site voting for a Mobile phone vote (Step 2) You have to match your province Geo-graphical Area Code to the part of Korea you claim to live in (Step 3) AND ALL of this is in KOREAN - there is NO Way to google translate the Page! A Korean gal in Canada had to Walk Me Thru 6 pages to complete the process. I wasn't about VPN, it was about Identifiable Data & passing Captcha solving. Only people who translate the pages know the loop-holes (But this was 2 years ago).

The Foreign cheaters don't start until the Elimination phase begins. They will be EXTRA Sensitive to Japan attempts but a Canada or USA is lower priority. There are many American soldiers in S.Korea so someone w/ a USA Twitter or Using a Melon acct from a USA IP isn't as "suspect" as a Japan or Chinese one. But - PROD48 isn't Important right?? the SSK is all that matters. I was scolded for trying to encourage & excite you all.

The only person I will help Vote is @ithebigc because I admire his passion & he has the most skin the game & he's been a fair & just Admin (to me...so far). It's too early. I also can't risk Jurina oshi's learning how to Vote- lol. Let's just say Goto Moe passing Jurina despite being "Rank F" & not singing is NO Fluke and thats from a Vote Count of almost 2 million votes.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Lusankya

Lusankya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    It's difficult for non Korean citizens to vote. But don't worry, she only dropped because she didn't get a lot of screen time in Ep. 1. Her evaluation will be tomorrow in episode 2, so afterwards she should get a lot more votes.
    On the other hand e.g. Miyu increased her rank dramatically after episode one, because of her A rank performance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sakura's 180616 backstage

• Like Like x 6
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

Well, you're entitled to see it that way but I don't think everything that happens is always some sort of conspiracy. A person doesn't necessarily have to act the same way in different situations and this was a rather unique situation for Jurina so it's fair that Jurina "seemed" different. I saw it as a person in a difficult position trying to apologize but that's my opinion. It's also possible that she wanted to apologize but someone had a hand in what to say exactly or many other possibilities other than a management conspiracy. As for sakura, imo she just acted like a person that was very sad at the ssk.

Anyway, great backstage clip sorasan. She sure likes/wears that teacher teacher outfit a lot. She does look good in it. And yah, I'm hoping PD ep02 will show sakura in a good light and that she's able to move back up in the rankings not necessarily back to 1st.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    its sad your victim complex is preventing sakura from getting more votes than she can. there's a clear interest in p48 in for example myself lusankya and dubkau. but youre more interested in your own agenda of sticking it to the people that "scolded" you than sakura's position on the show.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I hope Sakura quits P48.

P48 had no positive impact on SSK and clearly is not going to create any new 48G or Jpop fans. Even if Sakura gains popularity in Korea, she'd have to sing Kpop. Koreans aren't going to support her in 48G or Jpop just because they liked her on P48. Not only did she not gain Japanese fans but I think she gained haters because the show. She's better of focusing on her career in Japan.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Quit the only place where she might beat Jurina? Nah.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^Who cares about beating Jurina? Sakura wanted to be center, that's different than wanting to beat Jurina.

For those of you who disagree with me, show me were I'm wrong.
    P48 failed to raise any girls rank - FACT
    P48 will not create 48G fans - we'll know in the next few months.
    P48 created Sakura haters - FACT - Koreans who never knew about her before P48 hate her and she gained Japanese haters for joining.

You might not like what I got to say but then back up your point with facts.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

True “fans” need vindication... [hehe]

13. half23

half23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    huh? of what?

14. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Don't even go there - Please RE-READ CRssA's scathing rebuke of my attempt to "cheer up" people. I like the Idols Individually so I can be a fan of Suda Akari but NOT necessarily SKE48 right? Many people like @chiuchimu (above) don't care about "It"- odd because it's on the FRONT PAGE Banner of the Website. He's a Moderator & told me it's Garbage (and that I'm a Troll) - that is that.

Go to another site if you wanna hear me talk about it "In my Usual manner". You guys talk about it ALL you like - I might mention "It" in other threads but it's a dead issue for me hear. I don't even post in the Official Prod48 thread - Why?? because as Mod @Cristafari said (When he closed the thread temporarily) - Stage48 haters hate KPOP & it's fans so much they often run them out on rails. Just leave it alone - Pretend it's NOT Happening- because it isn't- Not in Japan anyway. My DM's are open btw.

This thread is for SAKURA fans...except Prod48 in my opinion. So when it's time to talk about the 53rd Single (song, outfits, camera time) or her on a Japanese talk show or a cute new photo-shoot I'm IN. JAPAN is ALL that matters here. You're repeating MY Mistake by even mentioning "That Show". It doesn't matter.

• Old Old x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

Don’t know, but it sounded cool when I wrote it. #work [hehe]

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Enlighten me... Why do some of you have "Bullet Club" in your profile pics? RKA also features one. Is this a clothing brand? or some Japanese influence? I noticed in "Tekken 7" most of my girl fighters have an option of a "Bullet Club" t-shirt. What's it's significance? It's a Japan brand right??

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. nobodywil

nobodywil Kenkyuusei

Bullet Club IS 4 LYFE!!! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Yeah I've been wondering for a long while what does it mean?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    It's a New Japan Pro Wrestling Faction.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. half23

half23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    best faction in the world today

from the prince to the current king

*its a wrestling faction, where kenny omega is the ex-leader now, jurina became a wrestling fan also partly because of kenny omega (kenny omega - kazuchika okada WK1, shimada and sakura were there as well), btw kenny also attend SKE live event, and congratulate jurina on her winning SSK, jurina is a fan of bullet club, if you see jurina doing the gun pointing finger pose, its bullet club* -end explanation-

except for AJ Styles

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1