Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I like how you ignored all the points I made.
    2 million votes on P48 and no votes for SSK? Like one Nekkoya is all that's been shown, I guess you haven't seen all the Youtube clips starting from thye very moment they landed in Korea. Your delusional for not seeing or caring for 48G beyond your love of Kpop.

Whats this about "Sakura doesn't want to do SSK next year? Her choice."?? Your the one who said "Can you like, wait and see how it goes next year?" You didn't even know this was Sakura's Last SSK and when you found out you don't care. Sakura doesn't matter to you; only thing that catches your attention is if someone criticizes P48.

If next year Moe and Aoi don't benefit from the show, will you admit P48 was pointless for 48G? If they do get a real boost in SSK 2019 that is clearly do to P48, I'll admit P48's raised their SSK rank. I'm 48G fan so whatever is good for them is OK by me so giving P48 credit when its do is not a problem for me nor is criticizing them if they are a negative for 48G. I don't think you would admit p48 was a bad move a year from now even if the results are black and white.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The votes for Produce48 are free. The votes for SSK are not.
    Do you need anything else for the disparity of the two?

And yet, you have no idea if the Koreans voted in the SSK.
    The SSK had a surge in votes of a few hundres of thousands. How do you know those didn't come from Kore? You don't.
    Sakura went from 60k to 140k. How do you know some of those didn't come from Korea? You don't.

YouTube clips and whatnot are one thing, but until the show starts and the audience can't see what the girls do, those clips won't matter.
    The AKB groups have been around for forever and yet, how many people have joined the forum to learn about AKB? Plenty.
    But don't you think it's too early for them to say I want to spend 20 dollars to vote for this girl I just discovered yesterday!
    Because it is.

No, I did know it was Sakura's last SSK (or that's what she says, we'll see about that).
    My comment wasn't only about Sakura, but about the other over 30 Japanese girls in Produce
    They might actually get something out of this.

If you go check my posts in the Produce thread, you'll see that I was very wary of this show at the beginning.
    Still, having watched it, I kinda like it? I don't know where you're getting your information about me loving Kpop, but I barely listen to it lol

The thing is, we have no way of knowing if a girl getting more votes is because of X or Y.
    With Produce/Koreans, you also have to take into consideration the political implications of a show like this, even if they're minimum.
    They might love seeing Aoi struggling and overcoming her obstacles on TV, but will they wanna give their money to a Japanese corporation just so Aoi gets to appear in a song? Some people might, some people might not.

So, what you might consider a bad move, others might think is the best they could have done.
    I'm in the middle for now, but Sakura is obviously being protected and pushed on the show, so props to her?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You guys skeptical of PD48, have you even seen the show? My God that latest episode is like the biggest push of Sakura's career since Kibouteki Refrain. I mean I went out on a limb and wrote how she should join PD48 all the way back in December of last year, but even I'm stunned by the push she's getting on the show. There's like half an hour worth of episode two that can easily be called "The Documentary of Miyawaki Sakura." Yeah, people are making fun of her body rolls, but it's no different than people making fun of her running or jump rope. She's a variety champ, and she'll take whatever that is being made fun of and eventually turn it around to her advantage. That's one of her greatest charm points.

And here's to the people who's watching PD48, loving every minute of the show, and seeing Sakura grow..
    DgUJe0ZUwAAgYTg.jpg

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well there's still the schedule and image to be worried about (I don't really want to see sakura having to perform some of those overly sexy dance moves that seems common with some of the korean trainees but most perfs were alright) but that's for later.

Right now the show has been very positive and she's learning important basic skills that 48group doesn't seem to teach. She's also portrayed in a very good, heartwarming, and very likable light (a celebrity but very humble and very hardworking). People here are of course overly sensitive about any push she seems to have gotten but for the korean public that's only getting to know her, the little push probably doesn't matter since she's delivered so far. She also said in her mobame that she was only able to sleep 2 or 3 hours but the hard work seems to have paid off and she's very grounded and not taking things for granted.

Re ssk, I think the koreans are just getting to know the girls and don't really know what ssk is or its relevance/importance. They probably see it as a ranking but nothing more. I think many people here when they just got into 48group don't spend money to vote right away or vote just once or twice using the votes from the cds that they bought. So I think PD48 had no or very very low impact on the 2018 ssk. And they may end up not supporting the ssk next year too but the important thing is they'll support a girl they like even if they just support that girl's korean activities.

edit: and I really love that saku-bodywave

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No biased Sakura antis are welcome in this thread :blush: (You can be an unbiased anti if you want. Oh wait, that wasn't possible)

I'm just joyful that Sakura pulled this of perfectly. She clearly had no idea she was going to get an A, and I still believe it's not completely rigged. She made a wonderful speech and is loved by both Japanese and Korean trainees.
    You guys who call her kindness fake, ask it to those HKT members who went right next to her crying after their evaluations, and crying when she's giving her speech.
    I can agree that tears can be staged, but they aren't shooting a drama 24/7 for Sakura. If you try to accept her once, I really promise you you're going to like her.
    Watching her working hard and getting rewarded as a wonderful center position, where she was praised by everyone because of her star aura, is really the best for a fan. I see this show as a place where hard work really does get rewarded.
    No matter what happens, I'm sure Sakura is going to look forward, be sincere and humble, fiery and loving, and going to work hard more than ever. If you can't acknowledge that, it's your problem. (I'm speaking in a general manner to all Sakura antis btw)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You don't decide who can and can't go into threads. :blush:

They seem to have the money to do crazy things (banners in Times Square for example), so if they wanted, they could sway some results one way or another.

I think one of the reasons they pushed the premiere of the show back was actually because of that: they didn't want to interfere with Jurina winning.
    And even then, we don't know how many of those 80k extra votes she got from Korea.

I'd say it'll be more evident for girls in lower ranks, since a thousand votes can actually mean a change in ranks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I actually agree with Sakura going to produce48 not because I want her to be famous in Korea or the support of koreans but for the sake of the training. If u guys watched Produce48, you will know how top-notch the training is in the Kpop industry, a thing that Japanese idols don't get. There was a part when one Japanese trainee confirmed that they learned the basics of dancing and singing by themselves. So, okay maybe we don't really agree with the "make Sakura a famous KPOP STAR!" people seemed to like, but at least we can honestly say that Sakura can benefit with the show through the training that she can achieve and will in turn benefit her as a performer.

• Like Like x 3
  8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Why were you offended? :blush:
    Yeah, that worries me a lot. She apparently did a SSK-focused diet but I blame it on too much stress causing her not to eat TT
    She at least said that she was going to do a healthy diet from now on, so that's good!

Now that's insane. Come on AKB fans! [hehe]

By the way, Sakura's latest gaming video now has english subtitles! <3
    Also, we have the scary trainer BYJ as a Sakura supporter, nice!

To make everyone's job easier, here's a video you can watch everyday :^^;:
    [Dead link removed by Mod]
    All of Sakura's scenes from eps 1 and 2 including her audition and some unnecessary cuts :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

In season 1, there is one part of the later episode shows the weight of other trainees. And they make some of them go on a diet. (Not the SSK type. But it could be worse than the ssk type one.)
    Want the worst examples? Here you go.
    Basically,if I'm not wrong, there is one Korean celebrity who eats a few spoonfuls of rice just to lose weight in the past. (DO NOT TRY THIS DIET!!! IT'S DANGEROUS.)

I seriously hope that Sakura know when she went too extreme with her diet. It's pretty alarming.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That is dangerous.
    I once heard TWICE's Momo was forced to go on a diet and she ate only ice cubes. That's seriously so messed up. Idols are people too, and their health is the most important thing.
    About Sakura, she is the type who doesn't like herself no matter what and that's what she diets even though she doesn't need to. But all of the fans are commenting how they are worried about her health, so she promised that from now on she would have a healthy diet.

Also the video I posted before was apparently deleted because of copyright. I'll post it again once I can upload it somewhere else!

12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i'm, so proud of her, Sakura really a quick learner..say using Korean give her more challenge just make her looks so big than other

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I hope this time it doesn't get deleted www

• Like Like x 3
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If anyone thinks japanesse diet not nasty ,

Iirc shinoda doesnt eat anything for some days at manatsu no sounds good mv making

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am rooting for her so hard. Saw the clip and wow it must be hard to be an idol for 7 years, you dance and "sing" and your level for seven years is for Korean artist like a newbie:(:(:( She must felt really frustrated!:cold:

• Like Like x 2
  16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes I have. And it is just as shit and fake as the first two. :poop:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Welcome to idol industry lol, there isn't much that isn't shit and fake

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Don't watch it then lol

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There is plenty that is not shit. Sakuratan being a pretty decent example.;)

Magisuka Gakuen 3 <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ok I have to agree with that[hehe]