Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

Well it's one thing to pre-discuss and another thing to see the pros and especially the cons actually happen. And it's certainly not important if you're not affected by anything but I think it is if you are. And yes, you can't have everything but I think it's easier to not gain something you don't have compared to losing something you already do. And I support sakura's involvement in PD48, I was just saying the handshake events are important too and not just some $10 thing where you can easily swap your sakura ticket to meet someone else.

Anyway, sakura asked her fans to be patient and said it's important for her "home" to still be there when she returns and she does get upset if she's not able to attend these things. And the more long-term scheduling issues will not be known until we see how the kennin works out if she makes it to the final group. Maybe less handshake days will be an option if they can forego the roughly $5-$6 thousand they sell for each slot ($30-$36 per day) from her participation.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I hope Sakura is able to take a good rest. I'm seriously worried about her health. When I watched her Fortnite dances youtube vid, I noticed how thin she looked- she's always been thin, but I don't believe I've ever seen her this thin! It's probably the stress from the sousenkyo and all, but still- I hope she gets some rest and takes care of herself.

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The weekend of the 1st show (also SSK weekend) Crssa RAILED against me in a really Vicious way and he admits he hates KPOP so...I don't remember anyone telling him to Tone it down. This show was supposedly SO UNIMPORTANT...yet, it's on the Banner of this FORUM. People were talking about for months. I was More than Happy to Help- BUT there's clearly a "pecking order" here (I'm sure Sakura would love that) in terms who is the "Better Fan".

Why I never openly explained HOW to Vote
    I was going to tell all of you (In fact, I kinda explained how already). I purposely didn't do it "Publicly" because I don't want Jurina's oshis to out vote her. That isn't an Issue anymore- in 4 Weeks NO ONE else has bothered to come to & tell you all? Not 1? I figured a Miyu, Jurina, Moe Goto fan would figure it out & post it there wouldn't be a need for me to tell you. Why is no one helping?? They either A} CAN'T B} Wont C} don't care. Which is fine. Other people on Stage48 must be voting - Why aren't they telling?? I warned you all this would happen. I have not gotten 1 DM saying - "hey seriously dude how do you vote?" - Cause either no one wants to know or no one wants to. There was NEVER an Begging. Not 1 Moderator has contacted me.

I honestly didn't know if it was against rules of STAGE48 to explain "How to Vote"- because you're essentially faking Korean Credentials (Which are easy to fill out) to VOTE. It's technically lying & you're Voting Illegally. The accts I use were set up by people who know how to fool the website. I wanted to tell them & have them Tell You - No one has asked. I see how protective this site is about the Streaming "Links" to various AKB events- why would I openly publish how to jack the Voting System???

Again...totally misunderstood. No One has Asked - So I don't tell. What did I say well over a month ago - Koreans have "Massive Ground Game"- like the Subway ads for Sakura. I'm sure you can find some Korean Fan Group to offer you an acct in exchange for YOUR Votes for their girls. It's what I did in Season 1. It's how I know how to do it now. Sides, she's "getting in" anyway- Not like my votes are turning the tide.

I'm worried about this Next Battle. Chatter suggests it's "Urban, Rap" intensive? Sakura can't rap, She's not a power vocal, & she's only good at dance (if it's R&B & Urban)- It's better to 'Hang Back' & take medium score than risk being center or rapping & failing. As Yabuki (330 points!) showed - these contests can change on a dime & Knetz are Unforgiving w/ failure. I could tell stories but I don't want to scare you. This show is only gonna get HARDER.

Hjr1891 apparently knows HOW to Vote? Why not tell them how?? Why not make accts for anyone who asks?? Just saying.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. CrssA

CrssA Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Old Old x 2
  5. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And don't forget the fact that the the top 12 and the final lineup can change in a split second. Like how produce 101 season 2 does.

Please remember that clearly.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

6. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

I guess if she was going to be out for the July 15 teacher teacher one, then she'd be out for the July 16 HKT one as well since it wasn't due to illness. I hope she's able to be there for the next ones which will be July 21 and 22 but at this point, having already missed out on several because of Produce, it's probably more important that these absences lead to something (success in Produce). So even if she has to be out for more, make it count for something and do as well as she can in Produce imo.

I didn't really call you out and was just letting you know why I think you're sometimes getting these types of responses. And nobody here really brags about their sakura-fandom-accomplishments -- we're all just trying to enjoy and be informed about things regarding sakura especially recent happenings and future events. So I think the only hierarchy here if there is one is:
    people that really like sakura > people that like sakura a little >> people that dislike sakura for whatever reason >>>> serial haters

Re the voting thing, I think we're all resigned to not being able to vote (most people don't know anyone in korea) and are just expressing support -- I just contributed to this fundraising to make banners for sakura for the position battle live event. Also, I think most people here in stage48 will not vote for sakura (they'd probably even vote for korean trainees if it'll help knock out sakura from the final group) so I'd be really careful about sharing your secret voting method if there is one. There's not that many individual persons voting if you divide the total votes with the number of days they were allowed to vote imo.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Given the VAST majority of votes come in the first 1-2 days (in any voting that stretches over several days/weeks, not just this voting). Your math is not telling you what you think it is. ;)

8. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

Oh I know you won't get an accurate estimate by assuming everyone votes everyday and I think the number of people voting increases as the viewership ratings increase. But you don't need to know a lot to figure out that there are much much less voters than the 14+ million votes cast right?

Also, are people able to vote twice? -- meaning one person with an mnet account and korean gmarket account or is it just one vote through either one because you're using one phone number?

edit: I guess Mnet neither confirm nor deny the 18-month no-kennin contract rule that's floating around.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  9. CrssA

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i wish they do as you said before

seems i dont really put much hope for my hayaokuri calendar IHS tickets , also rumour which floating around these days make me sick too , i wished i were wrong at the end , but the felt of " I'm Done " was getting bigger rather than "I'm Glad" these days lmao. :^^;:

10. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

This might be an unpopular opinion, but if not being able to hold an idol’s hand for a short amount of time makes you want to cease being a fan of that idol...then, maybe you weren’t really a fan of her in the first place. I feel like being a fan of an idol should have to do more about liking who they are as a person, rather than how often you could meet them. And, yes, I know that AKB48 was literally promoted as a group of girls that you could meet in person...but, still.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CrssA

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    oh cool , a pathetic opinion towards loyal fans in japan which had spent lot of money , times , etc and met her for a very long times and obviously majority of them doesnt like the "skipping HS-things" but coming from you who's idk ever involved regularly on the HS events itself or not.

nobody in here who support P48 had ever said everyone who didnt support P48 shouldnt be sakura fans. also , me as one who didnt support this show 100% never wished her to failed / go home quickly even tho i'm almost done with this bs show if the 1,5 exclusive contracts was truly exists. least , i'd never think i would hate her even on any circumstances in the near future.

watch your words and opinion , polite words only doesnt make you look smart if you cant think in different situation/condition.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura covering Blackpink is the best event of the century.

I really can't wait, I don't care if it sucks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

^
    I think her new hair is taking the spotlight away from whatever her performance will be lol. Most of the spoiler fan accounts say it was fairly good (not spectacular but okay) -- and yes there are a few supposed fan accounts that say she was terrible although these seem to be coming from haters. Although supposedly it's kim doah that shined in her group.

I'm kinda concerned about her week 1 ranking. Hopefully it won't be lower than 5 although it would be great if she remained at 4.

I think you're just looking at this from a different perspective. As sasshi said, there's the type of fan that primarily enjoys going to events and if sakura's not there, what happens is they lose interest not in sakura, but in akb/hkt itself. And for most people, it's not about touching her hand, it's more about meeting and interacting with sakura. Many people also attempt to win tickets in different time slots so they meet her multiple times during the event so it's a bit more than the "short amount of time" you're thinking of. .

And if you enjoy watching her in concerts, performances, showroom, etc., it's like taking that away and replacing it with some other activity that you don't follow. For example, let's say they take her out of every activity that you can watch and instead put her in radio shows, are you still going to "like her as a person?" Or using myself as an example, I don't really follow/like stages and showroom (because I can hardly understand anything being said) and if they take her out of senbatsu, singles, lead roles, etc. and make her do primarily stages and showroom, then even if I still like her a lot, I just won't be able to follow her in those activities. Lastly, for fans that primarily watch her from a computer, nothing much is being taken away. But for those that go to events, something very important to them is being taken away so there is greater disappointment. And many of these people have been providing a lot of the tangible support that sakura receives so they are pretty heavily invested in sakura to simply be labeled as not being loyal or not "liking her as a person."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well I wish I could even dream of going to a handshake event, but Saku-chan would have graduated already by the time I finish college.
    The only thing I can do is support her from afar and on sns. I cannot even buy her merch...But I've been following her for 3 years now and she's helped me go through difficult times especially these past few months.

I guess as the previous post said it's different for each person. Taking away handshake events from people who primarily follow Saku-chan this way has more impact than for someone like me. Just as taking away live streaming and YT videos would have more impact on itl fans. It's a matter of where you are and what you can do.
    But I think it's great that 48/46g idols have this versatility of content.

Btw Saku-chan's hair was HOT yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  15. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I just feel like people aren’t seeing how important this is to Sakura. She wouldn’t miss these events if she thought P48 wasn’t a great opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's not the hold hand part that is worth the money but the private conversation you have with your oshi is precious because of the memory that is shared together in that space and time.

Tbh I don't remember or cared too much about the handshake experience but I remember the conversation and smile of existence that your oshi is standing right in front of you makes your life rejuvenated again.

No one just go the events just to touch their hands.

And I know some fans are actually too busy to follow stalk them daily on SNS or program shows, concerts and stuff etc. So the only option for them is to go to handshake events (on weekends) and catch up with their oshi and comrades.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  17. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think her fans at least understand this. One thing I know for sure about Saku-chan is that she's always desperately trying to prove herself. She's constantly out there trying new things and putting herself in risky situations. She knows her weaknesses better than anyone else but she still gives her all. And this is something I admire about her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

You never know, things might change and it'll be good if it's still possible to see her if that happens. It's a really great experience.

I think one difference is that sakura's success in 48group is achieved together by fans and sakura -- fans directly support sakura (buy HS, give her high rank in ssk, attend her shows, watch her showroom, etc.) and sakura gives back by doing well with the opportunities she's given. There's some sort of bond with the fans in her journey to success. On the other hand, PD48 seems like a solo journey for sakura. I think everyone wishes her well but not everyone will be able to support this new activity especially if it goes in a direction that fans don't necessarily like or approve of.

Edit: so sakuchan was out the last 3 slots of yesterday's HS and out for the one today due to poor health. I hope she starts feeling better!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Old Old x 1
  19. half23

half23 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    then i hope to see her in the next SSK, its time to give it her all, its going to be boring without her entering

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She already announced this year was the last

• Old Old x 1