Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i feel dirty looking at that...this girl i see as only cute-adorable category.

now if we are talking Kuramochi, Nozo, or even Cindy, then i can say hot, add MaiMai, oh my!!

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    .... Remember the forums rules.

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, let's just forget about that.

According to memolist, the most recent Team A show was Myao's 100th! Congratulations Myao!

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Nice Myao! Hehe.

She stiill has a long way to go to reach CinDy's :]
    But I'm sure Myao will get there eventually, knowing that she doesn't miss out on a lot and is a dedicated theatre member ^_^

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Congrats Myao! Keep on working hard in Team A and you'll be as great as original Team A member too. <3

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I've been getting this Kasai Tomomi vibe from Myao lately... I mean, Tomomi is one of my favorite members, but I remember back in K2, when Tomo always had this very emotional face, she smiled and stuff, but it was mostly this VERY compelling "Oh, please come and save me" look. I don't know if you understand what I'm saying or not, but the thing is that I've been seeing it in Myao a LOT. Especially in AKBingo, with that Shiritori game and what not... Cute <3

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I've decided two things watching the two versions of Renai Kinshi Jourei back-to-back:

a) I COMPLETELY ADORE Miho.

b) I am SO MAD that she's the only one not wearing a skirt in RenKin now with Takamii when BOTH of THEM get to wear skirts. It's like Miho is the one left out now. =( She looked so cute in the skirt! And I'll admit that she looks better in this outfit than the one she was wearing on opening night, because it suits her body better, but they could've given her an outfit that fits well with a skirt. =(

Honestly, I had...probably the least reaction to Takamii in this performance of anyone, because all I could think about the entire performance was "It sounds weird hearing Takamina sing these lines, I'm used to Miho's voice in them" and "I love Miho's voice!" every time she sang a solo line and "Miho looked so much better doing Takamina's solo dance part, I want her doing that one again!" during the dance solos. I'm almost scared to say that because I don't want all the Takamina and Miichan fans to go crazy on me. XDD But I just adore Miho now, so I can't help it! I am RIDICULOUSLY tempted to make a Miho worship blog to add to my Nacchan one, now.

Congratulations to her for reaching her 100th show!!! <3 That's so amazing.

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    :shock: Whoa. Those are some pretty big claims :lol: I'm not a Takamina fan (I like her, but she's not in my top 10) and Myao is my #6 favorite, but even I feel that Takamina does a better job in Renai Kinshi Jourei. I was amazed by Myao during the first performance of A5, but Takamina blew me away, vocal wise and dancing wise. Takamina's so fierce!

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

well, it seems i am always on the other side of you, on topics,

don't get me wrong i adore, and love Takamina which she stands for, and i absolutely obsess over "BIRD" and her singing, i listen to it daily, thank you very much.
    but as much as Takamina is one of the best vocals on AKB, this is Myao's song, enough said.

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I have to agree. Maybe it's just because I saw her in the lead first, not Takamina, but I only have eyes and ears for Miho in this song, period.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Takamina has kick ass singing range, vocally, but more stronger in the lower range, and she does have a low kinda voice. But this song, goes high, and it seems that Myao handles herself well, and just does it naturally. Yeah, i saw her first doing that song, maybe its more natural, again, i stick to my faith on this one, Myao owns it.

12. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Yep. I love Takamina too, but it's just a preference in this song.

13. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

After looking at this thread, I immediately download the song with Myao as the lead singer. IMO, Myao has done a very good job as a lead, I could say that she's on par with Takamina though Takamina's voice is more suitable to be the lead. But the "real" Renai Kinshi Jourei (Takamina, Miichan, Myao) is really awesome. The composure is very good, all three of them has give a good vibe to this song. For Myao, although she's not the lead, she has make the song complete. It won't be so good, if it's only Miichan and Takamina, so Myao, great job :D

I think I'm going to fall for her soon (or maybe I've fallen already :p)
    A5 FTMFW !!!!

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I think the "real" version of RenKin is better than the first version, as well, because their three voices blended together in the choruses sound better than Myao's voice with the two kenkyuusei voices on opening night. That's one thing that I like much better about the "real" version, how much better the choruses sound.

I'm glad at least that all of Myao's spotlight in the stage wasn't given to her based on Takamina being absent. I was worried, at first, when she lost the solo in Nagai Hikari AND the lead in RenKin, but she still had her solo lines in Switch and 109 - and I LOVE those solo lines of hers - and her position in certain songs (I noticed her still in the middle with MaiMai before the second chorus of JK Nemurihime), so that made me happy. As long as I can hear her voice, really, I'm content! <3 I used to be a Tomochin fan largely based on loving the uniqueness of her voice and how well she was able to work it; I feel that way entirely about Myao now, but I also love her to pieces for other things, so she's practically become my second favourite member right now, only second to Nacchan. Don't ask me HOW that happened, but I adore the girl!

15. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

The reason why I waited for all of Team A to perform before watching the performance was so I wouldn't associate members with songs.

Though this is getting off topic, I'm pretty sure that Miichan is also wearing shorts in Renkin. Hers just happen to ultra short. So Takamina is probably the only one wearing a skirt.

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Well even so, on opening night both Nonaka Misato and Chikano Rina were wearing long pants, while Miho was wearing a skirt.

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I know what you mean about the voices - Tomomi's my 5th just because I loved her voice after hearing it in K4 XD

and while I still think Takamina is the most suitable lead, I completely agree that Myao is essential to Renai Kinshi Jourei. She, along with Takamina and Miichan, make the song complete. You can't hope for a better member lineup, not even if you added Acchan in it. :lol:

18. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

19. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Oh my god I love you for uploading that. XDD

The baby bottle nipple thing was pretty messed up. BUT THE NIICHAN STUFF WAS FRIGGIN CUTE ALSKDJFHJSLDFGHJSLDFGHFJKSDJFHGFJKDLKFGHJFKDFJGHFJKDFJHGFJKDFJHGJKDFJHJ.
    Myaooooooooo <3.

20. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

seriously she's damn Cute+Moe in pyjamas, with the pillow...damn.. i almost faint just by watching it..lol

go get any vanilla perfume... smell it while watching that video... PERFECT! ahahhaa...

myao smell vanilla! :p lol