Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: Miyazawa Sae / Team K

AAAAAAAHH!!! Amazing!! I'm happy you had such a great time!
    Just as I expected, from your review Sae comes across as charming and friendly ♥♥♥♥

I call them "soccer player thighs" lol XD

DON'T YOU GO ACT ALL FRIENDLY WITH MY SAE :asdfgh:
    (XD.)

I would've punched each single one of them were I there. XDD

I'm curious, did she (try to) speak in Cantonese, or did she have a translator?

But really, really, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ^___________________^

2. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

It was a Sae only event? Thats so cool, your so lucky!! Hopfully Saechan with somday come to europe... :^O^:

3. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, EUROPE COME TO EUROPE (again) since the last time I couldn't go :(

4. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

why is sae-chan alone in hong kong? anyways great that you got to meet sae-chan she's awesome :inlove:
    i really wanna see her again :inlove: i hope akb comes back to new york :cry:

5. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

@Red
    Sounds like you had a great time. So happy for you! :)

Putting my comments in a spoiler since it's kind of long...
    :lol:

I wish I could half hug Sae too. :cute:

I don't really mind SaeYuki, but your dislike for them is so amusing. I support you punching every one of them. :awesome:

I'm curious too. I'm Cantonese by the way, so I'm really interested in hearing that if she did spoke in Cantonese. :hehe:

6. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Ahhhh that's so awesome! :cute: Congrats on getting to see her!! <3

7. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Red, you are so lucky!! :cute:

Sae-chan looks awesome from the videos I saw on youtube. I wish I could be there too!!! I like how you kept on stressing that she has smooth skin. Dark, honey-like skin is definitely my type [blush]

8. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

The girl behind and then in front of me in line went for at least 8 handshakes. [shock] She also made Sae a bracelet (and a matching one for herself). There was a guy with a 'Vitamin Sae' shirt that went more than once too, I think. Sae has amazingly dedicated fans, I saw some quite big gift packages. I went for four handshakes but if you had found me I would have given you an extra. :awesome: Since by the fourth I didn't know what to say so I just asked for a high-five.

By the end though, they were shoving people off the stage so quick you could barely say anything. [wonder]

In the Hong Kong shop thread, you can see the talent competition that went on before the handshake event. That's why people were dressed up. :)

But whoa, your review sure is detailed. I don't think I even managed to notice that much, I guess I just stared at her face and was all, "IT'S REALLY HER AND SHE'S SPEAKING TO ME OMGGG". XD

Oh and SAE HAS REALLY UNBELIEVABLY SOFT HANDS.

A liiiiiittle Cantonese. It's cute how they say 你好 and their tone always goes high at the end. She had a Japanese to Cantonese translator for that short short speech at the end.

She was there as a judge for the Hong Kong AKB48 singing competition.

edit: [​IMG]
    I wouldn't have minded if she shook hands in this outfit either. It's really cute. :3

9. Criss

Criss Member

Some videos of Sae's quick visit
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJtV3lL7zrs[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zke2enKPqc[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujLcrihD0s[/yt]

10. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

AHHHH watching those made me smile so much!! She is such a sweetheart, ahhhhh I love herrrr. ; w; <3 <3 <3

11. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Sae :inlove: I love how she kept flashing the [rock] sign :awesome:

12. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Nice fancams of our Genking. <3 Sae's smile is always contagious. Lucky fans. :)

PS: I love all the AKB/no3b cosplayers. And tgsk. lolll

13. frankprisb

frankprisb Kenkyuusei

i forgot where but once I read that sayaka said she dosnt take many pictures with the members because she's shy and is afraid to ask, she said she's not one to invite people out, she'd rather be asked

14. frankprisb

frankprisb Kenkyuusei

You know I keep hearing stuff about the SaeYuki pairing, and how so many people dont like it, and Sayaka is being left out. Sayaka is like Sae's sister. They've been togehter since the beginning, I mean its not like we dont see them at all anymore. Besides think about it. Sayaka hasnt been in many AKB promotions latley and both Sae and yukirin have so it makes since that their always together. besides,maybe the media took notice of how close they were getting and starting putting them together all the time becasue the pairing in general really promotes their popularity. Sayaka and sae are so alike, and everybody knows their BFFs. But sae and yuki, well that's an odd paring, and people like that stuff, thats what sells. A very cute and innocent girl, with a cool bad girl. I mean think of all the other odd pairings in AKB: Mayu/Sashi, Mariko/Manami,even Maeda/shizuka vs the obvious pairs: TomoTomo, Kojima/Minegishi, Yuko/Kojima, Maeda/Takashashi,Sae/Sayaka, Mayu/Yuki. Those pairs are getting old, and people like change. Frankly, as much as I love them the same senbatsu members were getting on more nerves, because the media sort of makes them look exclusive and I kno they arent.

15. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^ you should have writen this in the GL thread more than here. And try editing your post next time instead of double posting ;)
    And go check Yukirin's last blog entry if you want some more saeyuki ... [notme]

16. Criss

Criss Member

17. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Thanks guys!! I'm so lucky as I didn't have to wait too long to meet Sae (as I'm still a new fan who got addicted to AKB since Heavy Rotation)... "idols you can meet" indeed. :)

And right Sae is really friendly and charming... obviously I don't have any other AKB member to compare with, but Sae strikes me as a really sincere and down to earth person. Someone whom you'd like to be friends with, and not just adore and stuff. <3

Ampersand, I REALLY SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO FIND YOU OMG.... I went there alone and befriended with a girl next to me as she was lining up by herself as well, and she had 4 tickets, and by the time I realize I wanted to shake hands with Sae more it was too late as the tickets were all given out. I was soooo tempted to bribe that girl to give me one lol... :^^;:

18. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Well, the next one is Yuko though so I can't say I'll be that nice this time around, haha. :awesome:
    Sae really did attract quite a lot of girls. o_o;; More than I usually see when people go buy monthly photos. I wonder how many more girlfriends Sae has now. :D

lol, counting the seconds on the fancam video, I'd say I got about 6-7 seconds with Sae on the first handshake. :D

Oh and high-five, I joined the fandom around the same time.

19. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

This was posted on Sayaka's thread and I thought that people here might be interested in it too. Posting it just in case the people here don't check out Sayaka's thread, although it seems like people here read both [wonder]

Ukkari Channel on Hikari TV
    Hearing it is one thing, but it's kind of cool to see their interactions too =D especially Sae's hyperness :hehe:

20. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Is there anyone translating Sae's blog anymore now days? Google only resulted me to 2009 and 2010 march kind of translations.

Thank you already !