1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 1st [Aitakatta] (2018/09/28)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

How Mountain? Most people don't even remember Mountain exists. I'm also in MST.

2. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

So is it out now in your region? I saw your comment in fb and you should delete or edit it that if it's already release there :)

3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Looks like it. I haven't opened FB in a few hours, though but I'll go see if I can dig it up and edit it.

4. Suicchi

Suicchi Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    It still has the smog filter! Darn.

6. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i just found out that they put a space between MNL & 48, this explain why i cant find them using search function both on spotify and apple music

• Like Like x 3
  7. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

The audio is still MONORAIL too... you'd think they'd update it to be in stereo at this point. Can I work for their A/V team? :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Let's compare this to... JKT48's first release, ... which is in stereo. So yeah, let's not make this about a a "anti-piracy" thing and more of a quality issue.

EDIT. Just re-watching this makes me with MNL48 started out with Heavy Rotation as it's less "niche" than Aitakatta.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I do hope they can fix the name issue. Although I had no problems finding them on iTunes.

Anyway, I can't for their next single! I hope they will release Iiwake Maybe >.<

9. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I bought it from itunes because I was amazed by the powerful vocals...
    I am a fan of bnk48 but their version sounds so weak in comparison.

• Like Like x 8
  11. rinachan

rinachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I don't quite understand the mentality of actually being good at karaoke as opposed to drunk and terrible like any good western country, but for some reason the ladies in the Philippines can sing. Case in point, passing immigration and there was nobody else around me since I'd visited the CR after landing, and what are the two agents doing? Singing. On key, in tune. I guess singing well is a Filipina past time the same as an American past time is throwing things at the TV when your sports team is losing. :p

13. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Karaoke is a pretty common thing in parties here (a lot of people rent karaoke machines whenever they're celebrating any event and even arcades have booths for Karaoke) and at one point in the late 2000's everyone owned a Magic Sing which is a Karaoke machine for your home.

14. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I know.

I mean, if I started listing places I've been in the Philippines I bet most people in the Philippines have never been there. I've been to all three major islands, including the bundok where NPA live in the deep deep province on Mindanao (bngys Cao and New Bataan), all the way up to Mountain Province in Luzon, which how many people actually know is called Mountain Province? I made my wife hike for 6 hours to reach Banaue in Ifugao as well and she made me travel 18 hours to get to Maya in Cebu. I know I'm just some dumb white American married to a Filipina but how many times do I need to go over the fact that I kind of lived there? and I do kind of know about it? I slept at the docks in both Butuan and Surigao on my way to Bohol but not for the Chocolate Hills... I went for a reunion. We went on a trip from Cavite to Laoag by bus, px/fx, trike and jeepney then flew back and yes that included Vigan. Hell, we even stayed in transient housing in Baguio for awhile when the tarps at the SM fell to the bottom level during a monsoon. Do I need to show you my government-issued PH ID? Geez.

A lot of countries have karaoke at parties and at homes but you don't see literally everyone in Mexico being the next Selena, do you? The Philippines is unique in that they are less about just having fun singing and more about being able to sing. Or dance. Or whatever they do with their free time.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  15. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I've read a lot of your posts (I used to lurk a lot here lol) and I know that you've lived here before. I was just adding that since it's such a common thing, a lot of people improve over time. I've seen my fare share of people who can sing (a lot of them don't look like they can sing or don't showcase their talent at all except at karaoke) and some people who aren't really good lol

16. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

My wife can sing but only very rarely and by accident, so I know there are those who aren't semi-pro by nature, but as a general rule it just feels like there's a huge difference between random Koreans at the noraebang, random Japanese at a karaoke bar, random Americans at whateverthehecktheydohere and random Filipinas. And it seems to mainly be the ladies and not as much the guys.

Sorry to go all small text passive aggressive, by the way, but I've had so many people randomly tell me things that are common knowledge as if I'm clueless. :p

By the way if you don't mind, what's your province/island?

17. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    True true I guess for the difference between men and women, it has something to do with the "macho" image that surprisingly is still apparent in the Philippines. A lot of guys wouldn't really sing in the karaoke unless they're either really good at singing or drunk.

I'm from Metro Manila but my province is in Pampanga. Not that interesting I guess since both are in Luzon.

18. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I had a lot of coworkers here in the US who were from Pampanga and since Clark AFB is there I feel like that's a fairly good reason why the older generations in the US are from there. Same can be said for Davao and those who were 15-30 during WWII.

Cavite, by the way, Dasma.

That sounds familiar; it's also probably why I don't have a lot of male friends from the country but half my FB are from the Philippines and either girls or older adults who have children and families.

19. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    just askin ???:confused:
    so the single release:hehe:
    have no dvd MVo_O

20. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well you can say it was released " DIGITALLY " :hehe: . Different story for the physical album.:awesome: