1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 1st [Aitakatta] (2018/09/28)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Jul 11, 2018.

1. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Today is the day! I can't wait to buy both digital and physical copies of the single! 8D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes! I'm also waiting patiently for the myx premier to appear too!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Apparently the premier will be moved back to September. :-/

However, the CD will still go on sale today! I'm wondering if it will be available on the US iTunes store.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

The post says "soon" in regards to the CD... in English that doesn't mean "today" or "on the promised day". It can also mean susunood. Hopefully it is today, though? It's already 4pm there, right? And it's not available at the official online store, yet...

5. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that info, but FYI I’m well aware of what “soon” means. The way they wrote it was very vague. English is my first and only fluent language and I’m from NYC just to give you some insight.

Anyway, my mistake I misread that as they just moved the date but are still going along with the single release.

Moving forward, I can’t wait to hear quality audio for these songs when they are released!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

You and I are, but they are not. You are correct that it was vague, but that's because we read it as our first language but they are writing it as a.. eh.. third or fourth, most likely. However, I did not look at your location. :p And no matter how smart they are or how great they think their English is, there will always be some obvious 'tells' from Filipinos. I'm sure it would be the same in reverse and it's obviously not just that country, as nearly every country has a 'tell' or two. ;)

It's like asking someone from Brooklyn about a water fountain and they tell you where the bubbler is at, yes? :p Or someone from--I forget where--but they add 'r' to certain words? "I have to worsh my clothes today".

7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Just to settle the question: there are no cds at the store. I actually went to a mall to check it out.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That is unfortunate... :(

Is it possible they are waiting for the senbatsu performance? Or maybe they even had an issue with CD pressing?

9. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And they do it again, announcing on the same day where everyone are expecting, if they have issues they should let us know 2-3days not on the DAY itself. Im pretty sure they know it atleast days or a week that they wouldnt make it on time. So why announce it on the EXPECTED released Date. Thats cruel. :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

what if the MV in the CD's have that filter as well?

11. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    nothing we can do.

12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Then that's how they wanted it done. I bet a lot of people will be annoyed, even if they themselves started the rumor that the 'unfiltered' version would be on the CD. More ammo for the haters, I guess.

13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So when is the release date? :( And any updates on the Matsuri? :D

14. dunkindonato

They are next.

Edit: Scratch that. Japhdolls did a number.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope that the price for the CD will only be around 300 pesos and 500 for the DVD MV. Beyond that, it will be expensive already.

• Like Like x 2
  16. dunkindonato

Most Star Music CDs cost 200 to 250. But MNL48's CDs will include a handshake ticket and probably other inserts so yeah, I guess 300 is fair enough.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    How many songs does a usual star music CD contain though? I thought local cds usually have 8 to 10 songs since albums are more common right? Though admittedly, its been a long time since I checked out a local cd.

And a for handshake ticket, isn't it common for local artists to conduct mall meet and greet with a cd purchase as ticket? So the handshake ticket is basically just a more organized way to conduct a meet and greet. I don't see why it should be a reason for a higher cost of the CD.

Now if an MNL48 CD contains a photo + the PV dvd, then I guess a 300 to 350 price is justified.

18. dunkindonato

I'd like to think that all things considered, that 300 PhP should be the ceiling if all we're getting is 3 tracks plus off-vocals. The minimum for an album is six tracks, I think. Given that the Handshake Event is a dedicated event unlike the meet and greet in malls, I would say that some of the cost would at least go there.

But if they can price it at lower than 300, hey, I'm all game.

• Like Like x 1
  19. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

i think abby will fit a song like kimi wa melody

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Have you seen their new show? 8D It looks sooooo good!