1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Event / Concert MNL48 2nd General Election (2019.04. 27)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    the losing girl and being eliminated is hard to believed though, know that 2nd gen is also part of it. with hardly no fanbase and barely new, family and friends are most likely to vote them and im pretty sure it is not enough to place them on top 48. so by that means they have a high chance they'll get eliminated eventhough they havent done or started anything?. - the thought of it is so confusing , anyways whatever they decided to do, if they do proceed with the elimination even if they are still part of HHE, there will still be a fan war upcoming. But its not official so i hope they wouldnt push it.

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Miyazato Rira
    Just announced right now:
    The voting ballots is now available starting today!

BallotsMNL.jpg

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    And this is were shipping problems comes in, I hope we received those tickets on time for us who resides outside Luzon

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I hope the MNL48 management clarifies what are these merch that will come with voting tickets. Also, "MNL48 album"? So does that imply Aitakatta cds ordered now will also include a voting ticket?

5. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm from Metro Manila and I haven't received the stuff that I ordered last week :| What more for provincial orders.

6. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Miyazato Rira
    To those who wants to buy the ballots as early as now, just look for this sticker (or paper?) on all cds and merchandises available at Lawson stores

ballots.jpg
    ballots2.jpg

7. exsdee

exsdee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    D1tOhWxUgAAMpaW.jpg

Everything is not 48G Tradition here. I saw it on twitter and they want to FORCE Graduate those other girls who can't make it on TOP48 :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. nokoru

nokoru Kenkyuusei

I'm confused that why they held 2nd gen audition to eliminate most of those candidates. :glare: Unless most are from rich families or hot girls who are famous, noone will vote for them.

9. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

well, management can use their infinity gauntlet, one snap, 2nd gen in 1st gen out, that's why some fans are demanding to have a third party to count the election votes.

Sent from my X300 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MaiAkikoChan

MaiAkikoChan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Hmmm I think they should at least have a different ranking especially for the new hires. For example, for members that came in last year or before, if they don't rank within top 48, they are out. For members that came in this year, if they don't rank within top... let's say the next 16, so 64, they are out. I think that would be fair. Granted that we should not have more than 48 girls from the previous year, of course.

11. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Well i want them to follow the traditional AKB election system. Those second gen leak photos are all damn pretty girls and for sure some of them have big connection or rich gals, im not surprise some of them will surely rank in.

12. suzuki0009

suzuki0009 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    okay. i find this 2nd MNL48 SSK so annoying. why would the management make SSK look like a reality show? and most of 1st gen member's efforts will go for nothing if they didn't rank. It's been 3 years since debut but the management (i think) doesn't even know how SSK really works.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Miyazato Rira