1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 2nd [Koi Suru Fortune Cookie] (2018.12.01)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Doesn't look much different than their other skirts, to be honest. Much shorter than I usually saw walking around Cavite or Manila, but not much change from I-School or promo stuff..

2. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's a clip where you hear the tagalog version (i think lmao) :)

3. dashJD

dashJD Kenkyuusei

yes it is in Filipino (Tagalog)....

4. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

Just saw this,
    KFC MV shoot in Balara

• Like Like x 4
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I wonder if that enthusiasm is less about "I LOVE THIS GROUP" and more about "I AM GOING TO BE IN AN MV!" but I do think, even if it's just enthusiasm about being in an MV, each person there will always favor the song and the group.

Either way it's an advantage.

So were Skirt, Hirari and Sakura no Hanabiratachi. As a matter of fact, those were the first three singles from AKB48 with Aitakatta being the third (and the A track here). Now that we're looking at Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, which was the third release of 2013 for AKB48, is there any reason to believe it might follow the trend?

So Long! and Sayonara Crawl were the first two 2013 releases with, as I mentioned, Koi Suru Fortune Cookie being the third.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

PiFC Full MV

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Was it publicized that it will be revealed today?

Also is it just me or is the white filter still haunting us?

Overall cute video, I like it more than Aitakatta just for the fact that it seems like the girls seem more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera but that backdrop during the solo shots (the metallic ones) are.... questionable.

Seems like the MV was shot mainly in the QC area (Circle, Katipunan Area for the traffic enforcers, firemen, and Lawson staff, then the school in Balara).

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Like, I get they probably couldn't afford green screen...but still lol

Aside from that, I'd say it was a GREAT MV. While asthetically I think I still like Gustong Makita better (minus the filter), this one felt...real. Like everyone involved was really enjoying it, not just the girls themselves. Good sign, I think lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    They could've at least ironed the backdrops cause it was wrinkly or they could've just bought sequinned cloth and made the background blurry to achieve a bokeh effect.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 6
  11. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Overall I really liked the MV... however the only thing I didn't like was the background on some parts of the video.. It looked low budget :|

Btw the girls changed their DP pics on FB wearing their KFC outfit :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Huh. "First Rabbit". Don't know that one. Gonna have to look it up...

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Here you go :).

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    They didn't say anywhere on when will pre-orders end right?

15. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

I felt like this came out of nowhere. I knew it was coming, but didn't know it was HERE. I was surprised when I was scrolling through IG.

Overall, I loved the video... I have small issues with it... like I wish it didn't seem "rushed" when it came to the "public" shots. I felt like there should've been more to it... also, I wish the people in the background during the amazing wide-angle shots were dancing to the song as opposed to just standing.

Aside from the members missing from the original senbatsu (EDIT. Nevermind, I see them in the background), I love it so much. I feel like this is more accessible to the domestic market since it's a cute song that's not overly niche.

I can't wait to see it live on TV shows!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Ah. Yuko center. All I need to know :p

Agree with Pag-Ibig Fortune Cookie being more "accessible" to the general audience. Let's hope it boosts them a bit, huh? Maybe with help from a few dance challenges, right? Lol

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Oh, I hope Palusot ko ay Maybe will get a PV as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I don't really like this MV. It seems like they spent all their budget on the first two MVs and this one had to scrape by. I was initially going to complain about the makeup because all the girl's faces were unnaturally shiny but then I noticed the same problem in the majority of the video with the "regular people". I guess it's supposed to look more casual but it just looks more artificial and plastic. Fun song, cute outfits. But so so meh MV.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    I was never a fan of sheki but she just seems so perfect to be the centre. i was really focused on her the whole time because she looked really pretty in the mv. I think she will attract a lot of new fans or random watchers.

Everyone is complaining about the backdrop, i understand where they tryna go with it. I think they wanted to bring an old school vibe but it felt short and it looked really bad quality scene. Maybe if they had a better angle and lighting it would be better.

At some parts/ scenes does not give a mv feel like a mv like the way it was filmed. It would of been perfect if all the audience was dancing. Especially the scene with the schoolers. Litterly only the people at the front were dancing and u can some students in the back being embarrassed and covering there faces.
    Bside tracks::)
    Lastly the album cover::poop:

• Like Like x 2
  20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

I really love the song list I cannot wait to buy this! >_< Iiwake Maybe and First Rabbit are my fave AKB songs. And wow I didn't expect the kami 7 in this senbatsu.

About the music video, it kinda looks cheap to me... but I do hope this sells well because more sales = more profit = more amazing stuff for MNL48.
    The cd cover is good but the choice of font is really really BAD T_T