1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 5th [High Tension] (2019.11.25)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    there are a lot of graphic designer who can do better than this shit CD cover, seriously the group photo on the fountain is already good enough so whats will all the unnecessary crop,copy,paste design. They can also just stick with the original high tension music card design.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

agree. they can be creative with their stuff and MV if they find the right people.. though HT is an improvement I must say.

3. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just seems like they don't care anymore about High Tension promotions and just want to get to the election single.

4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

This is what I am talking about for a long time, now reality is setting in for most fans. We really have to see it from a consumer point of view and not be blinded by our emotions supporting a 48g group.

On that note, now media is catching up on what's happening internally. Apparently some members and their family are speaking out about this issue that I have mentioned here many times before..

https://www.pep.ph/pepalerts/pep-troika/149988/mnl48-members-irregular-payment-of-monthly-allowance-a4118-20200311-lfrm

Reading that article; technically, Barney is right there.. they are still well taken care of where the management provides lodging and other basic necessities on top of their ~$300 allowance/mo ever since they got started.. if that is still the case. Now they are promoting them and branching out for more exposures and sponsors which is good and also noticeable recently with a few projects here and there.

I also heard and judging from some member videos that they moved out from the mansion to somewhere due to privacy reasons though im not sure.

After all that's where the allowance or pay would go first whereas in AKB you are on your own. I remember sashi dorming on shichan's flat during her early days on AKB before she exploded.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  5. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    High Tension Performance Version

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Is this ever getting released? I'd love to see this on iTunes or something, hearing the tracks in monorail on YouTube just isn't cutting it for my ears. I'd love to hear the quality of the tracks in stereo.

7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

a bit late, bit here's TVDG reacting to MNL48 High Tension.

The guy to the left is one of the MV crew if you are not aware. Center guy is also Sela's love interest in 2020 Vision. Leftmost is also the director of 2020 vision and 2nd guy from right also did a quick cameo in that short.

Funny and impressive at the same time how flexible the staff are, most of them do some good cameos as well. I'm sure this won't be the last time.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  8. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Didn't Miko Pelino direct the MV.

9. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yep sorry got mixed up with 2020 vision and HT MV director. Updated the post.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  10. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  11. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
  12. Shinga Kurukato