1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A friend says that the email could have been filtered to the Spam section

2. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    How can I tell if I activated my account properly? When I first clicked the link they said error account not found then, when I tried to log in it was normal??? Idk if I verified my account properly, I'm scared ;A;

Also, now they're saying my account is hidden and not updated??? I'm nervous... my rank, likes, and everything is 0... Also, the old photos and description I had the first time is there instead... QAQ

Attached Files:

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

When I clicked the link, it led me to the site with a notification that the account was verified.

4. Rhiana4mnl48

Rhiana4mnl48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi!!!! ^.^/// My name's Rhiana an applicant for MNL48. I've been eyeing this thread for a while now and am really glad and thankful that there's still an online discussion who doesn't just talk trash about MNL48, but views it in a somewhat objective manner. Kudos to the participants for not giving up hope for the group.

Anyway, here's my profile: https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Rhiana I really hope I can perform and become the idol everyone hope's to see.

Also, wishing to have plenty of friends her at stage48 ^o^/// <3 <3 <3

5. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    This error is making me nervous... But, I just message them at FB instead. Last time when my app was under review they answered me quickly then, the next day my app was back again lol

Hopefully, it's just a small glitch that can be remedied easily ♥

6. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    @Riyusama there are two links for the verification, try the second one, the one that you have to paste in your browser to work..

7. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    This is strange. I have tried checking my inbox and spam mailbox at this point and they still haven't sent the email to me. Pray tell me they didn't include me in the mailing list or were they intending to delete my account in the first place?

It's not particularly something I'm worried about since I'm just a supporter but this still pisses me off to no end.

8. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

Isn't it to risky to form the three groups all at once on its 1st gen? The management already knew that jpop industry is not widely known in the Philippines yet they want to start BIG?

I remember the selected members will undergo training in Japan. Does that mean all 48 of them just in case?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  9. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Apparently a lot of supporters haven't received theirs too. There are speculations that they're sending it to applicants first who uses Gmail addresses.

10. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It's not about starting big, but it's about being flexible. 48 members plus 20 on 'reserve' divided into three teams of 16 regulars each is pretty reasonable if they're going to perform regularly both at the theater and at the Glorietta venue. Let's assume there are two shows at the theater every weekend and one at Glorietta, that means you can utilize all three teams every weekend. That's not including potential guest appearances and out of theater performances, and even if the group doesn't hit it off on the mass market quickly, there would still be enough work for everyone to be busy.

Regarding the training, there are no details yet. It can either mean that only a select few of the 48 will go, or all 48 of them will. The cheaper alternative is AKS bringing in the trainers here.

11. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    I think not. For one, they are hiring girls who are straddling in senior high-college, which means that the work they will be getting may at least be part-time to accomodate their schedules. So while ABS says "Commitment is Key" I think they need to sort slowly the gigs the girls will be getting.

Also, I think the schools hosting the auditions may have gotten the memo that they're permitting it with the condition that MNL48 won't interfere with the girls' school performance.

And we're not talking about JPop here, we're talking about MNL48. And I think there are pretty much a lot of gigs to be shared like handshake events, radio guestings, TV guestings, hosting and side gigs, mall shows, theater shows, theater roles, movie roles, TV roles, being featured in a magazine, shows made by the hundreds of cities and municipalities all across the country...

About the trainers, I'm not sure but I think some of the work might be shared with the local trainers here, who are as competent as they are.

Hopefully that's the case. Not that I'm complaining making a new account if ever mine's deleted but it's a pain liking each one of them all over again.

12. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  13. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    I think majority received the email last night. Me and a friend got the verification email already, though in Spam folder.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  14. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Unfortunately I haven't received the email yet. :c

15. Rhiana4mnl48

Rhiana4mnl48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Got my activation e-mail. First link didn't work- I noticed it redirected to another website [ http://mnl48.sinnedycate.com/ ] with a slightly different design, the official uses: [ https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/] same website that got my account verified. Idk if its the same with everyone.

Oversized photo removed by mod. Please read the forum rules. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  16. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Check either Bulk or Spam folders. Might also try resending the verification code.

17. Darachiiiii

Darachiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    Hi anyone here haven't receive their verification mails yet?
    I'm waiting for like 3 days already and also checked my spam folder as well, still none appeared.
    I am also worried that my likes would lessen since I don't know a lot of them that they must have forgotten their passwords for their emails and not aware of this changes/updates. :(

Anyway, I'm excited to see how will this mnl48 formation go, since I'm a fangirl of girl groups haha. I hope they would stick to the golden rules and make a change in filipino entertainment industry because idol groups here is not a trend.

May I post my profile here too :D [https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Darin] I always wanted to be part of an idol group but going to Japan is expensive haha and MNL48 is my chance to be an idol.
    uwaaaaa~! <3

18. welp

welp Next Girls

According to a thai outlet. the true voting would take place in March via mobile application. This March vote was pre-lim to pick 100+ girls to be in the TV show. (No info on the selection system in the show.)

To vote, you need to register to the app which means you automatically be a member of HH's online service. As HH is mainly a website business company, it will find a way to turn increased number of HH's members to profit (such as seducing members to buy via its online shopping site or booking restaurant via its booking site.)

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

How can a Thai source know all this?

20. welp

welp Next Girls

A Thai journalist had an interview with Mr. Okada, the chairman of HH, in late Sept. It might be inaccuracy due to misunderstanding of the journalist or me.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.