1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yeah, thanks for the info regarding who goes first and the latter. Hehe~♫

Yep! They really were, Yuki Kashiwagi used to audition there but failed. ahh~♪

2. welp

welp Next Girls

Rather than Kennin, I think MNL will get a transferred member similarly to BNK and TPE. Likely a senior lesser popular team member similarly to Izurina of BNK. (The like of Abe Maria must be too good for us.) As the age limit for MNL application is 20 I guess the transferred member may be 20 - 21 y/o. (Age limit was the age limit at the time of application, some contestants must reach 21 before debut.)

I don't think there is a rule that different groups cannot debut with the same song. If the dancer did get training in Japan, likely it was funded by MNL's agency. To get trained in Japan must be costly and likely not worth it, USA surely is a better choice unless you have a plan to train a J-pop style group.

I remember an applicant to BNK was rejected for her pink hair, a panelist noted she had edgy hair color and said "Sorry you don't fit BNK's image."

3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Nah, no one in 48 Group was rejected because of the edgy hair color. Judges usually request the candidate to change the hair color back to black. If she accept this, she can pass. In some special cases, the girl can keep her dyed hair when she debut (like Otaki Yuria).

4. yanamii

yanamii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Some of the fans are actually rooting for Myao to be transferred, which I actually too, since I like how straightforward Myao is when pointing something.

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

6. welp

welp Next Girls

Don't you ever think different panelist can have different standard? It doesn't matter in MNL's case anyway 'coz voting.

Ain't your expectation too high? Also, isn't she too old? Aside from language barrier, she'll also have 4 year age gap to other members to ever further cast her out from other members. That 4 year seniority may also cause a sense of responsibility to her which likely she'll unable fulfill due to the struggle to adjust into new society of new language. Besides, a more passive member may be better choice to go oversea, a member who will willingly go along the new norm without making judgment. It easily triggers locals when a foreigner points out something.

I'm confident MNL will get its local k-pop fan members.

It's common that a girl group declines after it loses its freshness.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Nabilah, who is one of the most popular member and young ace, just graduated without even a graduation show. Melody, their General Manager, just announced graduation.

It's not just "declining", it's "countdown to disbandment" level, for many of the fans.

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Leaves me asking what's the big thing in music right now in Indonesia, as we all know too well that K-pop is still highly predominant.

Right now in Batangas:

https://twitter.com/mnl48official/status/927372947534241792

Don't forget the great coffee over there!

9. welp

welp Next Girls

I talked about how the group's popularity sank in its 3rd year. I think the agency has enough resource to keep the group afloat for some more years still, yes, the quality of the group so as the popularity will keep sinking without a strong kick. However, I doubt if AKS will care and any kick will ever happen. It looks like they don't even try with AKB.

Nah. K-pop is not predominant there and, if I understand correctly, slow pop to pop rock is reigning.

10. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  11. beth8tianna

beth8tianna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hiyaa Everyonee !!! ^_^
    I Just wanted to share my profile here and get some feedback from some of you fellow fans and applicants :)
    Please watch my videos and tell me what to change/improve on :D

Here is the link to my official profile
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Kris Anne

and here is the link to the full video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, regarding MNL48's future popularity in the PH I think the concept will appeal to the mass as long as the members don't act overly cute when it is not necessary. If the members are are warm, welcoming, hardworking, respectful, friendly and witty (in addition to being good singers, dancers, and natural beauties) then MNL48 can become the "Nation's Girl Group" . I think they can garner young (children, pre-teens, teens) and old fans (like sweet grandmas and grandpas who are fond of energetic people). Those who belong in 20s-40s might not have time to support because of university/work commitments~

12. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    This is interesting, from the FB link.

24. Halos lahat nang public TV show ng abs ay fixed. Lalo na yun PBB. Marami sa mga contestant don di naman nila nakuha sa wild. More than half don may backer sa abs. Nagulat ba kayo bakit bigla nila tinangal yun "live"? Kasi kumakalat don baho nila. Tignan niyo yun mga contestants, pagsikat na don lumalabas na modelo pala, mayaman pala.

(Almost all of ABS-CBN public TV shows are fixed. Specifically Pinoy Big Brother. Most of the contestants there, weren't even got from the wild (audition?). More than half of the contestants haz "backers" inside the ABS. [....] Look at their contestants, whenever they're starting becoming famous, eventually you'll find out that he/she's a model, that they're rich.)
    * comment if mistakes found.​

This kind of rumor's always speculating, ever since I was young.

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I take such speculation with a dose of salt, since those allegations still have yet to be verified, and besides, rivalry between ABS-CBN and GMA fans is known for its intensity and toxicity, and this is the garbage I'm disgusted with. I just want MNL to be above and beyond this garbage.

However, I wonder what if GMA were to be the media partner?

14. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Dude the Kris Aquino std thing was like aired on national tv. Id take some details on that FB as a grain of salt too but who knows, those might be just the tip of the iceberg

be safe for those who will get accepted up until the final line up

15. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just right now, ABS-CBN aired a 5 seconds(or 10?) commercial, promoting MNL48.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Well, there will be issues too in GMA. Here's the link of what are the problems with GMA: https://fromthetube.wordpress.com/tag/gma-network-problems/

Both networks have their problems but if one network's time and production will be used carefully, then it will probably produce a good result.

Which video did they use for the commercial? Is it the video about showtime?

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

17. welp

welp Next Girls

rigged survival shows and prostitution ring behind the scene sound like something happening in almost every entertainment industries around the world.

However, since this is the show to select employees for HHE agency, the rigging and pimping can't be done without HHE consent.

The rigging will result mega stream of subscription cancellation and that surely what HHE doesn't want. Besides, fans scream "rigged" to every survival shows that it's hard to take seriously. Still, there is possibility of partial rigging, handful contestants may have their spots in the group locked.

For the pimping part, HHE has clear entertainment career plan for winners and AKS will terminate the contract once HHE is exposed of such action. This unlikely will happen.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yes, the one they posted on their fb page.

19. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    like this!

Let's say Abbie rank 1 really gets in all thatnks to fake votes. But, can her generated email voters help her once Senbatsu comes? It all boils down to the senbatsu IF this group and HHE or ABS respects/will use that system like the rest.

And wow something I dont see often on the vote page[hehe] witty epic
    [​IMG]

20. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hey! I know the Saachan girl!

(Post that GOD DAMN POSTER NOW!!!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.