1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    woah lookie here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The purge kind of saddens me, as an applicant. I was never popular, still isn't, and my only hope was through my friends. Majority of my votes either came from my friends themselves or the friends of my friends. And I know asking them to verify their accounts would be too much. I have no idea what else to do!!!! Sorry if I can only rant through a forum! It's my fault, though. I should've worked on this thingy months ago...... :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story from Cebu (actually press release)

"Now that the Luzon tour has finally wrapped up its last leg at Batangas State University last Nov. 6, girls between 15 to 20 years old from the Visayas are all set to showcase their talent and represent their cities as MNL48 registration and audition tour visits Iloilo City on Nov. 10, 11, 12 and 13 and Cebu City on Nov. 18 and 19."

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/ente...l48-registration-audition-head-visayas-574105

5. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Like Like x 1
  6. armygirl01

armygirl01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Have u seen this?

Attached Files:

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Looks like they closed the site again.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    About 30 minutes ago I opened one of the profiles above, but when I clicked on the second I got the closed message.

I figured I would just wait.

9. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    As far as HHE management is concerned, they are focused first on the registration and auditions. Maybe they can answer that later.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Maybe not, maybe cosmetic changes on the website. They have recently updated the MNL48 mobile app.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017
  10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The site is back up. I think there are missing links like the shop. I still don't like the sliding of left to right for the items. The search bar is alright. I wish there were more filters besides top rank/weekly rank and the newly registered applicants. It could still be improved though.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  11. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  12. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It was never officially confirmed that Cool Japan Mall will ever be funded by the Cool Japan Fund. It was never referred to in the CJF site HHI's only real contact with CJF was through the Cool Japan Festival 2015. An old article tried to make the connection, but never cited any sources. HHI did try to entice investors in the project, but they might have changed their minds mid-2016 and focused on looking for partners instead.

It is true though, that CJF has been controversial ever since it started. Many Japanese see it as a waste of taxpayer's money.

13. welp

welp Next Girls

The article did not suggest if Cool Japan Fund's project was revised or canceled but suggested more and more investment into the project. So, I don't think Cool Japan's failure was the main contribution to the canceled mall project.

The mall is named Central Glorietta? Is it has a project by Central Group from Thailand?

It made no sense the Cool Japan Mall was named after a project not supporting it. It made more sense to assume Cool Japan Fund was the main investor.

Cool Japan funded 101 projects yearly, some big some small, and not every single project is listed. Cool Japan may not support MNL48 project heftily thus it was not listed.

14. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Go Rien :) and to your friend too. Just make sure to bring your confidence with you inside the van, unlike to what I did xD I'll look forward on your audition ^^

15. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Rienn and her friend are in MNL48's official photos on the Iloilo tour! haha
    Congrats!

16. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    woah~ <3what a refreshing news <3

17. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Will Cebu be the last destination, though?

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    hopefully there will be auditions in Mindanao

19. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    @Vivienne, The problem with Cool Japan is what @welp may have been pointing about AKS's management of SNH48 all along.

It does not relate. It's expensive. Does not adapt. Does not do viral. And it sends the wrong signals. How in the world will you be cool?

@welp, it's in Centris OR Glorietta, there is no Central Glorietta. Glorietta is the name of a major mall here in the heart of the city. Central will not want to make enemies with the Ayala, Shoemart, Gaisano, Villar, and etc retail group you may not know.

Anyway, some bright spot:

23319021_10155372467408645_5109345475580875581_n.jpg

While the OP in MNL48 FANSLUB state that the screening process might well be with the information already provided, I smell something cooking here.

I have not seen my votes decrease yet.

New round of personal choices for me:

Site changed face. They removed the tacky HHE information at the very bottom. Still appeared in the app though. And....

aadeppp.png

They're trying to make Oshi a thing! Should be sponsored by Liwayway Foods' Oishi.

They could've used the slogan MNL48, ang petmalu ng lodi mo. (MNL48, your idol's so lit.)

20. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.