MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uchiyama Natsuki
    Just an FYI to all: MNL48 does not have an official fan-club and is not connected with any existing entities that have MNL48, Fan, Club, or any such combination in their name. While some of these sites are harmless, there is at least one who encourages hopefuls to send them their picture and other details. Kurosawa-san asked about it to the admins of FilWota, and HHE was concerned because they don't know what the site is for, who is running it, or why they would need the details of the applicants.

This also applies to information as well. Most info from these sites are taken from official sources so they should be OK, but remember that any info which are not present in any of the official channels or any of the main announcements should be treated as suspect. I've seen several people (from here and others) quote from these sites information that wasn't announced. If it is not announced, or does not appear in any of the official accounts, then it probably isn't what's going to happen even if it makes perfect sense.

4. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    If you're speaking of MNL48 Club, it pretty much is like a portal where a Japanese person can check the participants and probably join in the voting, complete with translations and all. It also had some "interviews" given by some of the hopefuls which are not part of the website.

I think someone talked about it in here before.

5. Darachiiiii

Darachiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    This is off topic. I uploaded a new video on my mnl48 profile and I wanted to hear your thoughts on how can I improve more. Ps. sorry for the quality and edit of the video, our house is a mess that is why I put some stickers to cover hahahaha :lol::lol:

Here is the video dancing 'gomenasai no kissing you'

here's also another one but not from the mnl site

May I ask, what akb48 songs can you recommend for me to dance? I know UZA, River and, Beginner are good dancing songs, but if there are other dance songs I'm missing please let me know. Thank you very much :chuffed:

6. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    @Darachiiiii I personally think KFC should be shown. A lot of the sister groups have covered that song in particular and seems to be fairly popular among the citizens? Lol. I'm uncertain, but as another Foreigner (American Here) I would like to participate in dancing KFC because it's so easy.

Now, unless you really want to show off your dancing skills, then, yes: all the songs you mentioned would be your best bet. Good luck to you! :banana:

7. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I like her real name, I prefer addressing her with the real name tho because it's unique

8. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oda Nana
    Two applicants posted a campaign video together! (Respectively Tanchikon and Saachan, the girls who had coupling pictures at the spotlight last week)
    This is a personal preference, but I honestly think girls like them should be the ones dominating the rankings, at least they know what they're joining in.

9. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uchiyama Natsuki
    It's something that seems to bother HHE and AKS enough for them to ask fans about it. If you guys like the site, then by all means. Just reminding people to be more careful about giving their personal details to a site the management doesn't seem to trust.

10. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Yaban na kyuuai :p Not AKB but NMB's Must Be Now is nice.

I can see you can dance but you can work more on basic such as balance, isolation. Off topic but did you notice the lighting looked better in the Gomennasai video? Your face will look dark if you stand directly under (or before) the light source. It looks brighter if you stand behind the light (further in the back).

11. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    this is epic and genius tbh..i agree. applicants like this deserves a spot

12. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    not really- they are doing a nationwide tour so they will include Mindanao as their last stop. So based on my opinion by mid December- we might see several announcements regarding about the 2nd round hopefully or an idea about the segment aired by 2018.

14. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I wonder what would that announcement be, I love suprises.

15. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    I ended up making a list of hopefuls I support, a while ago, so, that might change a while later. :flower:

But, so, the Audition National Tour will last until December? Is that it? Did they officially say that? :eek:

Also, I should apologize. I am one of those who are sharing FilaWota or Fam48ina statuses. I know they aren't or shouldn't be affiliated with them? But, those posts look so legit. I should double-check on them. :^^;:

16. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Just my wild guess tho,since October is for Luzon November for Visayas and might be December for Mindanao, who knows?:cute::cute:

But cant wait, feel so bad i can't join anymore bec. of my age :cold:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 5:34 AM
  17. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uchiyama Natsuki
    FilWota48 and Fam48 are fan communities and/or sites that shares news updates for other fans. They're not official fan clubs nor do they claim to and they only share official news straight from the source. I was referring to other sites that give the impression of being "official".

@soul.assassin is an admin of FilWota, and their co-founder is in good terms with Kurosawa-san and the staff. As far as local fan-groups go, I am more aligned with them and they helped me a lot with my articles.

18. Helliezza

Helliezza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    i haven't seen the MNl48 staff myself. May i ask who is Kurosawa-san? Is he like Marc-san from BNK48? Sorry if i ask, kinda wanted to be updated so i join in lately.

19. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uchiyama Natsuki
    Paolo Kurosawa is the head of Hallohallo Entertainment which operates MNL48. He'll also be the group's producer. He's a pretty approachable guy although as a higher-up, don't expect him to suddenly start mingling with the fans and answering every question, though some people here have approached him before and he obliged their queries.

20. filipinosayakafan

filipinosayakafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    'Was just wonderin, since the audition system depends a lot on the votes right? By votes, does it refer to the "likes" in the the candidates' MNL profile page?

That's how I understand it, and if that is the case, won't it be unfair to the newer candidates since the others had months head start?