1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

TPE's voting system is similar to showroom. The company wants to know who is popular and who is not among the candidates. There will be a panel of judges to decide who pass the audition at the end of January 2018.

2. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    One of their staff confirmed it when I went on one of their on-site audition. She said that only the "Top 100" from the app will get the chance to advance to the second phase of audition(Showtime)

3. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Deshou? :c They should just actually reset everything back to square one. If a situation like, Mindanao applicants didn't know there's MNL48 audition ongoing and just knew it on the day of the audition, and if the rumour dates are true (December for Mindanao ground site auditions, January 2018 for polishing Top 200/150/100), they only like got weeks to gather votes.

I believe, the heads already foresee this kind of situation. This is why I really think there's something here.

4. armygirl01

armygirl01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i think its fair, because right now, majority of the top 100 are new candidates only a few candidates that started since Dec 2016 are left in the top 100..

5. welp

welp Next Girls

TPE48's voting has been suspicious too.

That actually confirmed nothing. The ongoing vote can be "mocking" vote and the legit vote may start 1 or 2 month before the shooting. Or, it may be doubled vote where 1 vote counted 2 points so late contestants have more chances.

6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And Im still waiting for the so called purge, not showing any decrease of votes(likes) rather Im showing the opposite effect. :fp::fp:

7. armygirl01

armygirl01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think it will happen after the audition/registration tour..

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    The MNL auditions is going to Davao City next week

9. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
  10. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Either the staff is telling the truth, or is telling bullshittery. Nevertheless, this Top 100 figure does nothing more than breed animosity among future participants.

After all, the horse's mouth is the Facebook Page right now.

Any way I look at it, it's not.

I think this one could only be just for show. Really.

And to echo what some people in reddit had been stating...

01.png 02.png 03.png

Translation: (English...) I'd indemnify people I'd know in showbiz.

1. Most of those public TV shows of ABS are fixed, especially PBB. Most of the contestants there were not picked from the auditions. More than half had backers from ABS.

So if we see someone there in the compound and they get in all of a sudden, then voila! Star does its "Magic."

I'd love to see cooking shows like these.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Again, I take those allegations of game-fixing with a sack of salt until confirmed otherwise with a formal investigation. I mean, mudslinging between TV fans is not unusual here.

12. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Sometimes, I would like to think that what's the point of inviting the other girls from the other parts of Ph if they are struggling to get votes tho and are not part of the 100

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    For PR purposes.

"Thousands of girls aspired to be in the group! The "madlang people" have spoken and now we're down to 100 aspirants!"

Well, I never expected myself to be so into the group but I'm still hoping to at least get awesome PVs and interesting tagalog/taglish version of AKB songs. So I'll just be waiting patiently hoping that what I want from the group coincides with what management think will sell to the general public.

Since again, I don't think management will focus on pleasing the small Filipino JPop idol fan community but rather streamline this to what they think will appeal to the local TV viewing public while still within the conditions of AKS.

14. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The girl ranked #1 is a model? Did she come from prior experience or something? Her pics look professional and she is beautiful. But so far majority of these applicants are hella beautiful or insanely pretty. Go MNL48.

15. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yep. There were observations that she's being the face of the MNL48 booth during the Asian Pop Convention this year, thou everyone who observed her and the ranking smells that she's already being seasoned.
    - :( you guys aint Zakus(fodders for this audition). At least everyone deserves to compete till the end even if it will be have a Gladiator-like difficulty. Id like everyone to give their best and prove themselves

16. welp

welp Next Girls

The audition tour itself is a promotion similarly to roadshow.

Why didn't you mention the cozy studio she danced in? I don't about PH but in Thailand no one has that big of dance studio but music labels.
    Isn't she too short to be model, or PH has lower height standard for model?
    Likely she has a spot locked in Team M II anyway and this pretty much confirm the vote rigging.

Something I have noticed is the audition van has bad camera angle. The cam angle is tilt down and your legs will look even shorter and your head will look bigger. You can look good in such angle only if you're very tall.

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Do you mean they also rig the vote of her sister (Abea)? She and her sister are cheating. I'll laugh hard if they don't make it at the end. Don't talk as if the company want them in the group so much. Let's believe more and stop talking negatively.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  18. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Only TV networks here got such Dance Studio's that big

19. welp

welp Next Girls

I don't know where is her sister and ain't bothered to check. Anyway, I don't think she is the one who cheats. I guess she joined the audition via scouting, the agency contacted her to join this and she likely has contract guaranteed. I guess, out of 64 spots, there are ~10 spots reserved for scouted girls and regular contestants will compete for the rest ~54 spots.

20. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [​IMG]
    Been waiting for this answer :| the typical reason/answer of all ABS CBN reality contest shows[hehe]
    the "crowd" loves this answer since 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.