MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Sorry but i don't see any resemblance with Maiyan and her.

2. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So basically, the sister applicant of that ABS celebrity has a boyfriend while shes trying to apply for a 48 group FB_IMG_1512811477173.jpg

3. Bryll Kenryl Murro

Bryll Kenryl Murro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Im a fan of akb since 2012 and a supporter of MNL48. But today, there a lot of issues. The main issue right now is the GPU. Sana eh makarating to sa mga officials ng AKS.. Lalo na kay papa aki-p:)

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

That problem is already possibly being discussed within management as we speak.

5. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    @Bryll Kennryl Murro, please speak English. You are in an international site.

I've been wondering about this one why she went and shot up in the rankings. Did she change her video? I couldn't see the video anymore.

Some people had been calling the shots on her. As always I'm having reservations.

So from what I've heard, the MNL48 folks are no longer using emails for verification but cellphone numbers.

6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's so crazy. She has ranked up from rank 8 to rank 5 in just few hours. Seriously? :whistle: We will have new no.1 girl SOON. :gavel:

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Use English, it’s against the rules to use other languages in general threads.

LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOO

I mean, can AkiP watch this and just...? :XD:

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Contacting candidates through phone calls is now seen more reliable way to verify.

Nope, she'll not pass. That is all.

9. bbgege

bbgege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    I thought u were just exaggerating since ive seen alot of girls messing up the steps too.. But damn thats a whole other level :fp::fp::fp:

Then dont bother joining :wall: my god some of these girls are not taking this seriously

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

That's expected, since some of them just joined only for kicks, to make fun out of the whole program as it rolls into their neighborhood.

11. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I've never liked the love ban rule as I consider it as a violation of some basics rights & because it seems to confort some "fans" that their oshi is a "pure virgin girl who belongs to them" .

[EDIT: And don't even get me started on how bad it is for the reputation of the group outside of Asia ]

So I couldn't care less about that chick dating some dude while auditioning, even if it might bring up an interesting discussion

However that girl dancing to HR was...a catastrophe...
    First of all she doesn't have the aura of a girl who fits in a 48 group so I don't get how she managed to rank so high. Secondly why would you do your own "choreography" on such a classic song ? That's a dumb move It just make it looks like she has no interest in what AKB48 is & is just trying to ride on the buzz...
    Also... IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT THE MUSIC !

I swear if she ends up being selected I'm gonna fly all the way to Manila and turn into that Mean Girl meme "She doesn't even belong here !"

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  12. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I keep on laughing on this one.. This is the worst hebirote dance cover in my life..
    I must prefer the ver. Of Abby Elaine hebirote than her..

13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
  14. welp

welp Next Girls

Music labels act as singers' agencies too. What a surprise!

And, to manage and promote an artist require many tasks and staffers.

So, it's theatre or bistro?

Except theatre is a compulsory to get 48 license.

To run a bistro and its performers is definitely far different to run a theatre and national level girl group. They are 2 totally different scales, different landscapes.

To successfully run the bistro and foster dozens of artists shows he has qualities necessary to run idols' agency, management knowledge, leadership etc, but, his bistro management know-hows will be mostly useless in idol business.

What agreement? What to be sorted out? ABS doesn't need to negotiate with contestants and it won't, judging from how GPU's girls joined MNL audition cluelessly.

15. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/LabayP
    Check her second video clip in the video section..
    She just do flipping hair and some hipster butts dance.. That isn't make a sync in the song itself..
    Meanwhile..
    Abby elaine ver. Is kinda exaggerating in terms of movements like a rockstar
    Incorporated steps .. Than the unusual..as you can watch other than the kFc song ver. Of her in MNL site

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  16. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

SMH, are you even there since I started tracking this project in 2016? And personally attended the Fan Meeting where the idea of a crowd-based voting/audition system came from it?

If they can operate the theatrical equipment in that restaurant, including the sound equipment and lighting effects, then the personnel there are truly qualified to operate the Theater as much as any Theater of every 48 sister group out there.

You're coming off as a troll or something.

17. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Actually, the reason why there were callbacks is because ABS want to inform them that GPU auditionee should join MNL48. They(girls) are clueless about MNL48 afterall, they auditioned for GPU (that's why some of them complains because they auditioned to be an actor/singer/dancer/artist, not to be part of a jpop group, and they were not aware that GPU was for MNL48). Also, I am aware that ABS might ignore their complains but what I mean about negotiating is that if the girls are dissatisfied where they are currently standing, they should sort things out with ABS. Things are messy with GPU that's why I'm wishing that they could sort it out. That's just what all I meant.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

And I have no idea GPU existed until that weekend. Now even I am considering something, like getting a proper explanation as to why GPU has to insinuate itself into MNL as if to confuse things, like it's the proverbial monkey wrench thrown into the gearbox.

You tell me, I would be threatening to cut off from ABS unless they fix that.

19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ The more I read about it and the more I feel bad for those kids, they are getting blamed for something out of their control & might end up with a group that they don't even want to join.

@Cxstridert's mikhail No I was talking about Abby Elaine :'D I already saw that one haha I commented just before your post about it ;)

You really don't get my point don't you ?
    Once again you are comparing a group of individuals (whose skills are uncertain because it depends on who is hired) to a single person (whose job is to manage a theater & who is known for doing it properly).
    That's why your comparison doesn't work, is it that hard to admit that you are wrong and that @soul.assassin is right ? ._.

20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I already edited my post earlier..
    Kindly check her MNL account of abby... It's looks re-choreo sexy ver. Of hebirote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.