MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Some people still can't get over the whole controversy of who gets to watch.

I mean, damn, it's hard to please everyone.

:fp:

You know, I am supposed to enjoy this... participation, but some people are ruining it for me. Doesn't matter who is, on both sides of the argument. It just shows how fucking toxic some people are.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

The original girls still mean a lot to many people, and the reactions are also indicative of how much the wotas trust the management. It's easy to lump people as "elitists" and "stuck ups" in most cases but in this one, it's a bit more complicated than that. The question of "why are you angry?" is timely, but so is "why shouldn't we be angry?".

Openness comes only after trust, and while the management has the right to make their own twists and turns, rebuilding trust is just as important, if not more. The audition divided everyone and turned off a lot of people. Yes, a lot of them were bitter, somewhat entitled, and very emotional, but they were also us: wotas who are an integral part of the community. This is the type of thing that doesn't build trust. Both you and I are fortunate to have a certain perspective on the events that are happening, but the average wota doesn't and we can't expect them to have the same insight as you and I with only what they see to form their opinions from.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Well I think because somehow we are used to the mothership's surprises... I mean...togasaki's appearance always let us know that there is what mnl48's called "Pasabog"

Well I hope they do it more like how aks do it..... for example.... if there would be an event of mnl48... let someone be also in a black suit and holding some papers and announce their "Pasabog".... that would make people foresee what that there would be an announcement that they would be angry about.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. dunkindonato

Or maybe stop making "pasabogs" every few weeks. Give the wotas time to recover.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Why bother hinting it when in the end you won't reveal it. It will eventually be revealed on a later time.

#justsaying

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    MNL’s fandom:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I don't know at this point. I'm more of a seemingly dispassionate observer than a "true fan" of something, so maybe I am hated by a few here for being "numb", "cold", or "pro-establishment". Maybe because I tend to see how things go on in the idol business just as comparable as "sports entertainment" like mainstream pro-wrestling.

If people have trust problems, at this point they can decide for themselves if it's worth following or not. I am invested in this primarily because I am interested in growth and development, and the girls' stories are being written even up to this moment.

(I am reading this right now, about why in the end the creators usually have the upper hand.)

EDIT: and, oh, someone with a huge wall of a signature just got called out.

I'm done here.

sawa na sa kanser.PNG 35296718_10216489877510270_1476796596032110592_n.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    You've summed it up perfectly [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

What I a remember of the great Shitpost War for KKS dissolvements was how loud it was...

Everyone hating on the KKS left and right
    People accusing HHE for cheating and executive meddling
    Paranoia every waking second of the girls being replaced by the Challengers
    and the Fall... dear Lord! The Fall of Trixie and Zen during the first moments of the war.

It was horrible...

*Reminscences PTSD Memories*

*Cringes and Shudders*

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    The only think that I don't understand is why did they do things this way ?
    Wouldn't it had been more simple to announce last week that the most hardworking members of the group (no matter their ranking) would be granted an amazing prize: An invitation to watch the SSK live with the center of the group.
    While still reassuring the fans on the fact that the Kami7 would go to Japan for their training but later.

I'm pretty sure the fans would have been less angry, so really, I don't why they didn't say it like that.

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Jan's page has the most FB likers so far. 2k+

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m legit curious about something..... Doesn’t Sheki have a room to herself because she got #1? What happens if there’s a new center next year? @.@

13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I liked Jan but recently i find her pics a little weird - I'm I the only one noticing every angle of her pics(selfies or not) they all have the same facial expression, i find it creepy but still she's a hidden gem,she will shine someday ( I hope she can somehow practice making faces on the mirror, but oh well don't burn me)

@Ally_ everyone moves to a room based on their rank

14. dunkindonato

We're in this for different reasons. Some people are just more invested in this than others. But one reason shouldn't override another.

MNL48 still can't afford to "shut out" fans. Certain people, yes, but not everyone. Not yet, anyway.

They thought we'd love it, perhaps?

15. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I'm done, buddy. My input and reasoning is useless here. There's a good reason why our mutual friends decided not to interact in this forum.

Not with the vocal minority here and the rumor-mongers fucking it up.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  16. dunkindonato

Wait, you are rage-quitting because you can't have everyone agree with you? Come on, old buddy. You're better than that.

We aim to educate. We can't tell people what our understanding of things are and expect them to just follow us. They've got to see it first and come to the same conclusions. People are less likely to listen to us if we arbitrarily divide the debate into two sides and label each side right and wrong.

There are people who disagree with you precisely because they don't see MNL48 as purely entertainment the way you do. You can't send your message across by looking at things only from your viewing glass, people got their reasons too and as much as possible, we try to steer people away from acts like stalking, trolling, believing and spreading unconfirmed info, etc. But ultimately, people will act according to what the group means to them personally.

And don't mind the dislikes and the disagree tags. There are people who do like and appreciate your input.

But it's your choice ultimately, and I will respect that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Do you caught yourself a fight here @soul.assassin ?you are one of those few people here who have better insight than the rest of us here who is away from the girls or living in provinces or living in different countries, your ideas and reasoning are essential. While its true that we cant have everyone agree that's why this forum exist because we share out our sentiments in a more decent way that fan raging on SNS. If you got demotivated because of those disagree and dislike here then trust me there is more toxic pages here in stage48 that moderators have to barge in to stop it. So please continue sharing your inputs with us. Im hoping you still continue your contribution here. :1st:

EDITED:
    Honestly i would rather vent out all what i can think about what happen here rather than raging with other Keyboard warrior who argue on senseless assumptions. I don't mind people disagreeing or disliking but point is i was able to share what i think is worth an argument/ discussion. Thats what forums are supposed to be ,right? (peace) :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    LoL I remember the time I was arguing with someone here in this thread way back 2016
    about the implementation of the Dating ban in MNL48, he said it was against the law.
    We went as far as quoting the damn constitution lol. Good times, good times lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

i'm guessing, her position is like Melody of jkt48, the face of jkt, don't know if she centered most singles, but her publicity / push sure was huge,

• Like Like x 1
  20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think Sheki is still the 'face' of MNL48 no matter what. Just like Ikoma to Nogizaka they can have rotating centers but not the face of the group.

---
    Oh btw, MNL48 website is updated yay! They all look so gorg!
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.