1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Sports festival would be great! the girls are so competitive, it would be so exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    How about a beauty pageant? Like a for fun on where each team(m2,n4,l) have their representatives and the girls themselves style the would be candidate from their team

• Like Like x 1
  3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This is a nice idea too! Considering the Philippines is a pageant centric country haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Sorry kinda change topic but Essel's Mom passed away this weekend. Please post your condolences and message to her FB page. Almost all of our girls had it rough lately, can't imagine add the experience of losing your love one.

edit: If ever one of our aidoru reading this. Never give up! We're here to support you through thick or thin.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Any word on OUR own Forum section for this site?

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think there's a reply several pages back that it'll be updated after S48 got updated

7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I think we should just wait. It'll come when it comes. There's not much happening in the group anyway. No performances, no new announcements. Some of us are already getting bored of MNLife and MNLaugh. The place will just feel desolate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Thanks for the info!
    I'm deeply sad to what happened to essel's mom..
    She's needs our support guys ..

I gotta sense that MNL48 keeps a blast in the month of august for the 1st single release or perhaps an album for the group and i'm guessing sooner or later some endorsements and live shows will take an effect ...
    Probably they're just waiting a right time to get featured without any problems that delays the group's debut..
    E.g.: the announcements (Pasabog), group new members designation (kenkyuusei promoted teams)

I wish that they're also pre-sell another released of photo cards with different format or their casual photo cards...

And also i'm excited to their debut released title if it's sakura no hanabiratachi or iiwake maybe...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
  9. dunkindonato

To be honest, things like members leaving shouldn't be an issue because the 48 Group system is set up so that someone can come fill their place when the need arises. There are still no real "irreplaceable" in the group yet besides the Top 3 plus Alice. I would have said Top 7 but we did lose Trixie and Zen, and Ella and Ash managed to take over their places admirably.

I'm no longer putting in a time-line as to when their activities will actually kick off because that's up to the discretion of the management. My only concern is that the management has become so confident of the power of the 48 brand that they'll feel that people will flock around them at the sound of the overture, even after a long period of silence. We know that's not the case, but what can we do? I can't even think of topics to discuss in this week's Weekly (besides Nina's withdrawal but that's just one paragraph), and my pet project of scouring MNLife for the tidbits of trivia might take a while.

10. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

KKS Cassey now promoted to Team MII. Just got the news from FB. I think I'll watch MNLife today (All KKS interviewee)

11. dunkindonato

Okay, that makes 2 paragraphs for the Weekly. Not much, but I'll take it. :banana:

12. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Looking at the girl's FB post, they're still busy with recording and practice. Looking at all 48 SEA sister groups, we're still the hardest road. I'm also skeptic at SGO48 but that's just me reading the comments on the SGO48 thread.

13. dunkindonato

True, but I've been writing about them doing practices and recordings every week. I really wish we get some documentary style footage of their trainings and not just snippets on MNLife because it gives us a better perspective on what the girls are going through.

I'm sure I can think of a better content tomorrow. The Monday blues is probably keeping me from going all out for now.

14. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Just saw Dana's Personal FB today followed by 25,000. Wow. I checked if legit and just check names from A and mostly are Pinoys so I can say it's legit? Any other Oshi who can beat that?

• Like Like x 1
  15. dunkindonato

Essel's long post about her mom just broke my heart.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

16. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Kinda OT; have you heard about what's happening now to TPE48? I don't know if it's really true but this one is kinda alarming.

17. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    i read about it last night, its quite alarming, i just hope we wont suffer the same fate..

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. dunkindonato

It seems their management company went bankrupt. Staff not being paid, the girls not being paid. They just stopped activities. I hope AKS picks up the girls for their own. I doubt AKS will take over TPE48 themselves though, but as long as the girls themselves are given new homes and continue their careers, that should be OK.

HHI (the umbrella company that HHE is under) is still better off financially. But I guess this should add the impetus to start activities and rake in the money.

19. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

MNLife Highlights Part 2 today. I enjoy the memes hehe. Also last video was a teaser screaming coming from Captain Ecka. Mystery Box incoming? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't want to sound brash and dirty mouthed but I can't wait to see the girls $#@! themselves.

Not literally of course.

I <3 mystery box. Remember the Puppy dawg and Octopus? Plus some guys head?

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.