1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I think HHE and MNL48 scenarios are in trial and error in process and they're open in suggestions to the net by the netizens... And they somehow based what are we react on this page...
    I hope for the best for the MNL48 like JKT48 does when they're established way back 2011 ... Pls don't questioned or judge the management.. Pls... They're doing their best to make it possible and work it out...
    Love much!!
    MNL48 wota ;)

2. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I checked the current top 20 today. Its so surprising how the spot for top 1 varied every week.

3. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

I KNOW. Especially with the number 1 girl. I got shocked when I saw her climbing up so fast since she was behind Rieee days ago.

4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The new top 1 wasn't even in the top 20 last week. She appeared out of the blue and only appeared in the top 20 on Dec 28, according to her (Rech) Facebook post. Lol.

#RieIsStillMyOshi

5. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, I don't care whoever get into the top 200 anymore xD. Because I already have found some applicant to root for *^*. I hope some of you guys can suggest some serious and familiar with 48g, applicants. Because it really breaks my heart to see some random people trolling T^T I have nothing against them, its just that sometimes they can really be rude xD

6. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Which Rie are we talking about again?

7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

8. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I did a run on the lower ranks (600 to 1,000+). There are a lot of hidden gems there.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Like who?

That Rie girl, i met her and she is a fun woman 2 be with.

Met her during a Starmarie meet up and she is very photogenic

10. takaminaxparuru

takaminaxparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Through the auditions, 64 finalists will be selected. The first phase of MNL48 will be decided, and the first-generation members will promote for one year. The General Election will be held every year, and the voting will happen between the existing members and newly selected finalists. The top 64 girls who will be selected through the General Election will be active for one year.

This paragraph lost me anyone can clarify what they mean "active for one year"? So every Sousenkyou for MNL48 the top 64 will be the star of that year? They will not spread the light to non-electeds?

Also I am not sure, if they are the same person, but I saw a face that look like a single mom on FB

11. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

12. JulieThePearl

JulieThePearl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  13. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

omg the amount of happiness is too overwhelming :XD::XD::XD: i kennot uhue . This booosts me soooo muuchhh~! Still. Goodluck to all applicants >w< and thankyou for telling me about that site, imma monitor it too [hehe]

14. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I'm happy you liked it. :)

Good luck to you and the rest of the applicants!

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

15. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

Definitely did! Im still excited and kinda worried for the future of MNL48. Hope it will be a good 2017! and I find it funny because people often tell me "Good Cosplay" ... It was my Halloween costume ( I really love Halloween) [hehe]:lol:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I just went onto the MNL website for the first time and I'm surprised how... loc-cost it looks?
    Oh, well.

I went on to Youtube and there are a couple of nice girls applying.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I hope this one makes it. :flower:

17. Cyph

Cyph Kenkyuusei

I saw her too! but I don't know what's her nickname :| A lot of applicants sung How far I'll go. And it makes me really happy because I'm a Disney Movie Enthusiast :lol: I wonder if HH will also collect girls from youtube? I hope they do since I see a lot of girls posting vids on Youtube but I'm scared that maybe they haven't registered yet :( (ILOVEDISNEYYYY)

18. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's actually someone at IG, she's an admin of a fanpage and she mentioned before that she want to join MNL. I'm not sure if she already sent an application because she never mention anything about it again. She seems nice too.

Any new news? Some progress with the audition?

19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

hey, which of these girls are you again?

20. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can I know her name at IG? And I think there's still no progress with the audition so far. Same with SNH48 and BNK48.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.